Who is the biggest waste of talent in sports history ?
- 10-17-2004, 12:30 AM
Well, everyone's coverd all of the athletes outside of BBing, so I'll incude a BBer i'm upset with. Kevin Levrone! That guy's got one of the best physiques on the planet and he's got a reputation for being "lazy" among the pro's. If he's "lazy" what could he do if he worked out like Ronnie? I mean, he's incredibly everywhere, has good mass, etc, AND he has a good midsection!! Am I the only one who thinks this???
Similar Forum Threads
- By TheMouth in forum MMAReplies: 94Last Post: 03-25-2008, 11:01 PM
- By jas123 in forum Sports TalkReplies: 73Last Post: 07-27-2007, 07:36 PM
- By TheMyth in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 07-21-2007, 10:53 PM
- By DieTrying in forum MMAReplies: 12Last Post: 01-16-2007, 12:25 PM
- By G.E.SUPERHUMAN in forum General ChatReplies: 47Last Post: 05-18-2004, 01:06 AM