The Draft's Almost Here!

thedawg3545

thedawg3545

Awards
I don't know about you guys but im pumped for the nfl draft this saturday. this draft is different from the others becasue there's a chance of two local players going to the pros in the first round (Knowshon and Donald Brown) it's insane,
what are your picks this year?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hate the fact they moved it till 4pm. I liked an afternoon of draft :(

All seriousness, get ready for Knowshawn to Philly

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Where in NJ are you from? Donny grew up 2 minutes from me and 5 minutes for Knowshon. Watched them play in HS, beyond dirty.

As for the draft, I can't wait to see what my Broncos do (want to see me some Tyson Jackson!)

3ulld0zer

Awards
yeah that sucks they moved it back so far. i remember the days of waking up and watching it all day

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i'm really pumped for the draft, i'm actually bartending tomorrow so the first few hours that i'm working i'll just have to draft on so i'll have no choice but to watch the draft, as a giants fan i hope they make a trade for braylon edwards, if they give up their first rounder i hope they get a linebacker and an offesive line player or tight end in the 2nd, in the 3rd maybe a corner or safety that might be athletic and have a chance to be a sleeper, i'm a supporter of the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th rounds over the first round, those rounds r where u get players that really make up the body of a team

h0other

h0other

Awards
  • Established
Raiders missed out on the next Jerry Rice(Michael Crabtree)... then he ended up going to Rice's old home(49ers)..

thedawg3545

thedawg3545

Awards
Raiders missed out on the next Jerry Rice(Michael Crabtree)... then he ended up going to Rice's old home(49ers)..
yea wasn't expecting that, and def. not expecting mark sanchez going to the jets