NFL Week 4 Preview!!!

neofrost83

neofrost83

Awards
  • Established
Well I'm gonna be out of town this weekend so I don't know how much football I'll get to watch...but I figured since I'm bored at work I'd do a writeup on each game and post my picks (and the spread because I do dabble in the sports betting arena):

Home Team in CAPS

Ravens (+1.5) over STEELERS - It's really hard picking any team over the Steelers, and at home no less. These two teams are eerily similar - BIG time defense, smash-mouth run game, physical style football. If Cleveland's Peyton Hillis didn't rip off 144 yards (5.4 ypc) and a TD against the Ravens' Defense, then I'd say the line on this game would have flip-flopped. Add in that Palumalu and the rest off that D is looking a lot like their Super Bowl form and this is maybe the toughest call of the weekend. The reason I'm taking The Raven is a simple one - No Ben. And their pool of QBs seems to be dwindling. Don't bet on this game...for the love of the gambler's gods (they have more than one). Having said that I still feel that Pitt is the best team in football right now. That defense is scary-good! Oh yea and apparently the Steelers have some dude named Mendenhall that only has 332 rushing yards and 2 TD so far (at 5.2 ypc)...I'm sure he's nothing to really worry about.....

TITANS (-6.5) over Broncos - Kind of a no brainier for me here. The Titans played the Steeler really close, and embarrassed the Raiders and Giants. While Denver's win over the Seahawks was impressive, they just don't have what it takes to counter the talent and style of play that the Titans have. And yes, I'd take the Titans with the 6.5 points.

BROWNS (+3) over Bengals - Of course I wasn't going to star just picking obvious favorites, right? Cincy has let teams run all over them and in contrast, their run game just seems sluggish (clipping along at 3.1 ypc and only 2 Rushing TDs in 3 Games), ranked 18th in the league! They've played sloppy football and now they head over to Cleveland to face a ground efficient team, with a GREAT return game and believe it or not - a good pass defense! I see Cincy's slow start biting them in the ass this Sunday. Maybe it'll be a wakeup call and they can bounce back and go into the bye week with confidence. I just don't know about Cincy right now. Oh yea and Carson needs to get out of his funk. I wonder how long TO and Ochocinco stay quiet with all the miscues from Palmer....

PACKERS (-14.5) over Lions - Yes, it's a division rival (if you can call them that). But the Pack should be out for blood after last Monday's loss and the last thing the Lions could afford was injuries. Take the over-2-touchdowns-spread if you want...I'm staying away from that though. I hate lines that high in the NFL.

SAINTS (-13.5) over Panthers - Another no brainier for me...but I'm also staying away from the line. This is a division rival game, so any line that high when 2 division rivals face off (especially the underdog having a good defense) is a gambler's nightmare. Hopefully it doesn't come down to a field goal, just sayin'...

FALCONS (-7) over 49ers - The Falcons are clipping right along doing what they do...excellent run game (#2 in the NFL), efficient through the air, solid run D and 6th in the NFL in points scored against them. They seem to be coming into their own and spoke loudly last Sunday, beating the Saints IN New Orleans. They may have been luckily with missed field goal in OT...but hey at least they were in the game with the Saints in overtime and prevailed! They also went into OT with the Steelers and couldn't get the job done. They've shown improvement in just 3 weeks and that says a lot about their staff. Meanwhile the 49ers just fired their offensive coordinator after bean embarrassed by the Seahawks and Chiefs. They're gonna have a lot to prove REAL soon, or Singletary could be on the hot seat. Weird to think about.

RAMS (+1) over Seahawks - After a horrible showing against San Diego, where Leon Washington bailed them out with a kickoff-TD TWICE, and getting crushed by the Broncos, the Seahawks look like the week 1 mirage. Teams have TORCHED them through the air. You know...when they aren't shooting themselves in the foot. Meanwhile The Rams are coming off of an impressive win over the Redskins where Jackson got injured in the first half. If/when the Rams win, they will be ahead of the Seahawks in that miserable division, so rest assured they'll be hungry coming off their second win in 29 games. Seattle will slump into their BYE.

Jets (-5.5) over BILLS - Jets' football seems to be coming together with Sanchez on the rise. Unfortunately their glaring weakness is stupid penalties, and more often than not a team with this much talent can end up beating themselves. However, the Bills are coming off of a GREAT offensive display against New England and their Defense is still stout. Don't be fooled by the high-powered offenses of Green Bay and New England. I wouldn't bet on this game because it is an AFC East Rivalry game and those are generally great (close) games.

