Been thinking

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ok so a lot of people have seen the video of Elizabeth Lambert, the New Mexico women's soccer player who pulled the BYU's girls ponytail and doing other things. Has anyone else wondered if she is related to Steelers great Jack Lambert? I have thought about it and looked around a little on the internet but havent found 100% sure proof. In his bios it does say he has a daughter named Elizabeth but could be coincidence.

I know I am random and this is a little old.

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
I guess my question would be what are you trying to say. Jack Lambert was not a dirty player, he would however put you on your ass if you messed with him or someone from his team. This kid has a screw loose.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
I doubt it simply because it likely would have been mentioned...if she was jack lambert's daughter it would probably say so in her bio or something

Either way, she is likely nuts

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I guess my question would be what are you trying to say. Jack Lambert was not a dirty player, he would however put you on your ass if you messed with him or someone from his team. This kid has a screw loose.
I by no means meant it to sound like Jack was a dirty player.

Just a Steeler fan and Lambert isnt a super common name to me. Wouldn't have mentioned it until I looked at Jack's bio and saw that one of his daughters was named Elizabeth and that age wise it could happen.