Somebody Wake Me UP! Favre... Wha???

keeper

I know I am having a bad dream. My man Brett Favre signs with the Vikings. 10-12 million $$$. Hmmmmm.......... Oh well, by drawing the decision out, he gets to miss more than half of training camp.

I think I'm gonna be sick. :sick:

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
Did you really think he would sit out this year with the Vikings begging him to play and willing to accommodate anything he wanted?

keeper

Sit out? Heck no, but I REALLY wanted him with the Pats. And yes, I agree, the 39 year old human bod is not made to take that kind of abuse

texaswolf

texaswolf

Awards
  • Established
Why would the Pats have wanted him? He isn't going to sign somewhere to play backup. That's not in his nature.

keeper

Why would the Pats have wanted him? He isn't going to sign somewhere to play backup. That's not in his nature.
Because of his age, I'd hoped that might be the direction things took. There was talk, the $$$ was plenty decent, and it would have meant less abuse to his body. We hope Brady's 100%, but look at last season.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Vikings is my team and I'm excited to see Favre as a quaterback this season. I pray to God he's gonna be safe and uninjured this season. And I believe he will be a great teacher for Jackson and Rosenfels no matter what happens.

P.S Vikings to Superbowl!!!!

keeper

Congrats on your boyz getting a fantastic QB, Dmitry. I wish the Vikings well. It should be a fun season.

IainDaniel

Awards
Congrats, on your boyz getting a fantastic QB, Dmitry. I wish the Vikings well. It should be a fun season.
Favre isn't there to be a teacher.

Favre is there for one reason, to get back at the Packers.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Favre isn't there to be a teacher.

Favre is there for one reason, to get back at the Packers.
And I hope he will, now I'm seriously considering going on vacation when they play against each other. Farve's gonna kick their sorry asses.
Oh, how much fun it was living in western Wisconsin and being Viking fan, giving **** to my friends all the time, having biggest parties during Viks-Pacs games. Missed that.

EVILADAMS

EVILADAMS

Awards
  • Established
Purple Judas

southernxgun

southernxgun

Awards
I'm so torn with this. Die hard pack fan, but I've idolized that guy since I was 10 lol. I'd like to see him get another ring and go out on top, but he's playin for the wrong team twice, maybe 3 times, this year. It's gonna be rough watching Kampman drive him into the ground :/ At least he didn't go to Da Bears

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Here's a text message I got from my friends in Wisconsin regarding Favre: Viks got 4,500.00 from the Government "Cash for Clunker program" LMAO

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Vikings is my team and I'm excited to see Favre as a quaterback this season. I pray to God he's gonna be safe and uninjured this season. And I believe he will be a great teacher for Jackson and Rosenfels no matter what happens.

P.S Vikings to Superbowl!!!!
You guys picked up my fellow florida gator Percy Harvin. I may have to secretly root for the Vikings a bit now, haha. That kid is a playmaker, and one hell of a pick-up. I have a feeling Peterson and Harvin will become quite the combo.

I think my pats will have a solid season. Brady has looked good in the preseason, so i'm becoming more hopeful with each passing week. The pats certainly have one dangerous offense to contend with. Picking up Joey Galloway will prove to be a very good move in the end. He finally has an accurate QB to throw to him. I believe our defense will come together and be very solid as well. Jared Mayo was a good pick last year.

IainDaniel

Awards
You have a 40 year old QB, who still has a tear in his Rotator Cuff, only bicep tendon was repaired. My bet would be he doesn't last the season.

He is also another daunte culpepper just instead of fumbling it at opportune times he will toss an interception.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
You guys picked up my fellow florida gator Percy Harvin. I may have to secretly root for the Vikings a bit now, haha. That kid is a playmaker, and one hell of a pick-up. I have a feeling Peterson and Harvin will become quite the combo.

I think my pats will have a solid season. Brady has looked good in the preseason, so i'm becoming more hopeful with each passing week. The pats certainly have one dangerous offense to contend with. Picking up Joey Galloway will prove to be a very good move in the end. He finally has an accurate QB to throw to him. I believe our defense will come together and be very solid as well. Jared Mayo was a good pick last year.
Oh, yes, Harvin! I like that kid. And it's only fair if you root for Viks, because my second favorite team is Pats, because of Randy Moss.
Did I tell you I went to Pats-Seattle game last year. Kick ass, man

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
You have a 40 year old QB, who still has a tear in his Rotator Cuff, only bicep tendon was repaired. My bet would be he doesn't last the season.

He is also another daunte culpepper just instead of fumbling it at opportune times he will toss an interception.
Oh, snap, cheese heads are jealous. :bling:

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
I will say this, if Farve gets hit the way he did last year................. they're might not be much left of him for Canton