Tiger Woods

purelife1

now the supposed count is 9 different women.....looks like he definately prefers more then a hole in 1:bigok:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
And one is complaining about not knowing about the others... this is classic

purelife1

Apparently, the only person who can beat Tiger Woods with a golf club is his wife

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this is silly at this point.

mcssassin

Awards
i like the jokes they are halarious. but i dont care about tiger woods or any other celebrity for that matter. why an i even reading this thread for that matter. i should not even be here. you never saw me. tell no one....happy gillmore would kick tigers *ss

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
low-class douche.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Talk about taking a sh*t on your reputation. He deserves everything he gets from the media...

purelife1

local news reporting his wife moved out and she purchased 2.5 million property out of country

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
Happy Gilmore is a legend...show some respect:D

BTW - Let's see if she can top the Michael Jordan divorce settlement.
In the prenup it states she only gets 5 mil if she leaves now. Tiger is the first athlete to make 1 billion. Child support should be like 100 grand a month.

JIXXER

JIXXER

Awards
NO worries BUICK is still backing him....think about the adverts....The new Enclave so much room you can Bone in it and hide the undies in 10 different compartments...ssshhh lets keep it a secret.....:)

NattyT

NattyT

Awards
  • Established
Who's success you'd give your eye teeth to emulate. Just goes to show once again, nobody is perfect.
I dont think its about being perfect, I think that saying should be retierd. It is about having some morals and class, some of the women said they didnt even use protection. That dosent say much for a guy that has a wife and two kids or there well being.

I belive he does owe an apology to his fans and supporters and his consumers because these are the people that helped gain the succes he has, wether athlets or celebs belive they are role models they are and im not saying that they are responsble people but most cant handle the succes, to whom much is given much is requierd.

It also goes to show that even though this guy has every thing the world can offer he still is empty, hes a billionair, his wife is pretty nice looking compiared to the trashy ones he was sleepin with. He gets swag every where he goes (he dosent pay for anything), I wonder what it could be?

Tiger seems like hes one of those guys thats real anal (no pun intended) he probally has a little ocd going on who knows Ill pray for the guy but I hope his wife takes him to the bank and goes and gets a check up.:stooges:

What does it profit a man to gain the hole world and loose his own soul?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I guess a lot of people believe what they read, especially from TMZ. Now THATS ashame...

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I guess a lot of people believe what they read, especially from TMZ. Now THATS ashame...
They also said it on Hoda and Kathy Lee...they're unimpeachable.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh...

i Fail.

NattyT

NattyT

Awards
  • Established

Nah its not that I belive them but its been comeing from the horses mouth so until Tiger steps up and addresses the issue then it is what it is. The only thing these women have to gain is money they have no morals or self respect so they dont care about putting it all out.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is kind of comical that now the media has even consulted Dr. Drew (who I think is a total douche-bag) on the matter; and he's stating that tiger could be a "sex addict" and needs help...:lol:

I personally have never been a Tiger fan myself (I liked the late Payne Stewart and Tom Watson as a kid), but this whole scenario has become outright ridiculous at this point.

Oh the humanity...

http://video.aol.com/video-detail/dr-drew-on-tiger-woods-sex-addiction-might-be-a-part-of-his-problem/2741204588?flv=1

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nah its not that I belive them but its been comeing from the horses mouth so until Tiger steps up and addresses the issue then it is what it is. The only thing these women have to gain is money they have no morals or self respect so they dont care about putting it all out.
Who is the horse?

Plus I don't give a **** what he does...his wife is nuts anyway. Its well known around the tour that she isn't all there.

Tiger got nothing on Magic Johnson and Wilt Chamberlain...lol

NattyT

NattyT

Awards
  • Established
Who is the horse?

Plus I don't give a **** what he does...his wife is nuts anyway. Its well known around the tour that she isn't all there.

Tiger got nothing on Magic Johnson and Wilt Chamberlain...lol
:bigok:

purelife1

starting to lose his sponsers now...he is truly a jack ass... he deserves ass the crap he is getting

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
Tiger Joke...

It is near the Christmas break of the school year. The students have
turned in all their work and there is really nothing more to do. All the
children are restless and the teacher decides to have an early
dismissal.

Teacher: "Whoever answers the questions I ask, first and correctly can
leave early today."

Little Johnny says to himself "Good, I want to get outta here. I'm smart
and will answer the question."

Teacher: "Who said 'Four Score and Seven Years Ago'?"

Before Johnny can open his mouth, Susie says, "Abraham Lincoln."

Teacher: "That's right Susie, you can go home."

Johnny is mad that Susie answered the question first.

Teacher: "Who said 'I Have a Dream'?"

Before Johnny can open his mouth, Mary says, "Martin Luther King."

Teacher: "That's right Mary, you can go."

Johnny is even madder than before.

Teacher: "Who said 'Ask not, what your country can do for you'?"

Before Johnny can open his mouth, Nancy says, "John F. Kennedy."

