Who would you take in a fight?

mikemd21289

mikemd21289

Awards
tom brady just because i would be alot more enraged due to my deep hate for anything that represents boston in anyway haha

SexyRexy

Awards
Tom Brady is a ***got so i would pick Manning

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wait, clarification?? I would rather fight Brady cuz he's a pretty boy pu$$y.

zodiiac523

zodiiac523

Awards
  • Established
oh, ****.. i thought you meant who would win a fight between brady and manning..

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i'd love to fight peyton manning, just hearing him speak makes me enraged....i'd also like to have tom brady on my side, peyton falls so he doesn't get sacked...theres no way that guys tough at all

SexyRexy

Awards
ha at first i meant brady vs manning but whatever

zodiiac523

zodiiac523

Awards
  • Established
i'd love to fight peyton manning, just hearing him speak makes me enraged....i'd also like to have tom brady on my side, peyton falls so he doesn't get sacked...theres no way that guys tough at all
he is ****ing smart though, you would be running at him to hit him and he would audible out and all of a sudden you are getting blind sided by jeff saturday and your tag team partner tom brady is getting hit in the knee by Bernard Pollard (the guy that ended brady's season in 08)

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not like Brady has ever been known for taking sacks well, especially now with the damn Brady rule. Hell, Brady was gun shy like a mofo this last season.

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
I hate Colt Mccoy and would love to hit him square in the face. Sorry just had to throw that out there.

zodiiac523

zodiiac523

Awards
  • Established
Not like Brady has ever been known for taking sacks well, especially now with the damn Brady rule. Hell, Brady was gun shy like a mofo this last season.
this is true, most of the rules in the NFL definitely favor the offense, no more face guarding receivers, some pass interference calls are damn ridiculous, leading with the helmet, the list goes on, and now you cant even hit the QB without getting flagged..

SexyRexy

Awards
he is ****ing smart though, you would be running at him to hit him and he would audible out and all of a sudden you are getting blind sided by jeff saturday and your tag team partner tom brady is getting hit in the knee by Bernard Pollard (the guy that ended brady's season in 08)
funniest $h!t ever.....and i dont even see QB's as football players anymore now that they all have protection bubbles around 'em

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i'd love to fight peyton manning, just hearing him speak makes me enraged
LOL! Not to mention it sounds like he has a wang in his mouth when he talks.

plenny

plenny

Awards
  • Established
i'll take brady...then i'll steal his wife...giselle!!!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hate Colt Mccoy and would love to hit him square in the face. Sorry just had to throw that out there.
Lol! Me too! :afro:

Edit: I'd also include Sam Bradford as well.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I want to hurt myself listening to Manning talk. He's funny in commercials because he's so freakin' awkward and goofy.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
this is true, most of the rules in the NFL definitely favor the offense, no more face guarding receivers, some pass interference calls are damn ridiculous, leading with the helmet, the list goes on, and now you cant even hit the QB without getting flagged..

It is crazy how protected the QB's are in the NFL with regards to rules, but in college they get away with murder in comparison.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol! Me too! :afro:

Edit: I'd also include Sam Bradford as well.
Too be honest I'm not a fan of any part of the college QB trifecta... Bradford, McCoy, or Tebow. I can respect them sure, but I guess I don't see myself being able to hang out with them personality wise so I don't like you know.

I like Barkley (I am a USC fan after all) Tony Pike, and McElroy.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I want to hurt myself listening to Manning talk. He's funny in commercials because he's so freakin' awkward and goofy.
You'd think with all that money, he'd be able to "cool himself up" a little. From the man himself Marlon Wayans- "Cindy, we about to cool you up son" hahaha

zodiiac523

zodiiac523

Awards
  • Established
You'd think with all that money, he'd be able to "cool himself up" a little. From the man himself Marlon Wayans- "Cindy, we about to cool you up son" hahaha
its impossible for anyone in the manning family to look cool, look at Eli, and archie.. idk its just something about their face that gets me.. I like peyton and think he is prob best QB in NFL (arguably) but its just something about his face that lets me know i will never think he is cool..

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
its impossible for anyone in the manning family to look cool, look at Eli, and archie.. idk its just something about their face that gets me.. I like peyton and think he is prob best QB in NFL (arguably) but its just something about his face that lets me know i will never think he is cool..
Inbreading I'm sure is a key factor here. They all look like deformed alienish-E.T phone the fukc home, mutant examples of their parents mixing brother and sister DNA thanks to a box of wine from 7-11, and an Allman Brothers 45 of some inbreading cowboy procreation anthem. With yet, some strange relation to sea life due to the lumpy c0ck-like shaped heads they have. .

zodiiac523

zodiiac523

Awards
  • Established
Inbreading I'm sure is a key factor here. They all look like deformed alienish-E.T phone the fukc home, mutant examples of their parents mixing brother and sister DNA thanks to a box of wine from 7-11, and an Allman Brothers 45 of some inbreading cowboy procreation anthem. With yet, some strange relation to sea life due to the lumpy c0ck-like shaped heads they have. .
haha , greatness .. :wt: seriously though, peyton is pretty damn good, cant knock him for his football skills and knowledge... and Eli he just got the short end of the stick on everything, how he won a super bowl is beyond ****ing unreal..

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
haha , greatness .. :wt: seriously though, peyton is pretty damn good, cant knock him for his football skills and knowledge... and Eli he just got the short end of the stick on everything, how he won a super bowl is beyond ****ing unreal..
Yea he is a good QB, but not like a Aikman, Marino, Young, but paying his dues I suppose. Whatever, I still think he's a knob jocky either way.

Peyton if you're reading this, go smack your mother for giving bitrh to two retarded, doofy-a$$, penis-headed looking fukks......lol

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
Yea he is a good QB, but not like a Aikman, Marino, Young, but paying his dues I suppose. Whatever, I still think he's a knob jocky either way.

Peyton if you're reading this, go smack your mother for giving bitrh to two retarded, doofy-a$$, penis-headed looking fukks......lol
I wonder if when she was giving birth to Peyton the doctor thought she was growing a penis until he realized....oh poor kid.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wonder if when she was giving birth to Peyton the doctor thought she was growing a penis until he realized....oh poor kid.
Congratulations Ma'am, you just gave birth to a penis with feet. :fest30:

I think peyton means "penis like" in latin, or arabic, or some sh*t...