Cutler going to Bears

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by xjsynx View Post
    Keyword drafted.

They weren't with their drafted team for three years and under contract.
    If anything Elway and Manning were worse in there situations as they both crapped all over the integrity of the draft and the concept that the worst teams are supposed to have the opportunity to choose the player they want. A kid out of college shouldn't be dictating to the NFL what they want to do. Cutler would still be your QB had a newb head coach not come in and attempt to trade him and lie about it. Its that simple. I don't blame him for being pissed because I wouldn't want to play for a team that didn't want me either.

2. Quote Originally Posted by xjsynx View Post
    How many Bronco games have you watched?

I watch them all, and I can say the games the Broncos did win, with Cutler at the helm, was not all because of him. And He put a Broncos ****ty defense in very bad positions, even when they were bending but not breaking.

I also seen him have plenty of opportunities to win games, but failed to. As well as, the inability to score in the red zone.

And to try and compare offense to offense is laughable. You say the Bears, and the last thing you think of is offense, and especially the QB position. The Bears have been about defense for as long as know...

I am excited to see how the Bears defense holds up, when they can't get off the field thanks to Cutler's many interceptions.
    I'm excited to see you guys puke after Orton throws his first pass. LOTS OF LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !
    •   

3. Different players with different defenses. As was already stated, Cutler was something like 15 and 1 when his defense held a team under 21 points. Since the broncos couldn't stop an old woman at a sale at bloomingdales, Cutler had to constantly throw, and then add in no running game to speak of. Don't let your bias get too severe

4. i can see the enthusiasm where cutler is concerned,considering what they had at the qb position prior to acquiring him,but i wouldn't be so quick to anoint him.

5. Quote Originally Posted by xjsynx View Post
    Just hope Campbell doesn't throw a Cutler fit now
    I wish he would, lol....not a fan. That's a good point though, I didn't think of that.

•   

6. Cutler will help the Bears. Now he just needs someone to throw to.
    I'm Back...

7. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Different players with different defenses. As was already stated, Cutler was something like 15 and 1 when his defense held a team under 21 points. Since the broncos couldn't stop an old woman at a sale at bloomingdales, Cutler had to constantly throw, and then add in no running game to speak of. Don't let your bias get too severe

That only goes for last season. What was his excuse his prior seasons?

Jake "The Snake" got us to the AFC Championship game; had the Broncos in the playoff hunt, but for whatever reason, Shanny felt like pulling Jake, and putting in Cutler who ended up not making the playoffs...

8. Quote Originally Posted by xjsynx View Post
    That only goes for last season. What was his excuse his prior seasons?

Jake "The Snake" got us to the AFC Championship game; had the Broncos in the playoff hunt, but for whatever reason, Shanny felt like pulling Jake, and putting in Cutler who ended up not making the playoffs...
    He's only been the QB for 2.5 seasons. They threw a ton in 2007 also because they had the great Travis Henry as there RB and there defense has sucked ass for years. Jake Plummer never played another game after he left Denver and he was far worse the Cutler in terms of talent. While you're lamenting about the great Jake Plummer pull up his stats and compare. Good luck with Orton. Hopefully McBungle knows what he's doing and your GM can draft wisely.

9. now who will be number two at the olympia....

10. Cutler is going to own Chicago
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Official Jay Cutler message to TEAM CUTLER World Wide: -Team Cutler President & Mngr
    By AlphaAnabolic in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-03-2007, 11:30 AM
  2. Bears: Superbowl XLI Champs
    By johnz in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 02-06-2007, 12:41 PM
  3. Da Bears
    By frizzlerock in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-05-2007, 10:12 PM
  4. Da Bears!