Back by popular demand....

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let the trash talking commence......

Sorry I can't particiapte, I'm still mourning over the Flyers, Eagles and everything else that has to do with Philly sports.....

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
HELL YEAH!!!

Unfortunately, I'll be very angry this fall with the 49ers unless Rashaun Woods, Kevan Barlow, and Tim Rattay can play like Jerry Rice, Roger Craig, and Joe Montana. Too bad I was too young to fully enjoy the 49ers success in the 80's

PC1

Well, Andy Reid must have been apoplectic after the pre-season game last night against the Patriots with all the penalties his team incurred.... !

I have to say that on the first drive, McNabb & Co moved the ball well against the Patriots defense, which is no small task. But they killed themselves with stoopid penalties, very stoopid penalties. Oh well, that's what pre-season games are for.

I thought the Pats overall looked very impressive with their first stringers in during the first quarter, a fine performance against an imposing Eagles D. The rest of the game wasn't as crisp, but still a welcome breath of fresh air......... I'm thankful football season is again upon us.

I enjoyed watching the game, both teams should be among the top contenders again this year.

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well, Andy Reid must have been apoplectic after the pre-season game last night against the Patriots with all the penalties his team incurred.... !

I have to say that on the first drive, McNabb & Co moved the ball well against the Patriots defense, which is no small task. But they killed themselves with stoopid penalties, very stoopid penalties. Oh well, that's what pre-season games are for.

I thought the Pats overall looked very impressive with their first stringers in during the first quarter, a fine performance against an imposing Eagles D. The rest of the game wasn't as crisp, but still a welcome breath of fresh air......... I'm thankful football season is again upon us.

I enjoyed watching the game, both teams should be among the top contenders again this year.

Looks to be another fun year ey PC-1 :thumbsup:

TheUsual

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Just a heads up, the prosports memorabilia banner up top is not working, at least for me.

EEmain

EEmain

Awards
  • Established
Preseason is to watch film and see what the new kids can do.
Oh yea and it was nice to see the old Jeremiah Trotter back in Green and Silver.

Rictor33

Awards
  • Established
jets are going to suprise alot of people this year, just wait. Not much is expected of our squad, but we have talent in all the right places and if our defense can be even halfway decent this year, which it should be with the players we have up front and new lb's then all we need is a healthy Chad and we have a good shot at the AFC east, btw I hate the Patriots. I hope the Red sox choke in the wild card race.

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
jets are going to suprise alot of people this year, just wait. Not much is expected of our squad, but we have talent in all the right places and if our defense can be even halfway decent this year, which it should be with the players we have up front and new lb's then all we need is a healthy Chad and we have a good shot at the AFC east, btw I hate the Patriots. I hope the Red sox choke in the wild card race.

Jets win the AFC East ..give me a break.Just becuase you hate the Pat's give them there due..They are the best team in football and are odds on favorite to repeat.Typical New Yorker.. :trout:

Rictor33

Awards
  • Established
I respect the pats as a team goddamnit, I just dont like the franchise because of asshole new england fans. I will never forget in 2001 when in pittsburgh I watched some loud mouth pats fans get the fucking **** beaten out of them by angry steeler fans... Well I give it to you guys I guess, The sox finally won (which pissed me off way more than the pats) Again, I will admit, I picked the pats to win it all, I love the way the team plays, I love the way their coached, I just hate new england teams... I am a new york fan, BUT an educated one.... I love the sport b4 the team Im not like most yankee fans who dont know any other players that arent on the yankees... I will watch lions/49ers and enjoy it... I will watch pirates/brewers and enjoy it....

oswizzle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Roddy White and Michael Jenkins better step up their games get my boy Ron Mexico some targets to throw to besides the Crump man......... and if my boy Priest Holmes stays healthy he 100% will break his own record that he set in 2003 in and score 28-30 TD's. On one other Note....be prepared to Watch Moss **** all over the Patriots come season opener time.

Yjyankee

More Cowbell
Awards
  • Established
I'm lookin for the Detroit Lions to stir things up a little this year. Garcia @ the helm w/ 3 great receivers should produce some numbers. The kicker - Superbowl is in Detroit this year!!!:D

Rictor33

Awards
  • Established
I'm lookin for the Detroit Lions to stir things up a little this year. Garcia @ the helm w/ 3 great receivers should produce some numbers. The kicker - Superbowl is in Detroit this year!!!:D

You forgot about KJ, if any of you are reading this, DRAFT Kevin Jones onto your fantasy team.... He is going to have a breakout year...

Rictor33

Awards
  • Established
Roddy White and Michael Jenkins better step up their games get my boy Ron Mexico some targets to throw to besides the Crump man......... and if my boy Priest Holmes stays healthy he 100% will break his own record that he set in 2003 in and score 28-30 TD's. On one other Note....be prepared to Watch Moss **** all over the Patriots come season opener time.

Even if they get open he will miss them...... Micheal Vick is not a quarterback, he is a running back who happens to complete 30% of his passes...

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
what ever happened to this thread? lol