NFL PLAYOFF THREAD!!!!

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by BoSox36 View Post
    Suggs was right one of them (meaning brady) is going to the superbowl, and the other was going to the.....who cares!!!! See ya loud mouth...Go Pats!!!

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attac...1&d=1295212298

    Next week will be a great game.
    Attached Images Attached Images


  2. I'm callin it now.... Bears over Jets in the superbowl. HAHA PATSIES are gettin dumped. Tis the year of upsets!
    •   
       


  3. Hey Trauma, where are you. Tom Brady will be starting at the Pro Bowl in 2 weeks. Two years in a row losing at home and with the best record, wow
  4. Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by GJohnson7385 View Post
    Go Pats....I am looking forward to this one, I hate waiting all week for football to come..
    Sorry but Sanchez is the man!!!!JETS,JETS!!!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by raulob72 View Post
    Sorry but Sanchez is the man!!!!JETS,JETS!!!
    He played very well today, we'll see next week.
    •   
       


  6. As much as I cant stand the the yellow towel waving steelers, i hate the jets more....Lets go packers :-)

  7. Being Vikings, Baltimore and New England fan and a hater of jets, green bay and chicago, I'm having a really ****ty weekend.
    I have no choice but to pull for Steelers.

  8. Fukc the Jets. GO PACKERS!!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Fastone View Post
    Hey Trauma, where are you. Tom Brady will be starting at the Pro Bowl in 2 weeks. Two years in a row losing at home and with the best record, wow
    I'm here, Frank. Yes, we lost....but your boys haven't won anything yet either. If I were you, I'd be pretty frightened having to play the Packers at this point (if that happens). They looked damn good this week.

    I hate the Steeler's with a passion as well, but I hate the fukcing Jet's even more.

    GO NFC!!!!




    -John

  10. See ya later New England..Charger fan here. Doesn't really matter for me now, but I wouldn't mind seeing NY or Green Bay getting it.

  11. As an original NYer.....

    it is going to be tough as hell going into Pittsburgh, but after going into Indy and NE anything is possible.
    Mr. Supps Board Rep

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    I'm here, Frank. Yes, we lost....but your boys haven't won anything yet either. If I were you, I'd be pretty frightened having to play the Packers at this point (if that happens). They looked damn good this week.

    I hate the Steeler's with a passion as well, but I hate the fukcing Jet's even more.

    GO NFC!!!!




    -John
    As you well know, getting there is the 1st priority. Also as great as the Packers are playing, they still have to go to Chicago and just like this past weekend, there are no sure bets, I think the Bears may have a chance. We'll deal with whoever once we get there.

  13. Well now that my patriots lost, I am hoping the Jets beat the Steelers..I was also rooting for Falcons and of course was wrong there to so I dont really care about NFC anymore.

  14. This has been the worst playoffs ever. For me, and not live action, but my predictions and bets. I'll be above even when the season ends, but have taken a pretty big slide backwards on these playoff games..lol Luckily though, I did good enough in college bets to more than cover it. Just hate loosing is all. I'd like to see Packers n Jets now, but am thinking it'll likely be Packers n Steelers.

  15. im a steeler fan born and raised in the burg area but now live in ny. i always had a soft spot for the jets because they suck for so long. of course i hope the steelers pound them this weekend. but in all reality i just wanted/want the jets to lose because rex is a flaming a-hole and hes turned his team into a bunch of ****y idiots. reminds me of the miami hurricanes of days gone by.

  16. All I know is that my Bears are one game away from the big dance...If we don't get there it is our own fault because we should have beat the Packers to keep them out of the playoffs. Aaron Rodgers is playing great right now, the Bears defense is going to have our hands full..