Teacher: "That's right Nancy, you may also leave.."

Johnny is boiling mad that he has not been able to answer to any of the
questions.

When the teacher turns her back Johnny says, "I wish these bitches would
keep their mouths shut!"

The teacher turns around: "NOW WHO SAID THAT?"

Johnny: "TIGER WOODS. CAN I GO NOW?"

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What's the difference between Santa and Tiger?

Santa stops after 3 HOs...

SOUTHCAR27

SOUTHCAR27

Awards
He is getting what he deserves he let down a ton of fans.

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
I'm a fan and I bet he still dominates in the game of golf. Who cares if he cheats on his wife or is an obsessive compulsive masturbator? I just like watchin him dominate.
You make a good point, like when someone was saying he owes his fans and the game of golf a major apology. The only people he owes an apology is his wife and family.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm a fan and I bet he still dominates in the game of golf. Who cares if he cheats on his wife or is an obsessive compulsive masturbator? I just like watchin him dominate.
True, but from a moral standpoint it certainly doesn't make him a role model for kids either; as he's often portrayed.

He is a very gifted golfer, but that's about where it ends with me. Honestly, I'm tired of hearing about his personal drama already. You play, you pay; it's as simple as that.

I never wish bad on anyone, and hopefully he learns a valuable lesson from this and everyone involved can move on in their lives. When someone of his celebrity stature falls victim of a major faux pas like this, the media will eat you alive.

- John

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
True, but from a moral standpoint it certainly doesn't make him a role model for kids either; as he's often portrayed.

He is a very gifted golfer, but that's about where it ends with me. Honestly, I'm tired of hearing about his personal drama already. You play, you pay; it's as simple as that.

I never wish bad on anyone, and hopefully he learns a valuable lesson from this and everyone involved can move on in their lives. When someone of his celebrity stature falls victim of a major faux pas like this, the media will eat you alive.

- John
I don't disagree with anything that you said, he has definitely majorly tarnished the image that he had so carefully built up over the years. This personal flaw of his makes him a horrible role model for kids but it also gives parents a opportunity to once again teach a lesson to their kids about how life can change in a instant.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't disagree with anything that you said, he has definitely majorly tarnished the image that he had so carefully built up over the years. This personal flaw of his makes him a horrible role model for kids but it also gives parents a opportunity to once again teach a lesson to their kids about how life can change in a instant.
Agreed, Frank.

Is it baseball season yet? :D

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The whole thing is ridicolous!!! I mean seriously kobe bryant was accused of rape and didnt get nearly as much media coverage... It wont effect him at all. He will take some time off and be right back in the game.. sponsers are just pulling away to save face of the situation then he will get signed right abck again. Look at mike vick, he was not only accused but convicted of a crime and served time and is back on the playing field and still selling jerseys!!

I could care less personally what anyone does. Most people are fans of a person for what they do in a particular sport not of them as a person, who cares about what they do? As long as hey are good at their sport they will sell tickets and fill seats.. who are we or anyone else for that matter to judge

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
low-class douche.
i reaaly like the fact that he's a douche. see guys like him do not make it harder for guys like us....he makes it easier, our women (or at least mine) do not compare us to Tiger and what he did, they look at us with a bit more respect cause we're not like him. everytime a woman spends just a little time getting to know me and finds out that i'm not like this guy or the countless others that cheat on their women it is a compliment.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
I dont think its about being perfect, I think that saying should be retierd. It is about having some morals and class, some of the women said they didnt even use protection. That dosent say much for a guy that has a wife and two kids or there well being.

I belive he does owe an apology to his fans and supporters and his consumers because these are the people that helped gain the succes he has, wether athlets or celebs belive they are role models they are and im not saying that they are responsble people but most cant handle the succes, to whom much is given much is requierd.

It also goes to show that even though this guy has every thing the world can offer he still is empty, hes a billionair, his wife is pretty nice looking compiared to the trashy ones he was sleepin with. He gets swag every where he goes (he dosent pay for anything), I wonder what it could be?

Tiger seems like hes one of those guys thats real anal (no pun intended) he probally has a little ocd going on who knows Ill pray for the guy but I hope his wife takes him to the bank and goes and gets a check up.:stooges:

What does it profit a man to gain the hole world and loose his own soul?
The looks of your mate have NOTHING to do with cheating. Hell, looks has been rated at the bottom when asked "what makes a person cheat". This goes for the visual on both the wife/husband and the person they are sleeping with.
There are multiple reasons why one cheats. I am a realist and understand if a person does. I do not agree with cheating but I do know that it's reality.

This is why I laugh at sponsors who drop the guy when those same CEO'S go on long "business" trips and father kids in the islands behind their wives back....

Don't sweep up around my door until you dust your own damn welcome mat.

Cheating has and always will be a subject matter. Just do what you have to do to remedy the issue, divorce, make up, etc. But, for goodness sakes, don't hit the radio waves with the same boring bs ever single day until till nausea

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Maybe it's just me being full that drives me out of the media interest. I have no idea.

