Will Tebow fit in anywhere ?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Tansui View Post
    again i say see Tyler Hansbrough
    Bringing up Basketball players does nothing for your side of the debate. This is Football. I could care less what someone did in the NBA after college.

At least use Football players for your arguments.

What's next? Are you going to look up what Women's College Basketball star didn't succeed in the WNBA and compare them to Tim Tebow?

P.S. Give Tyler some time, holy cow!
    I'm Back...

2. Quote Originally Posted by Tansui View Post
    Florida should have never been ranked #1 based on strength of schedule they played 2 ranked teams all year and got out classed by Alabama. (my bad for saying they had 1 ranked opponent this year I forgot they had to play LSU lol)

1 Alabama
    2 Texas
    3 TCU
    4 Cincinnati
    5 Florida
    6 Boise State
    7 Oregon
    8 Ohio State
    9 Georgia Tech
    10 Iowa
    11 Penn State
    12 Virginia Tech
    13 LSU
    14 Miami (Fla.)
    15 Brigham Young
    16 Oregon State
    17 Pittsburgh
    18 West Virginia
    19 Stanford
    20 Nebraska
    21 Oklahoma State
    22 Arizona
    23 Utah
    24 Wisconsin
    25 Central Michigan
    Based on what, your opinion?

They entered the season the defending national champions returning their entire team on defense; as well as the most dynamic player in college football (Tebow). Yes, they most certainly did deserve their #1 ranking.

Oh yeah, who was it again that had a 22 game win streak (the longest in CFB) extending from last year? Yep, that was Florida too...

Florida has nothing to be ashamed of. You can't win every game, and you're going to have bad games no matter how good you are (as a team). It's not Tebow's fault they lost that game. Alabama played very well, and the Gator Defense was apathetic. A sugar bowl berth is a great bowl game, and I look forward to watching my boys stomp the bearcats into the ground.

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

•   

3. We'll have to agree to disagree for now. Come next year well see what he does, because i think someone is going to give him the ball (Oakland, Washington etc.) I just don't see him on a Vince Young/Mark Sanchez level. I hope I'm wrong cause as I said before he seems like a quality guy and the NFL can sure use some good role models.
    Your fastest weight is your best weight

4. Quote Originally Posted by Tansui View Post
    We'll have to agree to disagree for now. Come next year well see what he does, because i think someone is going to give him the ball (Oakland, Washington etc.) I just don't see him on a Vince Young/Mark Sanchez level. I hope I'm wrong cause as I said before he seems like a quality guy and the NFL can sure use some good role models.
    Yes, we'll agree to disagree at this point.

You are right that the NFL needs some good role models. The "Thug" image that some of them display has gotten really, really old.

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

5. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Yes, we'll agree to disagree at this point.

You are right that the NFL needs some good role models. The "Thug" image that some of them display has gotten really, really old.
    I seriously agree with the last point both of you have made. The thug mentality has made the NFL look more and more like the NBA.
    I'm Back...
    •   

6. And what pray tell does the NBA look like
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Tim Tebow...
    By manifesto in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 12-16-2011, 09:25 AM
  2. Tim Tebow Heisman Winner!!
    By Trauma1 in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 3