Colts (-7) over JAGUARS - Look for MJD to have a BIG day against this Indy Run D. Other than that? Peyton's going to torch this secondary and it SHOULD be a blowout. However...they are division rivals. I'd still take the Colts with 7 points.

RAIDERS (+3) over Texans - Hmmm...Andre Johnson vs Nnamdi Asomugha. Interesting matchup. Would you believe the Raiders Rushing attack is 4th in the league? Or that their Pass D is 2nd in the League? In general Raiders' fashion, they snatch defeat out of the jaws of victory with JaniRAPEski missing a chip-shot 32 yarder. It's hard to tell...and I'm not betting on this game. I'll pick the Raiders to win in Oakland hopefully riding their defense and run game to a close victory.

CHARGERS (-8) over Cardinals - The Cards run the ball mediocre...and that's the best you can say about their Offense. Their Rush D is almost the worst in the league, and they are in the bottom 1/3 of every other category in the league, offense AND defense!!! Look like the Cards of old yet? Hmmm...meanwhile the Chargers are at the top of the league in every category. Rivers may top last week's numbers. This line is too low...take the points. The Chargers are at home and hungry after the ridiculous loss last weekend.

EAGLES (-5.5) over Redskins YAY! The HYPE BOWL!!! McNabb's return! Vick's resurgence! THE HYPERBOLE!!!!! Anywho.....yes...Vick has been amazing. He has made difficult throw BEFORE he decided to take off and run. I think McNabb actually is the one that helped mentor him and for that Vick owes him a huge debt of gratitude. I encourage you guys to check out the interview coming out on NFL Network with Vick...just the previews are riveting. He really seemed to have turned a corner. What a story THAT would be, huh? That Offense really gelled under Vick, in all facets, and I hope to see it continue to do so. Having said that they've really only beaten the Jags and the Lions. So let's not give Vick the MVP Trophy yet. Also the Eagles' D has been great on Pass D, and they will surely test McNabb and the rest of the Redskins' offense. Their aerial attack is in the top 1/3 of the league...but their rush attack is among the worst. And that's AFTER letting Willie Parker and Larry Johnson go! And in contrast to the Eagles - the Redskins' Pass Defense is 31st in the NFL!!! Vick may have a field day against the team that just let the Rams put 30 on the scoreboard.

Bears (+4) over Giants - You can't tell me you weren't impressed with the Bears this last weekend! And Cutler is thriving under Martz system leading the NFL's 5th best pass attack. But they're 29 in rushing. Urlacher is back to his old form leading the NFL's BEST rush defense...but they're 28th in pass D! Believe it or not, the Giants are just under them in the Passing Offense, but are much better pounding the rock! Also in contract their pass D is 4th in the League and their Rush D is 26th! I think the Bears want more, they are 10x more disciplined, and are on a roll. I'm taking the Bears with the upset.

DOLPHINS (+1) over Patriots - Pats typically have issues traveling to Miami for some reason, Brady in particular. The Fins have a mediocre offense and a lights-out defense (just ask A.P.). The Pats have one of the best offenses in the league, but a mediocre-at-best defense. Hmmmm....home field may have been what shifted this line lower. Hell if the Bills can put up 30 points (only 10 against the Fins) why can't the fins? I'll take the Fins' D over the Pats' O...but maybe I'm just biased.

Thoughts?

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Broncos will upset Titans... don't ask me why... Idk
Texans will kick Raiders sorry ass, oh yea.
Pats over Fins by at least 2TD
Ravens my second favorite team, I hope they'll win, I really do. But with Rice out, on the road, I don't think so.
Everything else looks good to me.

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Broncos will upset Titans... don't ask me why... Idk
Texans will kick Raiders sorry ass, oh yea.
Pats over Fins by at least 2TD
Ravens my second favorite team, I hope they'll win, I really do. But with Rice out, on the road, I don't think so.
Everything else looks good to me.
I agree with this, except the Pats won't win by 2TDs

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Well on the bright side, at least Carolina can't get any worse. :drunk:

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Haha I just bet my friend $20 today on colts chiefs game next week. I got colts...

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Chiefs are on a roll, and indy isn't on top of their game.....

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
That what you thought about miami vs. new england game too. That didn't workout really well. :)
Chiefs were on the roll, you're right. WERE. Till by week. They are done. You wanna bet me 20 too? LOL

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
hahahah naw i'm cool.. I will save the little money I have for PCT...

neofrost83

neofrost83

Awards
  • Established
Never thought special teams would cause my Dolphins to get crushed the way they did....but it's funny that no one has mentioned the fact that Vontae Davis shut down Randy Moss. He had 0 catches!

