Saints or Colts?

SportySpice

Awards
Who do you want to win Super Bowl? I say GO SAINTS!!! Not that into it this year since my team - THE DALLAS COWBOYS - didn't make it in! So close!! Looking forward to The Who at halftime though and catching a few of the commercials. Saw one Super Bowl ad. I work with Cars.com and let the staff preview it. I still have the link if anyone else wants to sneak a peek - viddler.com/explore/nkraft/videos/1/

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Too lazy to find the links again, but Madden and Tecmo Bowl both predict the Saints this year. I don't think Tecmo has any great track record, but Madden has only been wrong 1 year (2008) since it's been doing this (2004-present).

I say flip a coin. I like both teams and players (I'm a Charger's fan) and I can come up with good arguments all day long why each team is going to win.

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
i'm going Saints, mainly because Freeney is out. also i'm still pissed the colts gave up trying for a perfect season. i hope they lose to teach them a lesson in NEVER GIVE UP.

dre alvarez

Awards
  • Established
38-34, saints. Is going to be a shoot out. I'm from new orleans but I have to respect peyton manning...the dude is simply the best ever. He will pick apart the saints 25 ranks defense, it dosent matter if they're blizting or dropping back on coverage. The saints allowed 435 yards last game at the dome. So I expect peyton, to be on his gvame...but here is why the saints win...there is no FREENEY and if he does play, he won't be as effective, saints only allowed 20 sacks all season. Too much time for brees in the pocket and they will have the ball last. Superbowl mvp is drew brees.

wedlund6

Awards
  • Established
colts i can not get over the saints beating my vikings and never will

bigrewards

Awards
Colts. 27-17 Defense wins Superbowls and the Saints don't have a defense. Yeah Freeney either won't play or at least won't be full strength but the Colts are 21-7 without him. Go Colts.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I am putting all my resources on the Saints. I have a friendly wager (over 2 monsters haha) that they will take the Colts.

Cant wait.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I see this as not being that competitive in the 2nd half. Manning will do as he always does, will slowly start to figure out the Saints defensive schemes, then it is all over.

Look at the way he picked the #1 ranked defense apart. The only chance the Saints have is Brees needs to be huge all day

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Im going with the Saints. Always fun to go for the underdog

Lou villian

Lou villian

Awards
  • Established
C O L T S!!!!!!

Saints have no defense. I just keep seeing the Viking game in my head. The Saints did nothing that game. The Vikings giving the Saints 17 points is why they won. I se it being 34-17 COLTS!!!

Jimmytest

Awards
I would love to see the saints take it but I don't think manning will let that happen. He's been on it this year, they could have easily gone undefeated IMO.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Put the pipe down folks.

Colts FTW.

"MIAMI -- The big question at the Colts' Super Bowl Media Day was, "Is Dwight Freeney playing on Sunday?"

The clear answer is yes."

Im thinking 20 snaps at least, unless they go up by 14.

Who wants to bet reps?

Lets get a list going. Pick a team bishes. I will continue to edit this post when members say they want in, until all 20 slots are full. Ten slots for each team.

Each loser positive reps each winner on the list(once).

Colts-
1.Kristofer68ss

Saints-
1.Copycat
2.TestosteroneT
3.Zero V

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Shoot, I jump in on this. I'll even go with the Saints, though I always cringe when I or anyone for that manner goes against Peyton. How do we play for reps? We just rep the winners a given number of times or something?

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
colts i can not get over the saints beating my vikings and never will
The game I watched, the vikings handed the victory over to the saints on a silver platter.

serious.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Shoot, I jump in on this. I'll even go with the Saints, though I always cringe when I or anyone for that manner goes against Peyton. How do we play for reps? We just rep the winners a given number of times or something?
Yup, your added brah.

Each loser positive reps each winner on the list(once).

b9cist

b9cist

Awards
Heart is pulling for Saints, brain says Colts, especially if the Saints play like they did against the Vikings

kingk0ng

kingk0ng

Awards
  • Established
I desperately want the Saints to win, but the Colts will most likely win it.

Peyton Manning and that Indianapolis Defense is no joke.

New Orleans nearly lost to Minnesota and won in overtime after Brett Favre refused to go to a field goal (which would have won them the game).

New Orleans also has a big advantage in the superdome from the noise of the fans.

I hope the Saints can win it though; they definitely deserve it.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I am in kristofer, down for the Saints. Looking forward to your reps....loser

:D:D

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Heart is pulling for Saints, brain says Colts, especially if the Saints play like they did against the Vikings
Who are you in for?

I'm in...
gotcha

I desperately want the Saints to win, but the Colts will most likely win it.

Peyton Manning and that Indianapolis Defense is no joke.

New Orleans nearly lost to Minnesota and won in overtime after Brett Favre refused to go to a field goal (which would have won them the game).

New Orleans also has a big advantage in the superdome from the noise of the fans.

I hope the Saints can win it though; they definitely deserve it.
who are you in for?

I am in kristofer, down for the Saints. Looking forward to your reps....loser

:D:D
gotcha

bump this, we need to fill the slots.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
* Bump*

Anyone else ready to throw down their picks for reps???

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
I want the saints to win (really do not care if either win or not) but rather Saints to win...

However, common sense and statistics say

Colts

33-21 Colts...

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I want the saints to win (really do not care if either win or not) but rather Saints to win...

However, common sense and statistics say

Colts

33-21 Colts...
You in on the reps list?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not too late get on the wager for reps. Lay down y'all

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gettin ready for the anthem.....

bring it bishes.........

Scared? , lol

You mad?
Just bumping for others to get on so they can owe me reps man, that's all

Hahaha

kingk0ng

kingk0ng

Awards
  • Established
I am in for the Saints. I want them to win, but know they won't.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
So far all of the commercials have sucked hard.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great gutsy call by Payton, but Manning is the best

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Congrats to the Saints!

They showed up.

Reps coming bishes.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
THE SAINTS ARE MARCHING IN!!!!!! BOOYAH!

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Lord take me now, I have seen it all...seriously...

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great gutsy call by Payton, but Manning is the best
I agree Manning is about the best to have played, but especially now that drew has a ring he needs to be taken into that class. People tend to love Brees but sell him short when it comes to how great he is.

I like them both and only went with the Saints on a flip of a coin and because kristofer went Colts.

kingk0ng

kingk0ng

Awards
  • Established
I can't say I'm disappointed with the results tonight. I wanted the Saints to win bad, but didn't know for sure if they could hold Peyton Manning and they did.

Go Saints!!

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I agree Manning is about the best to have played, but especially now that drew has a ring he needs to be taken into that class. People tend to love Brees but sell him short when it comes to how great he is.

I like them both and only went with the Saints on a flip of a coin and because kristofer went Colts.
The game could have went either way. Two very good teams with very good quarterbacks.

I knew it would come down to takeaways. On side and interception was enough to do it.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I loved the on side... that was awesome

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I can't say I'm disappointed with the results tonight. I wanted the Saints to win bad, but didn't know for sure if they could hold Peyton Manning and they did.

Go Saints!!
Really not so much them holding Manning as it was the Saints O-line did well as did special teams.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
The onside kick was "ballsy", wow!

Damn I know Bourbon is going to be unleashed x 10

Chops89

Chops89

Awards
  • Established
That on side kick was awesome. Completely unexpected and a definite game changer. I'm really happy the Saints won. I think they deserved it. An awesome Superbowl, regardless.