Manny VS MOney Mayweather

NattyT

NattyT

Awards
  • Established
hopefully, paceo will not give blood the day of the fight, and MAywwthwr says he will not fight without it.

TexasTitan

TexasTitan

Awards
  • Established
I think we all know Pacman is on something. Mayweather owned Mosley after Round 2.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think we all know Pacman is on something. Mayweather owned Mosley after Round 2.
I knew the fight was over by the middle of round 3. The way Manny dominates in the later rounds with speed & brutality is one thing, but Mayweather technically dominated and for whatever reason, getting dominated by speed & precision is more paining to watch.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't like Manny's chances after watching that Shane fight. Everyone says Manny will outwork him with speed, power, aggression & conditioning, but so was Shane, as far as speed & power is concerned. I think Mayweather's far too technical and always forces his opponents to fight his fight, eventually. After he makes his opponents respect his counter punch, bull aggression turns into a technical poke game and Mayweather owns that world.

P.S. I effing hate Mayweather, but there's no denying he's a boxing phenom.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like Manny and think Mayweather is a douche and a ***** for pulling the blood test crap that already happened in 2005. Trying to psych him out. I hope it happens and that he gets his mouthy ass knockedtfo.

http://topgelato.com/pacquiao-vs-mayweather-update-the-truth-behind-pacquiaos-refusal-on-blood-test/12708
My dislike for Mayweather is just one notch below my dislike for Frank Mir. However, Mayweather is harder to dislike because he's always winning...

suresha

Awards
  • Established
I like Manny and think Mayweather is a douche and a ***** for pulling the blood test crap that already happened in 2005. Trying to psych him out. I hope it happens and that he gets his mouthy ass knockedtfo.

http://topgelato.com/pacquiao-vs-mayweather-update-the-truth-behind-pacquiaos-refusal-on-blood-test/12708
i like manny too, but if he ain't have nothin to hide, why not just take the test and get to scrappin and cash out? that made manny look mad suspect. that boy been on something for a minute and mayweather and the majority of the people including myself been aware of that, without him being on whatever it is that he has been on mayweather was going to put it on him and he(manny) knew that himself

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i like manny too, but if he ain't have nothin to hide, why not just take the test and get to scrappin and cash out? that made manny look mad suspect. that boy been on something for a minute and mayweather and the majority of the people including myself been aware of that, without him being on whatever it is that he has been on mayweather was going to put it on him and he(manny) knew that himself
Allegedly, Manny has agreed to Money May's terms.

PACQUIAO BENDS TO MAYWEATHER: AGREES TO 14-DAY CUT

By Mark Vester

WBO welterweight champion Manny Pacquiao has budged. The Filipino champion is now willing to agree to Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s previous cut-off date for a random Olympic-style drug testing protocol. Earlier this year, the two sides failed to reach an agreement for a March mega-fight. The issue of random drug testing was the root cause for the failed negotiations.

The two fighters were unable to agree on the cut-off date for the blood tests. Mayweather wanted a 14-day cut-off on the tests, while Pacquiao wanted the random drug testing protocol to end 24-days before the fight. Now Pacquiao is willing to meet Mayweather's number.
Full Article:
http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&id=27459

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I really hope this comes to fruition. It truly is the only real major money fight in boxing right now. I am curious if Manny could pull this off. I friggin hate Mayweather

TexasTitan

TexasTitan

Awards
  • Established
I have too much respect for Mayweathers skill, work ethic, and conditioning to hate him. I want to see him win because its better that than the Tim Tebow of boxing. Mayweather is too good of a boxer. If Pacman does not knock him out in the early rounds, Floyd will run the show.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have too much respect for Mayweathers skill, work ethic, and conditioning to hate him. I want to see him win because its better that than the Tim Tebow of boxing. Mayweather is too good of a boxer. If Pacman does not knock him out in the early rounds, Floyd will run the show.
That lies the problem. I don't see Manny knocking Mayweather out early. Hell, Manny doesn't open up until round 8 and by then, Mayweather will have found his distance, by then Manny will have learned to respect Floyd's counter and Manny's usual aggressive style might turn into a more technical poke fest, which Mayweather rules. I hope to God I'm wrong, but I don't see Manny winning. Mayweather is the hardest athlete to disdain, because he always succeeds.

At first, I was calling for the Manny/Mayweather fight out of pure enthusiasm, but in comparing and breaking down their skill sets, I don't like Manny's odds. I really don't want to see Mayweather completely shut down Manny like he did with Shane. That's going to suck to watch. Again, I hope to God I'm wrong, but.....

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I really hope this comes to fruition. It truly is the only real major money fight in boxing right now. I am curious if Manny could pull this off. I friggin hate Mayweather
Me too, on all accounts.

TexasTitan

TexasTitan

Awards
  • Established
I enjoy technical boxing, counter punching is my ****. I used to box so its different for me...

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I enjoy technical boxing, counter punching is my ****. I used to box so its different for me...
I like technical boxing, too, just not when my guy is being dominated by it :tired:

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
I can't stand Mayweather, but simply put...he is on a different level looking down at everyone else. Manny might put up a fight, but Mayweather will emerge victorious.

Cheers!:cheers:

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't stand Mayweather, but simply put...he is on a different level looking down at everyone else. Manny might put up a fight, but Mayweather will emerge victorious.

Cheers!:cheers:
Sad, but true.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This fight will happen for sure.. boxing will not in a million years let this build up of a fight go to waste especially cuz they need it. I never knew about the blood test issue haven't been keeping up great read.

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
Watch the vid and read the article, it explains why he was reluctant. It has happened to him before. Confidence is paramount in fights. Obviously MW's group was on to this and wanted to compromise him. He agreed to the testing right after the fight lol...I mean whats the difference as to right after or before. IF he failed after and lost, he could be stripped of the title if it was written into the contract. Personally I say let all sports juice if they choose. At least the playing field will be equal in terms of opportunity. There are so many fn hypocrites in sports these days, starting with Carl Lewis.

TexasTitan

TexasTitan

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, Manny juicing is about as likely as Brian Cushing.

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, Manny juicing is about as likely as Brian Cushing.
lol I don't see how you can compare the two....I suppose we will see though won't we?:sgrin:...I know I already used this pic in another thread but...again..

TexasTitan

TexasTitan

Awards
  • Established
Manny Pacquiao is the Tim Tebow of boxing.

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
Manny Pacquiao is the Tim Tebow of boxing.
I like that lol , since Tim was raised in the Philippines as well and they are both awesome athletes who people think are on the juice.