God I have such a hangover.....

Boatcop1

Awards
  • Established
Never thought special teams would cause my Dolphins to get crushed the way they did....but it's funny that no one has mentioned the fact that Vontae Davis shut down Randy Moss. He had 0 catches!

God I have such a hangover.....
I think your QB throwing 3 int's had something to do with it too! Haha.

Nobody is mentioning Davis covering Moss because the only people that do mention it are butt hurt Fins fans attempting to feel good about something. LOL. Davis is not a "shut down" corner. All he did was cover Moss and that is enough to open up the dink and dunk to Welker and the 2 TE set that Miami couldn't figure out. Oh not to mention the Law firm of Ben Jarvis Green Ellis blasting through your line! Your welcome, Now we talked about Moss!!

PATS FTW!

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established

Nobody is mentioning Davis covering Moss because the only people that do mention it are butt hurt Fins fans attempting to feel good about something. LOL. Davis is not a "shut down" corner. All he did was cover Moss and that is enough to open up the dink and dunk to Welker and the 2 TE set that Miami couldn't figure out. Oh not to mention the Law firm of Ben Jarvis Green Ellis blasting through your line! Your welcome, Now we talked about Moss!!

PATS FTW!
lame.... Dynasties suck balls.

Chiefs FTW!!!

Boatcop1

Awards
  • Established
lame.... Dynasties suck balls.

Chiefs FTW!!!
The Pats are not nore were ever a dynasty! I have no beef with the Chiefs, around here we call them the "Patriots West". Your welcome for the staff! LOL

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Only reason I like the chiefs is that they are underdogs that are doing well.. I really Players more than teams(because I'm from Oklahoma and they don't have a pro team), so I follow players from college to pros. Example, Adrian Peterson. But, if I had to pick a team it would be Ravens or Vikings and any team that beats the Pats! :banana:

neofrost83

neofrost83

Awards
  • Established
Don't look now, Boatcop...but your Pats are trading Moss to the Vikings!!!!!

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
I'm from Minnesota, huge Viking fan. I became Pats fan after Randy went to play for them. I would love LOVE for Randy to come back home.
P.S. I heard Favre to Moss is illegal in 40 states and you must be over 21 in other 10 states to watch it. :)

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
I'm from Minnesota, huge Viking fan. I became Pats fan after Randy went to play for them. I would love LOVE for Randy to come back home.
P.S. I heard Favre to Moss is illegal in 40 states and you must be over 21 in other 10 states to watch it. :)
:lmao: :toofunny:

neofrost83

neofrost83

Awards
  • Established
P.S. I heard Favre to Moss is illegal in 40 states and you must be over 21 in other 10 states to watch it.
Congrats on the Moss trade. Freaking 3rd rounder...wow. Wasn't that what the Raiders got for him? Thn Moss and Brady went on to break records. A guy like Favre, who will just toss it up and let Moss make the play, is the best thing for him. They play the Jets Monday night so we will see how those two are together REAL soon against a great defense. Interesting side note: Favre and Moss' combined age is 73. Think about that. Yea Favre to Moss would have been that dangerous 5-7 years ago. But now? I dunno. We'll get to see Monday night. If they can beat that Jets D after being together for less than a week it'd be REALLY impressive.

Boatcop1

Awards
  • Established
Well as a Pats fan I am very upset yet also relieved, I will explain my stance on this in bullit format:

- Yes I will def miss Brady to Moss deep routes, excelent entertainment!

- Yes I am somewhat unhappy about it.

- Yes I think the Patriots will get by just fine. Can anyone name the Pats WR's during their Championship run? As a fan I can; Brown, Givens, Branch, Patten. Who you ask? I rest my case.

- Tom has always done it with lesser wideout's than others like the Colts or Bengals, they are going back to their winning recipe; T.E.A.M.

- Yes they traded him for a 3rd round draft pick. If you can find a 33>34 position player that has been traded for a 1st round draft pick please enlighten me, good luck!

