Mariusz Pudzianowski

chuck66

Awards
I don't know if this is old news or new news but i just found out that Mariusz Pudzianowski isn't competing in the world's strongest man 2010 to focus on his mma career. Does anyone think that he will be back competing in world's strongest man. I'm lost on who to root for know. Who are you guys going to root for now?

EustisPanther

EustisPanther

Awards
  • Established
Zydrunas Savickas is definitely a great competitor, so I'll probably keep an eye on him.

But Mariusz to me is like the Arnold of Strong Man... He is truly a Champion.

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
he is gonna make so much more money in mma. once he becomes a more popular fighter he will get better sponsorhips than strongmen and much better pay. he will probably never come back because he is completely changing his training and redefining his body into a more aerobic fast twitch machine. i guess the real test will come when they stop serving him cans. I mean they were hyping up him possibly fighting tim sylvia. fat timmy would crumble

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
mariusz said he wants to fight fedor. LOL
yea fedor would def. KO him right now, not exactly the same league. but mariusz can still fight 90% of mma HW's and put up a decent fight just based on strength and explosiveness.

chuck66

Awards
he is gonna make so much more money in mma. once he becomes a more popular fighter he will get better sponsorhips than strongmen and much better pay. he will probably never come back because he is completely changing his training and redefining his body into a more aerobic fast twitch machine. i guess the real test will come when they stop serving him cans. I mean they were hyping up him possibly fighting tim sylvia. fat timmy would crumble
Mariusz is fighting Sylvia i believe its on may 21

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
oh wow so i watched his fight that just happened. total sloppyfest. it doesnt even look like he has been training martial arts. swinging arm punches that dont connect, gassed out after 4 minutes, no takedown technique what so ever. he was trying to stand straight up and toss the guy with overhooks in. basically treating the fight like a strongman contest. hands were very low, so if Sylvia doesnt beat this guy he should just retire.

PubeStache

Awards
I'm not sure if he's going to be back after that loss. But I do give him credit taking on a former UFC champ after having only 2 pro fights. He has potential, just needs to get a with a good camp. I hope he sticks with it.

tayf

Awards
lol he just gets gassed. I saw another a fight and he ran around kicking a guy with sneakers on.

AnabolicFrenz

Awards
He needs to stop lifting and to start training for endurance and explosiveness. With all that muscle he needs world class cardio in order to just move that mass around effectively for 3 rounds.