Anyone else following Stanley Cup Playoffs?
- 05-19-2011, 01:38 AM
- 05-19-2011, 03:39 PM
I quit watching as soon as the Wings dropped. They played like crap to say the least. SJ and VAN are solid teams and im not sre how that series will pan out...im no good at predictions as im always wrong. I WILL be watching the game tonight though...i need to hop back on the wagon.
05-20-2011, 11:39 AM
I stopped paying attention after the Rangers gave up. Although I would enjoy seeing Tampa kick the crap outa then Bruin Fa gots
05-20-2011, 11:53 AM
Vancouver's hurdle was beating Chicago and they got past that, albeit barely. They'll come out of the West. I'm still not sure about the Boston and Tampa series because Boston did give up 10 goals the first 2 games. Roloson has done it before in the playoffs, but Thomas has had an amazing season.
M.Ed. Ex Phys
05-20-2011, 12:21 PM
I am watching... my Rangers got knocked but I am pulling for Tampa...
I am hoping for Tampa v Vancouver and Tampa for the win!
Log of EPIC by FRL - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202576-should-epic-frl.html
05-26-2011, 01:07 PM
my flyers sucked it up. too many injuries, terrible goalies. what can i say.
Performax Labs Product Specialist
05-26-2011, 03:09 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By 808rebel in forum General ChatReplies: 4Last Post: 04-17-2011, 02:13 PM
- By JadeSnowe in forum Weight LossReplies: 0Last Post: 03-08-2010, 09:42 PM
- By Marcus ATW in forum Sports TalkReplies: 21Last Post: 06-26-2008, 02:10 PM
- By Oswizle in forum Sports TalkReplies: 71Last Post: 06-20-2008, 02:41 PM
- By somewhatgifted in forum Sports TalkReplies: 8Last Post: 04-16-2007, 12:33 PM