- If you ask me the Viking's made a horrible decision once again. Why overextend yourself? because they want everything NOW!! I'm not saying the Pats dont want to win it all this year, of course they do. But for the Vikings to offer a 3rd plus the guaranteed 2-3 year commitment they now have to honor Moss with when there is a chance there's not even going to be football next year? baffles my mind really. If that scenario plays out they get good ole Randy back at the ripe ole age of 35>36 years old! but hey the other senior citizen will still be tossing him the ball over there so who cares? lol

- No the Patriots got him for a 4th round draft pick and as we know traded him for a 3rd and I believe the Pats gave the Vikes a 7th, yay! Pretty good business.

- Alot has already started to come out over here in the NE area now that his baggs are packed. He asked for a trade after the Cinci win in week 1, He had a blow out argument with the QB coach during halftime, Monday nights game in Miami because he wasn't drawn into the scheme for the night, and this is only after a few hours, I'm sure there will be more to come.

- Bye bye Randy, it was fun but my Pats are in position to continue the trend of being consistant contenders and while that may not mean a guaranteed Ring every year, it sure makes rooting for my team fun knowing that they ALWAYS have a chance to win. Thats a great feeling considering some of the teams that are out there, we are very fortunate up here as they are in Indy, San Diego, NOLA, GB and I would add Minnesota but really Brett Farve? sorry but who's waiting in the wings up there?

Patriots draft picks 2011 DRAFT!
1ST ROUND - 2 PICKS
2ND ROUND - 2 PICKS
3RD ROUND - 2 PICKS
4TH ROUND - 2 PICKS
5-6TH ROUNG- 2 PICKS

Alot of bargaining chips right there!

Yeah I will take that even if there is no NFL next year, those 2011 selections are ours.

- My biggest fear wich will more than likley come to fruitition is Moss comming into the Razor on Halloween and slicing up the Pats secondary. Yes I see that happening but oh well.

neofrost83

neofrost83

Awards
  • Established
Yea it's like I posted in thread dedicated to this trade - the Patsa have ALOT of bargaining chips right now. The Hoody with bargaining chips is always a dangerous thing...especially when you consider the crop of great WRs coming out of college for this next draft and their defense has 3 or 4 rookies STARTING this year for them!!!

neofrost83

neofrost83

Awards
  • Established
You are right, it's more like 3 td's. hehehe
HEYHEYHEYHEY....$hit you were right.....bye wweek just in time....sulking away now....:redeemerwhore:

Boatcop1

Awards
  • Established
Yea it's like I posted in thread dedicated to this trade - the Patsa have ALOT of bargaining chips right now. The Hoody with bargaining chips is always a dangerous thing...especially when you consider the crop of great WRs coming out of college for this next draft and their defense has 3 or 4 rookies STARTING this year for them!!!
Yeah true but his drafting since 2006 has been less than desirable.

As a Pats fan though it's funny, He plays for the Vikes now but we are still rooting for him this weekend. A Vikings victory would be fantastic for the Pats.

Go Moss, burn Revis!

neofrost83

neofrost83

Awards
  • Established
Oh trust me...us Fin Fans want to see him burn Revis AGAIN Monday. I think 90% of NFL fans want to see the Jets fail!!!

SlickRick00

SlickRick00

Awards

PATS FTW!
Yea henne... has all the weapons I dont understand, hes got ronnie n ricky ..... n just thro it near B-marsh n hell catch it... Henne is surrounded by the best n hes blowing dogs for quarters.

SlickRick00

SlickRick00

Awards
Well I'm gonna be out of town this weekend so I don't know how much football I'll get to watch...but I figured since I'm bored at work I'd do a writeup on each game and post my picks (and the spread because I do dabble in the sports betting arena):

Home Team in CAPS

Ravens (+1.5) over STEELERS - It's really hard picking any team over the Steelers, and at home no less. These two teams are eerily similar - BIG time defense, smash-mouth run game, physical style football. If Cleveland's Peyton Hillis didn't rip off 144 yards (5.4 ypc) and a TD against the Ravens' Defense, then I'd say the line on this game would have flip-flopped. Add in that Palumalu and the rest off that D is looking a lot like their Super Bowl form and this is maybe the toughest call of the weekend. The reason I'm taking The Raven is a simple one - No Ben. And their pool of QBs seems to be dwindling. Don't bet on this game...for the love of the gambler's gods (they have more than one). Having said that I still feel that Pitt is the best team in football right now. That defense is scary-good! Oh yea and apparently the Steelers have some dude named Mendenhall that only has 332 rushing yards and 2 TD so far (at 5.2 ypc)...I'm sure he's nothing to really worry about.....

