NFL Play-Offs

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Let's see some prediction from the NFL fans here. I have the home team in caps.

Wild Card Round
DALLAS 31-17 Philadelphia
Green Bay 31-24 ARIZONA
NEW ENGLAND 28-10 Baltimore
CINCINNATI 16-13 NY Jets

Divisional Round
NEW ORLEANS 38-21 Green Bay
Dallas 24-20 MINNESOTA
INDIANAPOLIS 34-10 Cincinnati
SAN DIEGO 30-20 New England

Championship Games
INDIANAPOLIS 24-23 San Diego
Dallas 31-21 NEW ORLEANS

Super Bowl
Indianapolis 34-20 Dallas

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Too lazy to mess with point spreads and all that right now. I'll just throw out my Super Bowl picks...

San Diego 27-25 Dallas

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
as long as the saints,packer, ravens, or chargers make it i'll be happy, can't stand the eagles or cowboys, neither team is very good imo

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jets beat Cincinnatti
Packers beat Cardinals
Cowboys beat Eagles
Patriots beat Ravens

Chargers beat Patriots
Colts beat Jets
Cowboys beat Vikings
Saints beat Packers

Chargers beat Colts
Saints beat Cowboys

Chargers beat Saints

wedlund6

Awards
  • Established
vikings will make it to the nfc champ. game before they screw it up. cowboys suck

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Chargers and Eagles in da bowl!!!

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
vikings will make it to the nfc champ. game before they screw it up. cowboys suck
4 weeks ago i would've picked the Vikings because they were the most balanced team in the NFL. Maybe this win against the Giants is a sign of a wake up call BUT it could also just be a win against a Giants team that crashed and burned the second half of the season.

Also, I'm interested in watching the Patriots this post-season. They seem like an average team on the road and this is the reason I'm staying away from them.

TipTopShape

TipTopShape

Awards
  • Established
Jets beat Cincinnatti
Packers beat Cardinals
Cowboys beat Eagles
Patriots beat Ravens

Chargers beat Patriots
Colts beat Jets
Cowboys beat Vikings
Saints beat Packers

Chargers beat Colts
Saints beat Cowboys

Chargers beat Saints

Thats the way I see it going down too.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
why do u all think dallas is going to beat philly this weekend? just because one horrible game philly had? eagles have waaaaaaay too many weapons to not win this game. i can see the cowgirls winning this game, only due to eagles injuries. but all you eagles fans and dallas fans out there: you know if Mcnabb is on his game, nobody can stop him. i see the eagles and chargers in the Superbowl if the eagles win this weekend. if we dont, it will be dallas and chargers

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
why do u all think dallas is going to beat philly this weekend? just because one horrible game philly had? eagles have waaaaaaay too many weapons to not win this game. i can see the cowgirls winning this game, only due to eagles injuries. but all you eagles fans and dallas fans out there: you know if Mcnabb is on his game, nobody can stop him. i see the eagles and chargers in the Superbowl if the eagles win this weekend. if we dont, it will be dallas and chargers
Dallas beat them twice. Dallas' D-LINE is taking over games. Dallas beat New Orleans in the Superdome. Dallas is also pretty damn hot right now, sometimes what really matters is when you play someone. Like the old saying "It's not who you play, it's when you play them that matters"

BTW, Philly has the ability to win, they've been the most consistent team in the NFC this decade. Their lack of a consistent running game will bite them in the a$$ this week IMO.

plenny

plenny

Awards
  • Established
the winner of the dallas/eagles game will go on to the big dance.....with either san diego or indy....i am leaning for a cowboys vs indy superbowl.

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
PLAYOFFS???? DON'T TALK ABOUT PLAYOFFS, PLAYOFFS???? lol. I'd like to see two teams in the Superbowl who have not won.

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
It's highly unlikely but if the Jets somehow upset the Chargers, watch out

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This weekend's picks for me..

Chargers
Colts
Cowboys
Saints

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
AZ beats SD in the Superbowl this year.
Damn straight....count us out, just like last year.
Cards over saints 35-21
Dallas over Brett "int record holder" Farve
Cards over Dallas, NFC champs back to back

San Diego owns Indianapolis in the AFC championship, but loses to AZ in another close Superbowl.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
looks good, but I say saints win it all...deuce is back!
Looks like Shockey will be back as well. Saints/Cards was the hardest game this wk for me to decide on. I don't think they'll be in the SB though. Just kinda don't feel it.

theattrition

Awards
i say dallas wins all the way, i went to the last 2 games, cowboys are coming up

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
Damn straight....count us out, just like last year.
Cards over saints 35-21
Dallas over Brett "int record holder" Farve
Cards over Dallas, NFC champs back to back

San Diego owns Indianapolis in the AFC championship, but loses to AZ in another close Superbowl.
Uh...No

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AZ just did not match up well at all against the Saints today.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nice to see Reggie Bush deliver in a big way. I am really rotting for the jets (from NY) but I just dont see it. I love the swagger Rex has brought though

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The Saints spent their time off well and refocused
Yes, yes they did. I think Dallas is going to take the Vikings tomorrow. If they do I would look forward to the Cowboys/Saints game to be a good one.

