Superman on roids?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. I think LeBron is just one of those freaks of nature. Hell, look at him when he was drafted.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by JW32Hoops View Post
    LeBron is indeed The King. As a basketball player and a fan who's watched the tail end of Magic and Bird's careers and Jordan's entire prime........KOBE is to be mentioned in the same breath. You can nitpick if you'd like, but I've never seen anything like him. The combination of size, strength, speed, vertical leap, court vision, everything...unreal.

    OK, I'll stop "using his testicles as a tire swing" now.
    Fixed it for you homey

    See KOBE insert.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by H8duke View Post
    Thanks Dub,

    You PROVED my WHOLE point

    What do Magic,Bird & MJ ALL have in common???

    A JEWELRY collection...Nuff said my broham!

    Hey.The prince does have mad dunking skills and some funny commercials though

    What makes him the King? King of what???
    Don't give me the "dunking skills" garbage when you know Lebron this year scored more Points Per Game than Kobe, more Rebounds Per Game than Kobe, more Assists Per Game than Kobe more Blocks Per Game than Kobe, more Steals Per Game than Kobe and shot a higher % than Kobe...all while leading the sh!tty Cavs to the best record in the NBA. He's not just some physical freak who can run and jump. The dude is a man among boys on the court, plays the game on another level.

    As for the rings...yup, that's the only thing separating him from the all-time greats. Good thing for him, he's only 24 years old.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by JW32Hoops View Post
    Don't give me the "dunking skills" garbage when you know Lebron this year scored more Points Per Game than Kobe, more Rebounds Per Game than Kobe, more Assists Per Game than Kobe more Blocks Per Game than Kobe, more Steals Per Game than Kobe and shot a higher % than Kobe...all while leading the sh!tty Cavs to the best record in the NBA. He's not just some physical freak who can run and jump. The dude is a man among boys on the court, plays the game on another level.

    As for the rings...yup, that's the only thing separating him from the all-time greats. Good thing for him, he's only 24 years old.
    GOT 4?

    http://thehoopdoctors.com/online2/20...cookies/....+1!!!!!


    Think the prince would trade his "me" stats for ONE ring???
    Attached Images Attached Images

  5. Dude...whats your deal? "me stats"? He averaged damn near a triple double!

    I have no anti-Kobe agenda. Kobe is flat-out awesome. He's an assassin, a killer. I'm not anti-Jordan either. MJ is the best of all time. I'm just giving credit where it's due. I've been playing and watching basketball for almost my entire life and I'm in awe of what LBJ is capable of. I think the whole "witness" thing is a perfect tagline, because we should all be thankful that we're getting to watch him play, as those of us who watched MJ are.

    Anyhoo....getting back on topic, I was just sayin it wouldn't surprise me to find out King James was hittin the sauce. That's all.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by JW32Hoops View Post
    Dude...whats your deal? "me stats"? He averaged damn near a triple double!

    I have no anti-Kobe agenda. Kobe is flat-out awesome. He's an assassin, a killer. I'm not anti-Jordan either. MJ is the best of all time. I'm just giving credit where it's due. I've been playing and watching basketball for almost my entire life and I'm in awe of what LBJ is capable of. I think the whole "witness" thing is a perfect tagline, because we should all be thankful that we're getting to watch him play, as those of us who watched MJ are.

    Anyhoo....getting back on topic, I was just sayin it wouldn't surprise me to find out King James was hittin the sauce. That's all.
    You are ULTIMATELY measured by championships.

    That's my deal.

    When you speak of the GREATS,MJ,Magic,Bird,Russell,K obe,Duncan etc.
    They all have one thing in common.
    Just ask Barkley,Ewing,Malone,Stockton, Nash etc.

    I've NEVER denied lebron doesn't have mad skills,but what has done to to be labeled "the king???"..SERIOUS question.

    It's too much too soon.The MTV,gotta be on sportscenter's top ten generation.
    One league MVP and all-star appearances doesn't make one a king.