TITANS (-6.5) over Broncos - Kind of a no brainier for me here. The Titans played the Steeler really close, and embarrassed the Raiders and Giants. While Denver's win over the Seahawks was impressive, they just don't have what it takes to counter the talent and style of play that the Titans have. And yes, I'd take the Titans with the 6.5 points.

BROWNS (+3) over Bengals - Of course I wasn't going to star just picking obvious favorites, right? Cincy has let teams run all over them and in contrast, their run game just seems sluggish (clipping along at 3.1 ypc and only 2 Rushing TDs in 3 Games), ranked 18th in the league! They've played sloppy football and now they head over to Cleveland to face a ground efficient team, with a GREAT return game and believe it or not - a good pass defense! I see Cincy's slow start biting them in the ass this Sunday. Maybe it'll be a wakeup call and they can bounce back and go into the bye week with confidence. I just don't know about Cincy right now. Oh yea and Carson needs to get out of his funk. I wonder how long TO and Ochocinco stay quiet with all the miscues from Palmer....

PACKERS (-14.5) over Lions - Yes, it's a division rival (if you can call them that). But the Pack should be out for blood after last Monday's loss and the last thing the Lions could afford was injuries. Take the over-2-touchdowns-spread if you want...I'm staying away from that though. I hate lines that high in the NFL.

SAINTS (-13.5) over Panthers - Another no brainier for me...but I'm also staying away from the line. This is a division rival game, so any line that high when 2 division rivals face off (especially the underdog having a good defense) is a gambler's nightmare. Hopefully it doesn't come down to a field goal, just sayin'...

FALCONS (-7) over 49ers - The Falcons are clipping right along doing what they do...excellent run game (#2 in the NFL), efficient through the air, solid run D and 6th in the NFL in points scored against them. They seem to be coming into their own and spoke loudly last Sunday, beating the Saints IN New Orleans. They may have been luckily with missed field goal in OT...but hey at least they were in the game with the Saints in overtime and prevailed! They also went into OT with the Steelers and couldn't get the job done. They've shown improvement in just 3 weeks and that says a lot about their staff. Meanwhile the 49ers just fired their offensive coordinator after bean embarrassed by the Seahawks and Chiefs. They're gonna have a lot to prove REAL soon, or Singletary could be on the hot seat. Weird to think about.

RAMS (+1) over Seahawks - After a horrible showing against San Diego, where Leon Washington bailed them out with a kickoff-TD TWICE, and getting crushed by the Broncos, the Seahawks look like the week 1 mirage. Teams have TORCHED them through the air. You know...when they aren't shooting themselves in the foot. Meanwhile The Rams are coming off of an impressive win over the Redskins where Jackson got injured in the first half. If/when the Rams win, they will be ahead of the Seahawks in that miserable division, so rest assured they'll be hungry coming off their second win in 29 games. Seattle will slump into their BYE.

Jets (-5.5) over BILLS - Jets' football seems to be coming together with Sanchez on the rise. Unfortunately their glaring weakness is stupid penalties, and more often than not a team with this much talent can end up beating themselves. However, the Bills are coming off of a GREAT offensive display against New England and their Defense is still stout. Don't be fooled by the high-powered offenses of Green Bay and New England. I wouldn't bet on this game because it is an AFC East Rivalry game and those are generally great (close) games.

Colts (-7) over JAGUARS - Look for MJD to have a BIG day against this Indy Run D. Other than that? Peyton's going to torch this secondary and it SHOULD be a blowout. However...they are division rivals. I'd still take the Colts with 7 points.

RAIDERS (+3) over Texans - Hmmm...Andre Johnson vs Nnamdi Asomugha. Interesting matchup. Would you believe the Raiders Rushing attack is 4th in the league? Or that their Pass D is 2nd in the League? In general Raiders' fashion, they snatch defeat out of the jaws of victory with JaniRAPEski missing a chip-shot 32 yarder. It's hard to tell...and I'm not betting on this game. I'll pick the Raiders to win in Oakland hopefully riding their defense and run game to a close victory.

CHARGERS (-8) over Cardinals - The Cards run the ball mediocre...and that's the best you can say about their Offense. Their Rush D is almost the worst in the league, and they are in the bottom 1/3 of every other category in the league, offense AND defense!!! Look like the Cards of old yet? Hmmm...meanwhile the Chargers are at the top of the league in every category. Rivers may top last week's numbers. This line is too low...take the points. The Chargers are at home and hungry after the ridiculous loss last weekend.

