NHL crazy trading this year

  1. Registered User
    bluesfan4eva's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    54
    Answers
    0

    NHL crazy trading this year


    What is up with this. over 30 trades a week before the deadline. I love the blues getting stewart and shattenkirk though. amazing trade!!!

  2. Registered User
    carpee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,590
    Answers
    0

    man i need to catch up.
  3. Ω Omega Sports Ω
    Board Sponsor
    Clickster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,501
    Answers
    0

    It has been crazy!

    I like my Penguins getting James Neal and Alex Kovalev for almost nothing. With all of our injuries currently; we need all the help we can get.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    bluesfan4eva's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    54
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Clickster View Post
    It has been crazy!

    I like my Penguins getting James Neal and Alex Kovalev for almost nothing. With all of our injuries currently; we need all the help we can get.
    true. the pens are nothing without crosby. but at least you have a guaranteed playoff spot. the blues have to dominate to even think about the playoffs. not to mention the fact that if we dont make it season ticket holders only have to pay half of their price for tickets.
  5. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,153
    Answers
    1

    As an Avs fan, I'm highly conflicted on all of the moves. I love the Johnson trade (a big, skilled d-man is a rarity) even though it came at a pretty steep price. The X-factor is the 1st round pick from this year, which could be a top-10 pick giving Colorado 2, top-10 selections. This could easily be used to pull off a bigger trade. I hate the Anderson deal as it is bad to throw away their MVP of last year and punish him for playing while he's not healthy.

    I hope they move Liles, though, to clear his contract off the books and maybe get a good prospect and a 2nd round pick.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  6. Ω Omega Sports Ω
    Board Sponsor
    Clickster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,501
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    As an Avs fan, I'm highly conflicted on all of the moves. I love the Johnson trade (a big, skilled d-man is a rarity) even though it came at a pretty steep price. The X-factor is the 1st round pick from this year, which could be a top-10 pick giving Colorado 2, top-10 selections. This could easily be used to pull off a bigger trade. I hate the Anderson deal as it is bad to throw away their MVP of last year and punish him for playing while he's not healthy.

    I hope they move Liles, though, to clear his contract off the books and maybe get a good prospect and a 2nd round pick.
    I do like Chris Stewart. I don't think the Avs should have got rid of him. He is an up and coming star. A very good young power forward.
  7. Registered User
    carpee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,590
    Answers
    0

    as a hawks fan and former goalie - i was not a fan of letting go of niemi and getting turco...

    however, crawford has stepped up.
  8. Registered User
    Xerxes's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  269 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    262
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by carpee View Post
    as a hawks fan and former goalie - i was not a fan of letting go of niemi and getting turco...

    however, crawford has stepped up.
    That confused me as well. Niemi is a great goalie. I am glad hes with a club (the sharks) who seem to appreciate him!

    But yea the trades have been nuts this year. Here's hoping my Flyers go all the way and take the cup this year! :-)
  9. Registered User
    bluesfan4eva's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    54
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Clickster View Post
    I do like Chris Stewart. I don't think the Avs should have got rid of him. He is an up and coming star. A very good young power forward.
    yup that trade was great. stewart already has 6 goals and one assist in 5 games. him alone makes up for johnsons lack of production
  10. Ω Omega Sports Ω
    Board Sponsor
    Clickster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,501
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by bluesfan4eva View Post
    yup that trade was great. stewart already has 6 goals and one assist in 5 games. him alone makes up for johnsons lack of production
    Yeah, he is a monster.
  11. Registered User
    LeftZing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by carpee View Post
    as a hawks fan and former goalie - i was not a fan of letting go of niemi and getting turco...

    however, crawford has stepped up.
    I saw Crawford play tons of games in the AHL. I think he has stepped up, but I do not want to see the Hawks overpay him. He is playing out of his mind, he isn't this good IMO
  12. Registered User
    mjtags67's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    7
    Answers
    0

    hey click how do you feel about the flyers getting jagr..do u think he has anything left..i might be more excited about getting talbot then jagr
  13. Registered User
    DarkVader's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    27
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by mjtags67 View Post
    hey click how do you feel about the flyers getting jagr..do u think he has anything left..i might be more excited about getting talbot then jagr
    Jagr will have a good season. I think he'll put up offensive stats to match his contract. However, his effort/defense tend to lack.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Prime Fitness Nutrition (W S Trading Ltd.)
    By CrazyBassGuy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-20-2012, 07:52 AM
  2. Supplement trading
    By eneyman in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-27-2008, 01:32 PM
  3. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-13-2005, 09:55 PM
  4. trading post
    By clintpatty in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-25-2005, 03:11 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in