early superbowl picks

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. [QUOTE=PC1]

I forget the guy's name but the Bengal's starting QB looked VERY impressive.

QUOTE]
    Carson Palmer

2. John Kitna
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by BingeAndPurge
    John Kitna
    was it? I just remember seeing Palmer (Got to the Game Late)

4. Quote Originally Posted by wildman536
    was it? I just remember seeing Palmer (Got to the Game Late)
    Palmer started and was impressive...he threw 3 td's.

5. I didnt hear or see anything about that game. I just threw Kitna's name out there to be stupid.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by BingeAndPurge
    I didnt hear or see anything about that game. I just threw Kitna's name out there to be stupid.
    It was Palmer.

7. Ugh! The Pats were just STUFFED by the Bengals........... I swear they didn't even show up for the game.

After beating the Eagles pretty easily last week, they probably thought they could waltz their way to the superbowl this year. If I was Brady and even Rohan, I'd be PISSED at their offensive line. Both QB's took some bad shots during the game. On some of those plays, the line looked as if their heads were up their asses. Just unforgiveable.

I forget the guy's name but the Bengal's starting QB looked VERY impressive.

ALSO..... I keep WANTING Rohan Davey to put it together and have a good half.... or even a good quarter. So far anyway it isn't happening.
    That was ugly. I hope they can get it together before the season starts. I just read in the paper that Ty Law was pissed again because he didn't get a 100,000 training camp bonus. The offensive line look horrible and our defense didn't look that much better. I thought Rohan was going to be much better based on what he was doing in Europe.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Superbowl Picks
    By MuscleGauge1 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 114
    Last Post: 01-24-2013, 11:44 PM
  2. SuperBowl Picks
    By MuscleGauge1 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-26-2012, 11:04 PM
  3. SuperBowl Pick Contest! Free Protein!
    By MuscleGauge1 in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 03-06-2012, 11:39 PM
  4. Who's your early World Series pick ?
    By Iron Warrior in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 134
    Last Post: 10-21-2004, 04:59 PM
  5. Early Morning Cardio
    By Blindfaith in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-07-2002, 08:31 AM