EAGLES (-5.5) over Redskins YAY! The HYPE BOWL!!! McNabb's return! Vick's resurgence! THE HYPERBOLE!!!!! Anywho.....yes...Vick has been amazing. He has made difficult throw BEFORE he decided to take off and run. I think McNabb actually is the one that helped mentor him and for that Vick owes him a huge debt of gratitude. I encourage you guys to check out the interview coming out on NFL Network with Vick...just the previews are riveting. He really seemed to have turned a corner. What a story THAT would be, huh? That Offense really gelled under Vick, in all facets, and I hope to see it continue to do so. Having said that they've really only beaten the Jags and the Lions. So let's not give Vick the MVP Trophy yet. Also the Eagles' D has been great on Pass D, and they will surely test McNabb and the rest of the Redskins' offense. Their aerial attack is in the top 1/3 of the league...but their rush attack is among the worst. And that's AFTER letting Willie Parker and Larry Johnson go! And in contrast to the Eagles - the Redskins' Pass Defense is 31st in the NFL!!! Vick may have a field day against the team that just let the Rams put 30 on the scoreboard.

Bears (+4) over Giants - You can't tell me you weren't impressed with the Bears this last weekend! And Cutler is thriving under Martz system leading the NFL's 5th best pass attack. But they're 29 in rushing. Urlacher is back to his old form leading the NFL's BEST rush defense...but they're 28th in pass D! Believe it or not, the Giants are just under them in the Passing Offense, but are much better pounding the rock! Also in contract their pass D is 4th in the League and their Rush D is 26th! I think the Bears want more, they are 10x more disciplined, and are on a roll. I'm taking the Bears with the upset.

DOLPHINS (+1) over Patriots - Pats typically have issues traveling to Miami for some reason, Brady in particular. The Fins have a mediocre offense and a lights-out defense (just ask A.P.). The Pats have one of the best offenses in the league, but a mediocre-at-best defense. Hmmmm....home field may have been what shifted this line lower. Hell if the Bills can put up 30 points (only 10 against the Fins) why can't the fins? I'll take the Fins' D over the Pats' O...but maybe I'm just biased.

Thoughts?
This is a great breakdown.......i think the colts will beat the skeets lol.

Boatcop1

Awards
  • Established
Yea henne... has all the weapons I dont understand, hes got ronnie n ricky ..... n just thro it near B-marsh n hell catch it... Henne is surrounded by the best n hes blowing dogs for quarters.
I do believe Henne is better than he looked Monday night. He started pressing after the the Pats ST went nutz.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
week 5 predictions

Chicago@Carolina Viking fan here, remember?
Tampa Bay@Cincinnati
St.Louis@Detroit Finally first win
NYGiant@Houston
Denver@Baltimore Baltimore is my second fav. team and they look good
Atlanta@Cleveland
KansasCity@Indianapolis I got $20 on Indy this week, so they better win
Jacksonville@Buffalo Warning! Upset!
GreenBay@Washington **** cheeseheads! I bleed purple!
NewOrleans@Arizona I almost chose Arizona. woot woot
Tennessee@Dallas
SanDiego@Oakland my roommate is Oakland fan (I know, right?) I'm gonna watch him suffer today. hehehe
Philadelphia@SanFrancisco

Minnesota@Jets Who's my bitch?

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
StL might not allow those Lions to get that win. My man Sam Bradford is doing a great job at QB...

neofrost83

neofrost83

Awards
  • Established
Damn Detroit whooped that ass!

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn Detroit whooped that ass!
yeah they did... it was sad to watch.

To add insult to injury (pun), we lost Mark Clayton on top of it!

The stellar D in the first 4 games apparently didn't feel like visiting Detroit.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Green Bay lost and I won my $20, that's all I care about today. Getting ready for tomorrow night...

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
At this point it's looking like some Cowboys will be parking cars at the Super Bowl

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My fantasy team is fairing well this year. :D

Screw the Jets. I hope the Vikings lay an whopping on their pretentious azzes.

GO PATS!!!

-John

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Wow what a game...
It was ugly at first, then it's gotten beautiful for a while and then he ruined it again. Should have stayed retired...

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
i was pulling for the viks, but the jets actually seem like one of the best teams this year

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
While the Jets do look pretty good, the Vikings killed themselves with screw-ups that could have made the game much different.

neofrost83

neofrost83

Awards
  • Established
I'll be doing a writeup for this week a little later...I can't wait for the Cowboys vs Vikings game for the record number of "they are better than their record" comments by fans and announcers. Oh yea and Jermichael Finley is out for the next 8-10 weeks...good news for the Fins this Sunday!!!