In 2011 NFL Draft your team selects...

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thursday 04/27/2011 marks the start of the nfl draft....wondering in realistic terms who you think or want your team to take in the draft...

I'm a Giants fan and we need OL, LB, RB, TE, and CB

in the first round: hopefully the giants go with OL but hopefully one of the top OL are still around, i'm hoping someone like Pouncey, Castonzo, or Carimi are still left....if not i really like jimmy smith who could end up being the second best cb in the draft

second round: hopefully we go LB here as i find a decent amount of talent for the 2nd round, i'd go with Sturdivant, but if they dont' go OL in the first they'd be lucky to get Wisniewski or even CB Brandon Harris

other players i'm interested in later in the draft include, Bruce Carter, Casey Mathews, Clint Boling, Greg Jones, and Jordan Cameron

Pats2006

Awards
I hope there is football this year!! Cant wait to see what the pats do with all there picks.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
WHo do you guys think goes first in the draft? I think Cam will be a bust, and so will Gabbert. Watched a bunch of big 12 games, and I was never impressed with him as a lottery pick. More like a 3 round player.
i agree, my brother brought it up last night how when andrew luck was supposed to come out, no one talked about gabbert, now all of a sudden he's a top qb...i think a dark horse will end up being the best qb in the draft, maybe andy dalton or ryan mallet, i just hate listening to mallet talk, he sounds like he thinks he's some sorta gangsta or something, but he does have a cannon of an arm, depending on his work ethic, he may have a decent career

FubarFit

Awards
I like christian ponder lol newton will suck this year ponder will do better because of his supporting cast pats got mallet which is good for us and we now have two rbs that complement the team a solid cb and HUGE left tackle. I think they got better but grade them down for passing up on so much talent like jordan, reed and ingram.

FubarFit

Awards
Mallet is probably eating dinner with tom brady and giselle i think thats a little gangster. Brady might be able to coach his media skills up in the next couple years along with other things.

sizematters10

cam's press conference lol and i like ponder, but not at all where he went, im a fan of his just would be hard to justify him going there i feel

notanymore

Awards
  • Established
Kaepernick...ugh and giving up extra picks to get him instead of waiting and taking a shot with Mallett. Wanted Mallett badly especially as a 2nd rounder.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i don't know what the giants are thinking, prince fell and we need a cb, not our top need but to good to pass up, so i get that, but marvin austin? i mean he's decent but we needed line backers and linemen not dtackles, gerry reese is an idiot, then in the third round finally when i think we're gonna take an area of need...we go wr....i almost threw my phone across the room when i read it, we have manningham and nicks, along with steve smith whos recovering but also ramses barden, we need help else where....i'm frustrated, atlest the giants will have a top 10 pick next year after they suck in 2011

sizematters10

i don't know what the giants are thinking, prince fell and we need a cb, not our top need but to good to pass up, so i get that, but marvin austin? i mean he's decent but we needed line backers and linemen not dtackles, gerry reese is an idiot, then in the third round finally when i think we're gonna take an area of need...we go wr....i almost threw my phone across the room when i read it, we have manningham and nicks, along with steve smith whos recovering but also ramses barden, we need help else where....i'm frustrated, atlest the giants will have a top 10 pick next year after they suck in 2011

completely agree. lol was laguhing as i watched that play out. finally i think the broncos had a decent draft. they have had like 3 years of atrocious drafts.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
All I gotta say is that Cleveland may have made one of the best moves ever for their franchise with those trades, they have so much ammo now for the future, whether they trade picks for players as soon as FA starts or just have a chance to get more low round picks next year...when I saw that trade that Cinci made I could not believe what they gave

FYI i am not a Browns fan

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i like what detroit did, fairley and suh could be the most dominant dt tandem i've ever seen if they both explode, i also like tampa bays whole defensive line....clayborne and bowers at ends, price and mccoy from last year the the dt positions, that could end up being the most solid d line in the nfl as they all grow together

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Pats fan here, but I gotta say I like the way the lions and browns are looking this year.

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
I'm a Cowboy fan. Jerry jones is still the coach. We're still doomed.........