How many Cowboys fans are chicks?

What % of the fan base for the Dallas Cowboys are Women?

• Less than 50%

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • About 50%

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • more than 50%

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • More like 98%

Votes: 10 52.6%

• Total voters

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I actually just heard this on the raido this week. FWIR, it's right around 50%

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
all cowboys fans are girls....haha as a giants fan i have to say it....even the men that like the cowboys are females

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't Giants fans were little skirts too? :eek:

GO EAGLES!!!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I lived just outside of Baltimore til I was 15, but my dad did a lot of work in Philly. He knew some higher ups, so we always had tickets to see the Phillies, Flyers, and the Eagles :D

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I lived just outside of Baltimore til I was 15, but my dad did a lot of work in Philly. He knew some higher ups, so we always had tickets to see the Phillies, Flyers, and the Eagles :D[/QUOTE

got ya, i live about a 2 hour drive from philly, all my friends, my brother, and girl love philly teams....i hate the eagles, don't mind the phillies, don't pay attention to hockey and like the sixers now that iverson is gone

back to hating the cowboys....

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I fail to see the problem with this? I love women, they love football, we have a win win here.:D

Nick3d

Awards
It has to be around 50. Most female fans don't know any better =P

diondrems

Awards
They are "americas team" not my first choice but women are drawn to the cowboys like a nat to light.

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
dude now that u bring this up.. i work at a bar... and every dallas fan i talk to is female... well its more like 75-80% but damn.. for every one male cowboy fan i can think of... i can think of 4 or 5 female fans

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dude now that u bring this up.. i work at a bar... and every dallas fan i talk to is female... well its more like 75-80% but damn.. for every one male cowboy fan i can think of... i can think of 4 or 5 female fans
why do you think we're cowboys fans it sure isn't cause we win all the time