Fantasy Football Convo

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by mDeezy View Post
    who'd u take? i had my first big one and got 1st pick, i took CJ but wasn't thrilled about it.
    i went with AP in both, i like the 2nd pick because i'm not crazy about cj or ap so i let the 1st pick make the decision for me almost...then since i'm late in the 2nd round i let ppl decide the next pick for me, in one league i got deangelo williams and the other ryan mathews

2. I ended up deciding on receiver-receiver when I had my back to back picks the next round. Grabbed Brandon Marshall and Greg Jennings.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by mDeezy View Post
    I ended up deciding on receiver-receiver when I had my back to back picks the next round. Grabbed Brandon Marshall and Greg Jennings.
    yeah my brother did that in our drafts, in one he got fitzgerald and marshall, and the other got moss and miles austin

my receivers are at best questionable, i have roddy white in both which i like a lot, my other receivers in one league are boldin and sidney, and the other is steve smith (car) and chad ocho

4. I like Ryan Matthews as the 7th best back after the big 6.

5. i got ap and mathews in my one league so you can def get him in the 2nd round after an early 1st round pick.....qb's flew off the board real fast in both of the drafts i did...my other tandem is ap and deangelo williams

6. i ended up with beanie wells, mendenhall, and jamaal charles for my main 3 rb's. grabbed andre johnson and t.o. and malcom floyd for my main wr's. we will see, i'm not too thrilled.

7. my main players for my teams include:

eli, ap, deangelo williams, roddy white, steve smith (car), chad ochocinco, beanie wells, reggie bush, owen daniels

kolb, ap, ryan mathews, roddy white, aquan boldin, johnathon stewart, owen daniels, kellen winslow, and i had sidney rice, but that didn't work out for me

still have two drafts to go

8. DUDE!!! theres a few of us in our big money league and we got f***ed with the snake draft that didn't snake. i should have the 9th and 12th pick and instead got the 9th and 19th pick so the guy who picked 2nd in the first round picked 2nd in the 2nd round. he ends up with ap and michael turner. tell me how thats fair? lol. anyways i ended up with ray rice, ronnie brown, roddy white, brandon marshall, jermichael finley and matt ryan as my mainstays. enough of my rant. college ball this week brothers, and next week, woooo!!!

9. Quote Originally Posted by bigsexy74 View Post
    DUDE!!! theres a few of us in our big money league and we got f***ed with the snake draft that didn't snake. i should have the 9th and 12th pick and instead got the 9th and 19th pick so the guy who picked 2nd in the first round picked 2nd in the 2nd round. he ends up with ap and michael turner. tell me how thats fair? lol. anyways i ended up with ray rice, ronnie brown, roddy white, brandon marshall, jermichael finley and matt ryan as my mainstays. enough of my rant. college ball this week brothers, and next week, woooo!!!
    oh i'd never draft in a league like that, my buddies were in a league like that, but they'd draw numbers every other round, it didn't make sense to me

not a big fan of college football, it's not for me, no defense, the offenses run the stupiest plays, it's just to rag tag fo rme

EDIT: EXCEPT FOR PENN STATE

10. If you guys havn't already done so- Vick mis a great free agent pickup if you can grab him. I picked him off of free agency when Kolb went down with a concussion - I knew Vick would at least start that next week with the NFL being so wrapped up in the concussion issues. But Reid just announced yesterday that Vick is the full time starter even though Kolb is healthy! Vick puts up great nukbers reliably due to his rushing yards (usually 1 point per 10 yards - as opposed to 1 point for ever 25 passing yards).
    IN 27 YEARS I'VE NEVER GONE 0-4 IN WILDCARD WEEKEND!!!
    until now. yup I put money on every game too. excuse me while i go drink myself smart.
    •   

11. he got snagged last week in my leagues. i've got matt ryan, eli, and chad henne, so im not too worried. i'm still waiting for rice to actually give me a decent score, thank god for my receivers.

12. i'm not a fan of vick for the simple principles that even in his prime as a starter, he was still only average if not below average, if he's held in check on rushing then his passing yard usually in the 100's don't amount to many points

however when he played for the falcons he has zero receivers and crumpler was his best option, now he has desean jackson and atleast he can turn a 5 yard pass into a 50 yard td which will pad the scoring

13. i totally agree gotti. he was never a superb passer, just a good runner. i do think he has gotten smarter when it comes to just taking off and waiting for the play to unfold. he did it sunday when he had to spin out of the pocket but still found a receiver to check down to.

Similar Forum Threads

1. FANTASY FOOTBALL HELP
    By Swoldierboy in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-08-2009, 12:15 AM
  2. AM Fantasy Football
    By Whitesnake in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-09-2009, 01:58 PM
  3. Fantasy Football
    By OCCFan023 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0