Brian Cushing tests pos for PED's

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Any guesses on what he tested positive for? Joe D also defends him on his blog and says he has never even held the stuff (AAS) in his hand. Personally I don't care who uses what, reps for the person who guesses correctly once the test results come out.

grippednrippd

grippednrippd

Awards
He tested positive for HCG (human chorionic gonadotropin), a fertility drug commonly taken by steroid users to kick-start natural testosterone production at the end of a cycle.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
He tested positive for HCG (human chorionic gonadotropin), a fertility drug commonly taken by steroid users to kick-start natural testosterone production at the end of a cycle.
I know that, you weren't supposed to say it yet, I was hoping someone would have said celltech :lol:

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
I remember the good ole days on this board when people still used real gear and celltech was mentioned in every thread

texaswolf

texaswolf

Awards
  • Established
It's going to suck not having him the first four games. The Texans play the Colts and the Cowboys in that 4 game span.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
I agree, he is a player other teams have to game plan for, which is unheard of for a defensive player, but a source of mine says he has been working harder than ever already this off season with Joe D