Ramirez suspended for testing positive

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. what does hcg do? why is it banned if you an use it with doctors permition? what if you are on TRT? can you use perscribed test by a doctors permission? LOL

2. :
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by buster0371 View Post
    what does hcg do? why is it banned if you an use it with doctors permition? what if you are on TRT? can you use perscribed test by a doctors permission? LOL
    For old farts like me with low test (200-300 total test / 330-900 Quest normal), it helps the body produce test naturally. It can also be used in conjunction with exo test in TRT to keep your balls from completely shutting down. All this is done under a doctors supervision, of course. The goal is to restore a mid to high normal test range (works for me - now around 800 - and I feel great). Thank you Dr. Shippen!

For young, gifted athletes in their prime like professional baseball players, whose natural test production is probably already at - or close to- the highest point in their lives, HCG could only be used for 2 things, to boost those test levels even higher, - to supraphysiological levels, way off the Quest "normal" chart (which is what Manny's first urine sample showed), OR to restore his natural test production after a steriod cycle shut him down. Either approach violates Baseball's Drug Policy by giving you an unfair edge (ie cheating) no matter what doctor he found to write him a script or what excuse he used to get it.

This was so obvious the case with Manny that he didn't even appeal the decision.

To me, Manny always looked pretty much the same - muscular and strong - though I never actually thought he was juicing up. I really thought he was a "natural".
    So now I wonder - was he doing this all along??

4. Manny is awesome.

I'm glad he'll be playing ball in the big leagues soon!

5. The man is back!!!!!
    •   

6. manny was funny when he threw his pads at the ump
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-04-2008, 12:10 AM
  2. Tested Positive for Meth
    By edwards in forum Supplements
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 09-26-2007, 12:03 AM
  3. Just tested positive for ANA (perhaps lupus)
    By bulls**t in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-10-2007, 05:37 PM
  4. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-06-2007, 09:52 AM
  5. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-10-2007, 12:23 PM