Mosley Vs Mayweather
- 04-22-2010, 08:24 PM
- 04-22-2010, 08:37 PM
Mayweather is younger and faster in my opinion and odds are he will win but I would love to see Mosley take it.
- 04-25-2010, 10:34 PM
True, Mosley is the underdog but still I have high hopes for him!
04-29-2010, 12:14 AM
this time around the 24/7 isnt showing as much training, but my votes for mayweather.. gunna be a great fight, i think 12 rounder
05-01-2010, 06:12 PM
Money Floyd all the way, though it's not going to be a walk in the park for Floyd
05-01-2010, 07:04 PM
Mosley is fast and he is stronger than Mayweather.
I think Mosley's best chance is to jump on Mayweather early and hope to catch him with something.
If he doesn't take him out early, I feel Mosley will tire as the fight progresses which will give Mayweather the time to pick him apart.
And you just never know, Mosley just might get old tonight the way Dela Hoya did against Pacquiao.
05-02-2010, 12:08 AM
05-02-2010, 12:16 AM
the beginning rounds were exciting , Shane Mosley was outpowering him in the beginning and then got tired, he has short strong energy while mayweather has endurance energy
then the pace slowed after the first four a bit and mayweather got more stinging punches in.
Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
Similar Forum Threads
- By TipTopShape in forum Sports TalkReplies: 24Last Post: 05-11-2010, 08:00 PM
- By liquid in forum General ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 05-01-2010, 10:38 PM
- By liquid in forum General ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 05-01-2010, 06:29 PM
- By SureShot in forum MMAReplies: 9Last Post: 12-26-2007, 11:55 PM
- By exnihilo in forum MMAReplies: 3Last Post: 05-06-2007, 07:13 PM