Brian Cushing tests pos for PED's

1. Brian Cushing tests pos for PED's

Any guesses on what he tested positive for? Joe D also defends him on his blog and says he has never even held the stuff (AAS) in his hand. Personally I don't care who uses what, reps for the person who guesses correctly once the test results come out.

2. He tested positive for HCG (human chorionic gonadotropin), a fertility drug commonly taken by steroid users to kick-start natural testosterone production at the end of a cycle.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by grippednrippd View Post
    He tested positive for HCG (human chorionic gonadotropin), a fertility drug commonly taken by steroid users to kick-start natural testosterone production at the end of a cycle.
    I know that, you weren't supposed to say it yet, I was hoping someone would have said celltech

4. cell tech

lol

5. I remember the good ole days on this board when people still used real gear and celltech was mentioned in every thread
    •   

6. It's going to suck not having him the first four games. The Texans play the Colts and the Cowboys in that 4 game span.

7. I agree, he is a player other teams have to game plan for, which is unheard of for a defensive player, but a source of mine says he has been working harder than ever already this off season with Joe D
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Brian Cushing tested positive in September!!!
    By AntonG42O in forum General Chat
    Replies: 92
    Last Post: 05-18-2010, 06:25 AM
  2. High Cortisol=Cushing's syndrome
    By SHaneA655 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-10-2008, 07:10 PM
  3. Brian 5225's new M1T log
    By Brian5225 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-12-2008, 04:01 AM
  4. Brian Peppers