Saints or Colts?

Page 3 of 3 First 123

  1. im better now. Was pretty disappointed in that game last night.

    Manning said it best.

    "Felt the Colts could have played better but the Saints deserved the win."



    Congrats to the Saints organization, their fans and the city. They did earn it.


    Im ready for football season, already.........Ugggh......I gots hockey I guess.

    Btw,
    Im paid up in the rep bets.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    Manning threw it away, just like favre...
    that was Wayne's fault. He half-a$$ed the route. Not taking away anything from the saints. They were the better team
    Mr. Supps Board Rep
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    im better now. Was pretty disappointed in that game last night.

    Manning said it best.

    "Felt the Colts could have played better but the Saints deserved the win."



    Congrats to the Saints organization, their fans and the city. They did earn it.


    Im ready for football season, already.........Ugggh......I gots hockey I guess.

    Btw,
    Im paid up in the rep bets.

    Always have the English Premiership as well.

    Oh, and the scouting combine for a quick fix
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

  4. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    that was Wayne's fault. He half-a$$ed the route. Not taking away anything from the saints. They were the better team
    The Saints looked and played like they wanted the win. The colts did not.

    At least the game I watched.

    Just like any close game. The victory was based on take-aways. This wasnt a blow-out. The game could have went either way.

    Onside kick and interception. Eliminate those and we have a different outcome.

    When colts dont play colts football, they dont win. Too many dropped balls, muff on special teams, not finishing drives, interception etc, etc.

    Neither team looked all that great, IMO.

  5. Definitely Saints!
    •   
       


  6. Yeah, Yeah.

    Its over though. Thank god.

  7. I'm very impressed with the way most of you Colt fans are showing good sportsmanship towards the winning team. The Vikings fans are still saying they beat the Saints during their game.

    Anyway, I'm anxious for another season of football, but baseball season will do until it returns.
    Former Marine, UT-BSN, NSCA-CPT, NASM-CPT, CSCS

  8. I lived in Indianapolis. Colts fans are the most uninvested, fairweather, uninvolved, unknowledgeable fans Ive ever met and seen.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by TexasTitan View Post
    I lived in Indianapolis. Colts fans are the most uninvested, fairweather, uninvolved, unknowledgeable fans Ive ever met and seen.
    That's because most of them are bandwagons that insist on riding the Peyton Manning train.
    Former Marine, UT-BSN, NSCA-CPT, NASM-CPT, CSCS

  10. I got hooked on the colts from watching the bucs, manning just happened to get better along the way. So I stayed.

    Can anyone guess why i changed from watching the bucs to the colts? Its not a stumper.

  11. Like most bandwagon fans, you go where the winning is?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by TexasTitan View Post
    Like most bandwagon fans, you go where the winning is?
    Dont have a clue do you?

    What's new?

    lol

  13. There are two teams that I hate more than any in the NFL.

    **Pittsburgh Steelers
    **New England Patriots

    If you wonder why I hate the Steelers, look at the super bowl XIII. Roger Stauback threw the winning touchdown in the inzone and our receiver dropped it.

    It should be US that has six super bowls!!

    LOL if you look at it it's a shame though that the Steelers only have ONE more superbowl. Considering they've been a team 26 years longer.
    Former Marine, UT-BSN, NSCA-CPT, NASM-CPT, CSCS

  14. Quote Originally Posted by kingk0ng View Post
    There are two teams that I hate more than any in the NFL.

    **Pittsburgh Steelers
    **New England Patriots

    If you wonder why I hate the Steelers, look at the super bowl XIII. Roger Stauback threw the winning touchdown in the inzone and our receiver dropped it.

    It should be US that has six super bowls!!

    LOL if you look at it it's a shame though that the Steelers only have ONE more superbowl. Considering they've been a team 26 years longer.

    Yes, Hate them both with a passion man..
    Im a cowboys fan as well.

    and about the superbowl, I really wanted manning to get another one..

  15. Quote Originally Posted by kingk0ng View Post
    That's because most of them are bandwagons that insist on riding the Peyton Manning train.
    yes!! they are. Most colts fan don't even know where the colts orginated. Very annoying but then again every team has bandwagon fans..... cough cough,,,, Patriots cough cough cowboys. haha. but other than that I will always be a die heart colts fan. Sad to seem them lose but glad to see saints win. First time at a superbowl and won it. congrats to them.... colts just seemed like they didn't play with everything they had last half
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Headline: COLTS WIN!!!!!!!!!
    By Vitruvian in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-04-2007, 11:50 PM
  2. Saints Clip
    By size in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-22-2007, 12:45 PM
  3. Colts get the W
    By Jason Pegg in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-06-2006, 08:08 AM
  4. why did the colts do it???
    By BMW in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 01-20-2006, 11:20 AM
Log in
Log in