2009 Mets Thread
- 07-01-2009, 04:28 PM
Yeah DAdams, Beltran's 2nd opinion in CO went well, so hopefully he'll just rest/rehab and be back on the field after the AS break. He's still got enough votes to be the starting CF for the NL, wonder if that will taper off now that he's injured.
- 07-01-2009, 04:54 PM
Put that sh1t in the books!
Pelfrey pitched his azz off and K-Rod comes in for the save!
1-0, lol. Looks like the pitchers have to shutout the other team in order to win.
- 07-02-2009, 05:10 PM
07-02-2009, 05:13 PM
07-02-2009, 05:16 PM
07-02-2009, 05:35 PM
07-03-2009, 12:30 PM
That would've been a horrible loss. Because of the way they came back down 5-0. Then F-Rod blows the save. It happens. Just happy they won.
Huge series with the Fillies. Not sure what to expect.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Adam23294 in forum General ChatReplies: 272Last Post: 07-24-2009, 11:53 PM
- By David Dunn in forum Sports TalkReplies: 13Last Post: 11-19-2008, 11:56 PM
- By punksurfer024 in forum General ChatReplies: 21Last Post: 07-17-2008, 06:30 PM
- By yeahright in forum News and ArticlesReplies: 2Last Post: 04-28-2007, 10:52 AM
- By MaDmaN in forum Sports TalkReplies: 3Last Post: 12-15-2004, 12:39 PM