  17. Quote Originally Posted by ambulldog View Post
    im a steeler fan born and raised in the burg area but now live in ny. i always had a soft spot for the jets because they suck for so long. of course i hope the steelers pound them this weekend. but in all reality i just wanted/want the jets to lose because rex is a flaming a-hole and hes turned his team into a bunch of ****y idiots. reminds me of the miami hurricanes of days gone by.
    Funny thing, I grew up in NY but have been a Steelers fan since 1973. I have always rooted for the Giants and jets as long as they weren't playing the Steelers. Actually there's a method to Rex's madness, if you notice 2 things have happened since he's been there. The Jets have serious swagger and now 2 years in a row they're in the championship game, one game away from their stated goal. He also by keeping the focus on himself, has taken a lot of pressure off of his team.

    All that being said Though
    Attached Images Attached Images

  18. Quote Originally Posted by lennoxchi View Post
    Packers beat the Pats....are you smoking crack? they won't even beat the bears if they face them again.....wait and see.

    pats over ravens, chicago over GB and an 85 rematch bears over pats with the pats winning.

    i don't like that cause i'm a bears fan but that's how i see it.
    Wow. I guess we don't have to worry about the Patriots beating us now. Sure was some good crack though.

  19. ****WARNING***** The National Weather Service has issued a Flash Flood Warning Chicago IL and the surrounding area Sunday January 16th from 3:00 pm CST until 6:30 pm CST.This Flash Flood Warning will be caused by the tears of the Chicago Bear Fans as they watch their Superbowl dreams fade away. Heavy tears will fall by the end of the game. GO PACK GO!!!!!!!

  20. its been an underdog series, so rex and his jets have beaten the colts, the pats, and the steelers(wk 15, W22-17) minus troy i know, and had a close one in chicago(wk 16, L34-38). they re battle tested and proven. Im a 49s fan going way way back, they havent done crap in years, and during that time I always go for the underdogs. so go jets for the afc, and packers in the nfc, both 6th seed teams and on a roll.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Macabre View Post
    ****WARNING***** The National Weather Service has issued a Flash Flood Warning Chicago IL and the surrounding area Sunday January 16th from 3:00 pm CST until 6:30 pm CST.This Flash Flood Warning will be caused by the tears of the Chicago Bear Fans as they watch their Superbowl dreams fade away. Heavy tears will fall by the end of the game. GO PACK GO!!!!!!!
    LOL not a chance... your beloved rogers scored 10pts on our defense at home IN GREEN BAY. All while Lovie smith totally sandbagged on the bears offense, using maybe half of their plays.

    Just wait... ESPN has been dogging the Bears all season, nobody has given us any respect. I'm calling it right now

    Bears over pack 20-13.... and the cheese heads are left crying during their 5 hour drive back to green bay.

    BOOM ROASTED

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Movin_weight View Post
    LOL not a chance... your beloved rogers scored 10pts on our defense at home IN GREEN BAY. All while Lovie smith totally sandbagged on the bears offense, using maybe half of their plays.

    Just wait... ESPN has been dogging the Bears all season, nobody has given us any respect. I'm calling it right now

    Bears over pack 20-13.... and the cheese heads are left crying during their 5 hour drive back to green bay.

    BOOM ROASTED
    I am surprised and ESPN for that. I do think it's pretty cool that the two teams are playing. Either way, I guess we'll see this weekend.

  23. COMING FROM THE STEEL CITY


    GO STEELERS!!!

  24. The first one needs to stop screwing underaged boys and second one needs cash to buy shoes that fit her pass me downs are not hott

    Go jets !
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. NHL PLAYOFF THREAD
    By xlivefreex in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 05-18-2010, 05:05 PM
  2. Playoff predictions
    By AE14 in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 95
    Last Post: 01-19-2009, 08:44 PM
  3. Playoff To See Who Will Lose To Jeb Bush In 2008!
    By anabolicrhino in forum Politics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-13-2007, 02:35 PM
  4. Playoff picks
    By TheCSWFighter in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-16-2007, 07:45 PM
  5. NHL Playoff matchups
    By IainDaniel in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 120
    Last Post: 06-20-2006, 11:04 PM
Log in
Log in