I watched yesterday for about 25 mins (which was my first time I seen anything specific) and I was completely bored by the whole hoopla and disinterested...a man gives 50 million to some starving kids in (name that place) and gets 5 mins of coverage, Tiger holes in 10 and gets a month's worth.

Civilizations' morals for watching this bullshhhyat can be questioned. Obviously we all have our priorities lined up totally wrong..

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maybe it's just me being full that drives me out of the media interest. I have no idea.

I watched yesterday for about 25 mins (which was my first time I seen anything specific) and I was completely bored by the whole hoopla and disinterested...a man gives 50 million to some starving kids in (name that place) and gets 5 mins of coverage, Tiger holes in 10 and gets a month's worth.

Civilizations' morals for watching this bullshhhyat can be questioned. Obviously we all have our priorities lined up totally wrong..
couldnt agree more...when you watching fox news and they have this breaking coverage and the news guy is updating you on britney and kfed im just like WTF??? this is news? seriously? But hey we cant all blame them, they do it because people watch it. It is society as a whole that would rather watch nonsense then something informative.. This is the age of stupid people! I mean if you need proof look at our last president..:stooges: (LOL)

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't know when athletes became the moral compass of society. It's time for people to look elsewhere for their inspiration!!

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
I don't know when athletes became the moral compass of society. It's time for people to look elsewhere for their inspiration!!

Such as whom? Who gets more media coverage than celebs? Media controls the mass's brains!

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
agree...but kids and even myself back in the day looked up to many athletes cuz I/we are into sports and this dumb arse just does not show good character after portraying the "good" guy for many yrs...

I personally didn't like him even after when he first turned pro...never showed respect to his opponent after he beat him…can’t remember his name...

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Such as whom? Who gets more media coverage than celebs? Media controls the mass's brains!
Umm how about the kids parents, teacher, youth pastor, doctor, uncle who is a archetiect, etc.. There are many people a young kid could look up to depending on their family sorrounding and these should be the people they look up to not some guy on tv hitting a ball with a stick. How about parents stop having tv raise their kids and teach them values themselves... Just a thought I could be just some crazy person

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Umm how about the kids parents, teacher, youth pastor, doctor, uncle who is a archetiect, etc.. There are many people a young kid could look up to depending on their family sorrounding and these should be the people they look up to not some guy on tv hitting a ball with a stick. How about parents stop having tv raise their kids and teach them values themselves... Just a thought I could be just some crazy person
If I was on my computer I would rep that post, first post I've read in a while that deserved it.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
As a kid, I followed the work ethic of my father and mother (six kids, little education for borh) but they made sure we went to college and graduated, some with honors and two hold phd's. This doesn't make us any better than whomever but it shows that inspiration can come from the parents regardless.
I can understand the ones that have parents that allow anything, hell I had a lady tell me that she gives her daughter her ID to get into clubs because she's 16? WowJ

So yeah, if the parents are lack luster then the kids have to look elsewhere for direction. However, we need follow the positives that these people do and learn them to not follow the negatives.

If mick vick runs into a burning building to save a baby then great, follow that example (not saying run into a burning building, exactly) but if mick vick is burning dogs, learn that this is not acceptable behavior.

But, as long as the media glorifies unacceptable behavior then kids will be drawn to it.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The problems with role models are that people take one area they excel in and apply it to the complete persona. I think people should be chosen by what they do well at and be taught to recognize to know the difference in what to emulate. You can pick a family member, a local friend or a wealthy star/athlete and any combination thereof and still end up screwed up and let down if you're not taught that a person isn't necessarily living the perfect life because they made a lot of money or do something well.

Guy A donates to charities and done tons of volunteer work but ends up being charged with spousal abuse. Does this suddenly make his charity work fruitless or any less important because he was a screw up in other parts of his life? No, just be smart enough to know that you can learn something positive from his charity work as well as learn an important lesson about his home life.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
^Well put!

texaswolf

texaswolf

Awards
  • Established
He is still the best golfer in the world. They aren't paying him all this money for what he does off the links. I think people should mind their own business. The only person who deserves an apology from Tiger is his wife.

buuzer0

buuzer0

Awards
  • Established
Some great thoughts in here. Hopefully, as others have said, it will be a lesson and a slap in the face for people who think that celebrities and athletes should be role models of morality for kids. What nonsense. Jayhawkk I totally agree with what you posted about recognizing what to emulate. It's common sense.

Yeah, the story about what's gone on in his personal life is juicy but does it make me feel any different about Tiger Woods as a golfer? Not really. In fact, I think I'm going to go and buy a few bottles of his Gatorade product and relable it as "F*%# Fuel".

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
New2this40 Supplement Companies 0
The Solution Sports Talk 6
roblasane General Chat 1
Supplements 1
anabolicrhino Sports Talk 0