    FWIW...I've played ball and watched all my life also.

  7. They call your boy Hansbrough "Psycho T" but he's not really a psychopath. The King is just a nickname because he's "The Chosen One"...the dude who has the goods to carry the NBA's torch for years to come.

    I just can't wait for him to cash one in and get that ring on his finger so the haters can relax. Appreciate the man for what he is........which is in-f*cking-credible.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by JW32Hoops View Post
    They call your boy Hansbrough "Psycho T" but he's not really a psychopath. The King is just a nickname because he's "The Chosen One"...the dude who has the goods to carry the NBA's torch for years to come.

    I just can't wait for him to cash one in and get that ring on his finger so the haters can relax. Appreciate the man for what he is........which is in-f*cking-credible.
    Hansbro's nickname was given to him by his strength coach for his work ethic in the weight room.


    When the prince wins 7 rings and surpasses MJ,then an ONLY then will he be considered the king.

    BEST OF LUCK WITH THAT ONE

    Stop taking it personal Dub,,,,,Nothing but love for you,my dembro

  9. No worries brah...just don't want to see a basketball fan dismissing the career of someone he should be appreciating. And again, he's 24, still plenty of time to win a ring or two. All respect to the all-time greats and I'll never take anything away from your boy Kobe. It's all good mah dem.

    Hansbrough was a beast at UNC. I've heard a story or two about him being a d!ck off the court though. How do you think he'll fare with the Pacers? I swear, it's like they're stockpiling whiteboys over there.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by JW32Hoops View Post
    No worries brah...just don't want to see a basketball fan dismissing the career of someone he should be appreciating. And again, he's 24, still plenty of time to win a ring or two. All respect to the all-time greats and I'll never take anything away from your boy Kobe. It's all good mah dem.

    Hansbrough was a beast at UNC. I've heard a story or two about him being a d!ck off the court though. How do you think he'll fare with the Pacers? I swear, it's like they're stockpiling whiteboys over there.
    I work at UNC and got to know Hansbro rather well.
    Always respectful and pleasant to me.FWIW.


    I think he'll have a "nice" career.Nothing spectacular,but the kid DOES WORK.
    A lot of dems get satisfied at the next level and become complacent.I DON'T see that happening with Tyler.He's been told he wouldn't succeed at every level. Kids on a mission to once again prove the "haters" wrong.


    I'm out. Time to gruband SFW soon thereafter

  11. Iam from the UK so know little about Basketball (the playing of) lol. But have a good knowledge on the drug side. Here in the US you have a much more strict rule on the taking of Meds so no one is going to be particularly open about using not when there is so much to loose. Pretty much all top athletes will be using something thats fact - Testing is easy to get around - fact, Lewis was using Flo Jo was using, etc.. etc.. they got round it due to their stature in their sport. In most people Delts, traps etc.. respond very well to AAS so look at the guys you are talking about there. I knew a top Basketball player in the UK - got a scholarship at one of the top colleges in the US to play basketball with one of the big teams, he was young (16) and was told he needed more height, was fed HGH to attain this although it was too late and he missed the grade, back then early 90's he told me how rife HGH and AAS use was in your system, he was part of it lol.

    I was a tested top class BBer and when on my numerous tests I questioned the IOC team as to who were the main perpetrators when it came to drug abuse (I was expecting BBer's etc.. to come out on top) they answered that it was Basketball players and cyclists.

    Also one of the most potent anabolic agents is insulin - I know of BBers who have backed on many lean lbs just by its use, not easy to detect??
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Over training on roids???
    By ashe555 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-28-2009, 05:59 PM
  2. Do you think Batista was on roids or is on roids?
    By The Anarchist in forum General Chat
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-22-2009, 03:27 AM
  3. Q and A on roids
    By penguin62587 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-15-2008, 07:44 PM
  4. AN + Nimbus = Are you on roids?
    By mikem in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-10-2007, 07:02 AM
Log in
Log in