Awards
  • Established
P-I-T-T, lets go Pitt!

Any Pittsburgh fans out there!?!?!?!

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
aw yeah.. i'm in my last semester here and even though basketball isn't my main sport, i'm still pumped we're so ****ing good at it..

villa is gonna be a bitch but i think we can pull it off.. and where is wvu? oh yeah that's right, they got beat by dayton in the first round.

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
lol...yeah, we're gonna have a rough time with Villanova...very good games so far though

CombatTested

Awards
pitt sucks just as they showed even tho they beat uconn...uconn is still taking it all

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
pitt sucks just as they showed even tho they beat uconn...uconn is still taking it all
I was just waiting for someone to make an incredibly ignorant and stupid ass statement in this thread.. yeah Pitt sucks; just reached #1 a few times over the year, made it to the elite eight, played an amazing game with Villa and lost by one basket with half a second left -- I guess that means they suck right? Awesome.

If you've got a boner for UConn that's great but saying Pitt sucks is a joke -- I hate UConn but they're a really good team -- see what I did there? Not be a stubborn cock about trivial bullshit and give a team the respect it deserves.