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
Yes, yes they did. I think Dallas is going to take the Vikings tomorrow. If they do I would look forward to the Cowboys/Saints game to be a good one.

Either way I think it will be real good, the Superdome is gonna be wild. Not counting chickens but we could have 2 dome teams hosting championship games, I don't think that has happened before.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude, you have to be sick right now. Your kicker had the worst day you could imagine.
God, sick is right. How the hell can one of the best kickers in the league have such a horrible day???

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
God, sick is right. How the hell can one of the best kickers in the league have such a horrible day???
Especially at home, It's been a bad playoff for kickers. Dallas's kicker sucked too.

wedlund6

Awards
  • Established
were are all the cowboy fans this morning (still crying) go vikings

TipTopShape

TipTopShape

Awards
  • Established
IMO i believe the Saints will beat the Colts in the Super Bowl.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't even know who I want to root for now. Maybe I'll just flip a coin cuz I like all the teams who are left well enough, about equal.

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
I don't even know who I want to root for now. Maybe I'll just flip a coin cuz I like all the teams who are left well enough, about equal.
Kinda the same boat I'm in. I am though a little more partial to the Jets since I grew up in NY. All in all I hope the games from here out are as entertaining as frankly this whole season has been.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Kinda the same boat I'm in. I am though a little more partial to the Jets since I grew up in NY. All in all I hope the games from here out are as entertaining as frankly this whole season has been.
I like Sanchez because he is a product of USC, but I'm a little sore with them of course. Love Favre, regardless of drama. Hell, I like all the QB's and their teams. Saints deserve to go to the SB finally... would be awesome for Favre to go at 40, gotta like the MVP (Most Valuable Peyton). I'll prolly be making game time decisions.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
It'll be Colts and Saints in the Super Bowl. The Chargers are choke artists ! I expected them to do better ! Nate Kaeding needs to learn a new trade cuz his a$$ ain't kicking much longer after this week.

theattrition

Awards
i think vikings will take the saints, think it will be colts and vikings in the sb, think colts will take it

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
When the Colts pulled their starters at halftime in week 16 against the Jets, the score was 10-6 Colts. Don't count the Jets best-d in football out just yet.The jets wouldn't have got the wild card if they lost that game.

Wouldn't it be great if the Colts throwing that game be the reason that their postseason is ended, by the Jets?

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
When the Colts pulled their starters at halftime in week 16 against the Jets, the score was 10-6 Colts. Don't count the Jets best-d in football out just yet.The jets wouldn't have got the wild card if they lost that game.

Wouldn't it be great if the Colts throwing that game be the reason that their postseason is ended, by the Jets?
At this point nothing is impossible, would make for a great story like the last time the Jets made the Superbowl. Don't think the Colts kicker will choke to death like the last 2 kickers the Jets faced. Game will be close but I think Cinderella loses the shoe this week.

H8dook

H8dook

Banned
Awards
The media and the league wants Favre vs Manning.
They'll more than likely get their wish.
The Jets are a great story and lovable underdog,but Peyton will find a way to carve up their D.
If it were any other QB opposing them,I'd give the nod to the Jets though.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am rooting for the Jets, and hope to hell they find a way this week. Would love to see them beat the crap out of Favre (provided me makes it)

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Colts D is under-rated and you will see this in the rest of the post-season.

Barring injuries, only team i think that can beat the colts are the aints.

I see Colts vs Minn in the big show. Colts taking it all.

No matter how you dice it, this weekend and the superbowl are going to be FUN to watch!

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Jets over colts -

Vikings over saints -

Vikings over Jets ...

Bank it.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm going with Colts and Saints this wk.

spookyduke

spookyduke

Awards
Being a Pats fan,I wishin for a Colts loss and a Saints win,followed by the Saints crushing the Jets in the Big Game.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Being a Pats fan,I wishin for a Colts loss and a Saints win,followed by the Saints crushing the Jets in the Big Game.
Might as well as wish for the wining powerball lotto numbers as well, lol

manning and farve in the big show = EPIC Superbowl.