Fantasy Football 2009

Page 11 of 14 First ... 910111213 ... Last

1. Alright everyone...give me a time that works for everyone for the draft tomorrow. We will not have this problem again. We can stick with yahoo, or I will create the league on CBS or ESPN. Let me know how you guys want to roll and I'll get everything handled.

Cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

2. Anytime tommorrow after 5 PM PDT works for me
    •   

3. 11pm eastern time works for me, 6pm is too early since I'm on the west coast.

4. Anytime after 6pm PACIFIC works for me.

5. ****, it pisses me off, people keep dropping from the league and we ended up with odd number of teams. We need to make sure we have even number of players at least 30min before the draft or we are screwed again.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by DmitryWI View Post
    ****, it pisses me off, people keep dropping from the league and we ended up with odd number of teams. We need to make sure we have even number of players at least 30min before the draft or we are screwed again.
    There will be no problems there. As I said...if need be I'll have my woman Rosie (Guejsn on here) join and I'll just help her along, or I'll have one of my good buddies join. No more BS!

Cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

7. Alright guys...keeping the league on yahoo I can set the live draft up for 10pm CDT. That is the latest I can do it. There is no wiggle room beyond that...the only other option other than early morning crap is 5pm.

So again...if you all want to keep the league on yahoo we can do so, or I will set the league up elsewhere. I am a vampire more or less so I will be up until early morning so everyone can posts their thoughts up.

Cheers!

8. Tentatively, the draft time is set for 10:30pm CDT...I made the time to make sure we have the slot as 10pm got taken just that quick actually. Aint that some sh*t?

Cheers!

9. 10:30 CDT works for me........

10. works for me too

11. if its so hard to get everyone to find the right time for a live draft, just do an auto draft.. let the chips fall where they may... this way ppl who cant or wont take part on the live draft will not be at a disadvantage, my 2cents

12. Well, I say lets give it one more chance tomorrow, and if it doesn't work, then f... it and autodraft it.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Delta Force View Post
    if its so hard to get everyone to find the right time for a live draft, just do an auto draft.. let the chips fall where they may... this way ppl who cant or wont take part on the live draft will not be at a disadvantage, my 2cents
    LMAO, see post #43.
    It always is.

14. I'm still down, but I'd prefer anything besides yahoo. Yahoo pisses me off. If we go with espn or cbssportsline, we'll have a better chance of getting a time that suits everybody. 10:30ct is a little late for me on the east coast but I'll stay up late if yahoo is the concensus.

15. Quote Originally Posted by dg806 View Post
    I have tried live drafts several times and it never works. Can't get people together or it takes FOREVER!
    there you have it.. another person who's ok w/o the live draft!

16. Live draft tonight at 10:30pm Central? Everything set?

17. Quote Originally Posted by JW32Hoops View Post
    Live draft tonight at 10:30pm Central? Everything set?
    Yeah it looks so far like that is the decision, don't worry about the last spot being open either...that is already covered. I am still waiting around to see what everyone has to say. One way or another we will have the draft tonight and everything will be settled. No more F*cking around!

Cheers!

18. And another one is gone, another one bites the dust! Looks like our league is set at 10 teams now. Since the 11th person dropped it looks like we are rolling with 10 and not 12. Unless there is one other person who wants to join we'll stick with 10 because I have a guy that will join if need be. We will not be having anymore bull**** so I need to know that who is in league now is in it for the long haul. Let me know fellas. Just a simple acknowledgment of I'm in will do.

Just keeping everyone posted!

Cheers!

19. I'm in tonight!

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

20. I'm in!!!
    Think training's hard,. try losing!

21. So far it looks like 10:30CT. Are we still going with yahoo?

22. Seems to be so.
    Think training's hard,. try losing!

23. I'll be there...see you guys at 10:30 Central (8:30 for us west coasters)

24. I just kept it on yahoo for convenience purposes. I personally wanted to switch, but then figured we already have the league set and there have been enough problems as it is. The league has been locked in with 10 teams. This way the draft happens for sure. Scoring starts Tomorrow night (make sure your lineups are set) so I did not want to run into any problems of anyone not signing in on time if I switched to a different site such as CBS or ESPN. No more roadblocks fellas. This league is going to be wild. Make sure you check league settings and prepare accordingly...no whining about not paying attention to league settings. It will be a very generous scoring system and plenty of opportunities for any type of player to make an impact. The amount of points put up will be absurd yes, but I think this league will be more fun and competitive because of it. Screw being standard and common...gotta mix sh*t up and be original sometimes.

Since we are all AM forum members its safe to assume we are all into supplements and training so if you all choose to do so...we can setup a prize system involving supplements, or we can just keep this a legit free league and talk a whole lot of sh*t (I'll definitely do my fair share)

Cheers!

-Sean-

25. I'm in for sure........I hope the league isn't too "pinball" style as I call it........guess I better check the setting when I get home from work.

See you victims later
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. AM Fantasy Football 2009
    By bLacKjAck. in forum General Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-16-2009, 02:34 AM
  2. fantasy football
    By CrAzyOttER in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 08-28-2005, 11:28 PM
  3. Fantasy Football