2010 New York Yankees

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. I would hope that the Yankees are doing what I think they are. I do know that they won't take Minnesota for granted, they're a very good team this year.

2. Its going to be an interesting series. CC will need to set the tone in game 1, and I am glad to see that AJ is not near the rotation for this series. When you think about it, he and Vazquez cost them a division title and home field.

DD, I agree the East title had significance, however, I dont think they seemed overly concerned. It looked more like they wanted to just stay healthy and not overwork the starters they would rely on
    TEAM GET DIESEL

GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM
    Like us on Facebook: GET DIESEL Facebook Page

3. Here we are 2 games into the playoffs, Yankees win both going home for game 3
    •   

4. Unbreakable

Very impressed with the road performance making it quite really possible to close this in the Bronx with a sweep.
    We live in a time where our planet suffers from two epidemics simultaneously - starvation and obesity.

Look at all these little kids taking care of the music biz, don't their business take good care of me.

I have the fire, I have the force, I have the power to make my evil take it's course.

5. ALDS done, on to the ALCS

6. tampa all of a sudden has a little life. Give CC and the boys a little rest.
    TEAM GET DIESEL

GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM
    Like us on Facebook: GET DIESEL Facebook Page

7. That's perfect for us, it will also screw up the pitching rotation for whomever the Yankees face next

8. Congratulations to the Rangers for taking out the Rays at their place no less. Now it's time to get some ALCS, Yanks in 6

9. Well at this juncture with Rangers having played some great baseball having won 2 games in Yankee stadium after a split in Texas, if it's gonna happen this year, it will have to be in 7.

10. Tonight, tonight, won't be just any night. Tonight the Yankees will win or go home ( sung to "Tonight" from West Side Story)

11. Well it's over,congratulations to the Texas Rangers who have finally gotten there, Go win the series and keep it in the AL. The Yankees will be back, they always are.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 37
    Last Post: 11-14-2009, 05:49 PM
  2. 26 Time World Series Champion New York Yankees
    By David Dunn in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 263
    Last Post: 11-06-2009, 10:40 AM
  3. 2008 New York Yankees
    By Chad in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 204
    Last Post: 12-23-2008, 04:34 PM
  4. Yankees