Superman on roids?

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JW32Hoops View Post
    Dude...whats your deal? "me stats"? He averaged damn near a triple double!

I have no anti-Kobe agenda. Kobe is flat-out awesome. He's an assassin, a killer. I'm not anti-Jordan either. MJ is the best of all time. I'm just giving credit where it's due. I've been playing and watching basketball for almost my entire life and I'm in awe of what LBJ is capable of. I think the whole "witness" thing is a perfect tagline, because we should all be thankful that we're getting to watch him play, as those of us who watched MJ are.

Anyhoo....getting back on topic, I was just sayin it wouldn't surprise me to find out King James was hittin the sauce. That's all.
    You are ULTIMATELY measured by championships.

That's my deal.

When you speak of the GREATS,MJ,Magic,Bird,Russell,K obe,Duncan etc.
    They all have one thing in common.
    Just ask Barkley,Ewing,Malone,Stockton, Nash etc.

I've NEVER denied lebron doesn't have mad skills,but what has done to to be labeled "the king???"..SERIOUS question.

It's too much too soon.The MTV,gotta be on sportscenter's top ten generation.
    One league MVP and all-star appearances doesn't make one a king.

FWIW...I've played ball and watched all my life also.

2. Banned
    Stats
    6'7"  250 lbs.

They call your boy Hansbrough "Psycho T" but he's not really a psychopath. The King is just a nickname because he's "The Chosen One"...the dude who has the goods to carry the NBA's torch for years to come.

I just can't wait for him to cash one in and get that ring on his finger so the haters can relax. Appreciate the man for what he is........which is in-f*cking-credible.
  3. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

They call your boy Hansbrough "Psycho T" but he's not really a psychopath. The King is just a nickname because he's "The Chosen One"...the dude who has the goods to carry the NBA's torch for years to come.

I just can't wait for him to cash one in and get that ring on his finger so the haters can relax. Appreciate the man for what he is........which is in-f*cking-credible.
    Hansbro's nickname was given to him by his strength coach for his work ethic in the weight room.

When the prince wins 7 rings and surpasses MJ,then an ONLY then will he be considered the king.

BEST OF LUCK WITH THAT ONE

Stop taking it personal Dub,,,,,Nothing but love for you,my dembro
    •   

4. Banned
    Stats
    6'7"  250 lbs.

No worries brah...just don't want to see a basketball fan dismissing the career of someone he should be appreciating. And again, he's 24, still plenty of time to win a ring or two. All respect to the all-time greats and I'll never take anything away from your boy Kobe. It's all good mah dem.

Hansbrough was a beast at UNC. I've heard a story or two about him being a d!ck off the court though. How do you think he'll fare with the Pacers? I swear, it's like they're stockpiling whiteboys over there.
  5. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

No worries brah...just don't want to see a basketball fan dismissing the career of someone he should be appreciating. And again, he's 24, still plenty of time to win a ring or two. All respect to the all-time greats and I'll never take anything away from your boy Kobe. It's all good mah dem.

Hansbrough was a beast at UNC. I've heard a story or two about him being a d!ck off the court though. How do you think he'll fare with the Pacers? I swear, it's like they're stockpiling whiteboys over there.
    I work at UNC and got to know Hansbro rather well.
    Always respectful and pleasant to me.FWIW.

I think he'll have a "nice" career.Nothing spectacular,but the kid DOES WORK.
    A lot of dems get satisfied at the next level and become complacent.I DON'T see that happening with Tyler.He's been told he wouldn't succeed at every level. Kids on a mission to once again prove the "haters" wrong.

I'm out. Time to gruband SFW soon thereafter
  6. dav
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.

Iam from the UK so know little about Basketball (the playing of) lol. But have a good knowledge on the drug side. Here in the US you have a much more strict rule on the taking of Meds so no one is going to be particularly open about using not when there is so much to loose. Pretty much all top athletes will be using something thats fact - Testing is easy to get around - fact, Lewis was using Flo Jo was using, etc.. etc.. they got round it due to their stature in their sport. In most people Delts, traps etc.. respond very well to AAS so look at the guys you are talking about there. I knew a top Basketball player in the UK - got a scholarship at one of the top colleges in the US to play basketball with one of the big teams, he was young (16) and was told he needed more height, was fed HGH to attain this although it was too late and he missed the grade, back then early 90's he told me how rife HGH and AAS use was in your system, he was part of it lol.

I was a tested top class BBer and when on my numerous tests I questioned the IOC team as to who were the main perpetrators when it came to drug abuse (I was expecting BBer's etc.. to come out on top) they answered that it was Basketball players and cyclists.

Also one of the most potent anabolic agents is insulin - I know of BBers who have backed on many lean lbs just by its use, not easy to detect??
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Do you think Batista was on roids or is on roids?
    By The Anarchist in forum General Chat
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-22-2009, 01:27 AM
  2. Much More Powerful than Superman!!!
    By powerful in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-06-2007, 07:27 AM
  3. Subway Superman
    By Pioneer in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-05-2007, 02:56 PM
  4. superman returns