Poll: Shaq or Kobe?

If you were the Lakers??

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Lebron won't want to share the spotlight, as much as he likes Kobe. The Lakers best shot is Yao, but he's overrated. In an ideal world, we could trade Kobe for KG, and then sign Lebron, but I hear Kobe has a no trade in his contract. Buss messed up, and we (the Lakers) are stuck with Kobe for too long. Buss chose the wrong guy for the franchise.

2. Dwayne Wade over Kobe. I believe Wade has been the best player in the NBA for the 2nd half of the year thus far.
    Still the MVP should be Steve Nash, the Suns have already won 48more games than they did last year and Nash is to blame.
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Saladin
    Lebron won't want to share the spotlight, as much as he likes Kobe. The Lakers best shot is Yao, but he's overrated. In an ideal world, we could trade Kobe for KG, and then sign Lebron, but I hear Kobe has a no trade in his contract. Buss messed up, and we (the Lakers) are stuck with Kobe for too long. Buss chose the wrong guy for the franchise.
    Yup the Lakers are ****ed for a while. The Clippers are actually gonna have a brighter future in the next few years if they stop being cheap. The Lakers should have kept Shaq because there are many good guards out there but that can get the job but there is probably only one big man as good or better than Shaq (Tim Duncan). The Lakers are tied up badly by the salary cap until 2007

4. The Lakers are tied up by the salary cap until 2007 and Kobe's personality for as long as they have him -- media reports from around the league repeatedly say that no NBA players want to play with Kobe. It makes getting any proven, good player pretty difficult.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Warrior
    You guys are spoiled, I'm a Warriors fan. I thought the Warriors pick was risky. They say he can play like Darko Milicic, I don't know if that's a good or a bad thing so what do you guys think, especially the Pistons fans ?
    That BD trade's gonna pay off next year.

You gonna be at the last game of the season?
    •   

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. If you were the President what would you do about IRAQ?
    By jacked13up in forum General Chat
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 11-26-2007, 07:29 PM
  2. If you use the smaller ones..
    By bigpetefox in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 12-18-2005, 12:46 AM
  3. If you use the forums search function (pubmed, google, etc.)
    By kwyckemynd00 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-14-2005, 05:13 AM
  4. If you were stuck in a scary place...
    By bigbadboss101 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 05-25-2004, 06:28 PM
  5. If you were me how would you stack this?
    By celldamaga in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-04-2004, 12:50 PM