B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Barry Bonds Pleads Not Guilty

Barry Bonds Pleads Not Guilty: A day after devastating evidence stacked up in the case against former San Francisco Giant Barry Bonds was released, the slugger pleaded not guilty to charges that he lied to a grand jury investigating the use of performance-enhancing drugs in Major League Baseball. It was Bonds’ third time pleading in this particular case. Could this be the beginning of the end for the reigning homerun king?

Can you predict which team will win the 2009 World Series this season?

Will the Phillies repeat, or will it be the new-look Yankees with their 27th World Series title? You decide by visiting SBGglobal.com and casting your MLB Pick for Odds to win 2009 World Series.

On Wednesday, a judge unsealed hundreds of pages of documentation from Barry Bonds perjury case. The court also released a “transcript of an alleged conversation between Bonds' childhood friend and assistant Steve Hoskins and Bonds' then-personal trainer Greg Anderson”. As suspected, the New York Yankees [+280] currently have the best Sports Odds to win the upcoming 2009 World Series by a landslide.

Bonds was originally was indicted in back in November of ‘07, but the government revised the charges twice to fix legal technicalities. He now faces 10 counts of “making false statements to a grand jury,” plus an “obstruction of justice” charge. The case has been scheduled to go to trial March 2nd, and if convicted, the former Giants’ slugger faces a sentence between probation and two years in prison. The Chicago Cubs [+700] and the Boston Red Sox [+700] currently posses the second best Sports Odds to win the 2009 World Series, but are both way behind the Yanks.

On Wednesday, U.S. District Judge Susan Illston revealed very powerful evidence in hundreds of pages of documents. The most devastating ones being multiple positive drug tests that prosecutors linked to Barry Bonds. In addition to the steroids tests, documents also include a “transcript of a taped conversation between Bonds' personal trainer and personal assistant discussing injecting the slugger, plus a list of current and former major leaguers, including Jason Giambi, who are scheduled to testify for the government”.

Maybe after he accepts a plea agreement he can be a whining bitch like PA and blog about how miserable his life is as a convicted felon. Maybe he can also get his minion to pitifully fellate him for the injustice he received and how difficult his life is now that he is as a convicted felon with no driving privileges and supervised probation just like the rest of Americans convicted felons receive. Poor PA :whiner:

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
That was hard to read with all that world series speculation jibba jabber intertwined with the article.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Maybe after he accepts a plea agreement he can be a whining bitch like PA and blog about how miserable his life is as a convicted felon. Maybe he can also get his minion to pitifully fellate him for the injustice he received and how difficult his life is now that he is as a convicted felon with no driving privileges and supervised probation just like the rest of Americans convicted felons receive. Poor PA :whiner:
Do I sense objective-sarcasm with a hint of In your face, jerk-off?
Because that would be sweet!
:D

I agree, though; they should have the book thrown at them.

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I guess Roger Clemens will soon be joining them. Maybe Mark Macguire will also fess up. This whole steroid thing is a bunch of:bsflag: and I love all the fake ass fans. How much did you really care before the media hyped this stuff to the moon.

:bruce3:

brownstown89

Awards
  • Established
he only used muscle tech prodcuts. couple tubs of cell tech put on that type of muscle hahahah.

Iceman1800

Awards
All this crap because a couple of tabloid joournalists wrote a book full of accusations. NO real proof whatsoever.....

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do I sense objective-sarcasm with a hint of In your face, jerk-off?
Because that would be sweet!
:D

I agree, though; they should have the book thrown at them.
I wish neither Bonds or PA any ill will. But sometimes you are just simply guilty. Be a big boy and accept you consequences. I get a laugh at PA and his poor me blog.

Guys like Clemens and Palmiero are a different story.

I lost all respect for Clemens when he tossed the bat chard at Piazza...ironically during his juicing days. His arrogance is his downfall and now his legacy. He earned his consequences. Petitt and hundreds of others on the Mitchell report fessed up and nothing came of it.

Remember Palmiero...he tied to noose, climbed up on the chair after they already had a +UA

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I wish neither Bonds or PA any ill will. But sometimes you are just simply guilty. Be a big boy and accept you consequences. I get a laugh at PA and his poor me blog.

Guys like Clemens and Palmiero are a different story.

I lost all respect for Clemens when he tossed the bat chard at Piazza...ironically during his juicing days. His arrogance is his downfall and now his legacy. He earned his consequences. Petitt and hundreds of others on the Mitchell report fessed up and nothing came of it.

Remember Palmiero...he tied to noose, climbed up on the chair after they already had a +UA
Fully agreed.
Clemens was an icon until his juicing scandal hit. I would still have respect for him if he just fessed up. For those who did so, you really don't hear too much about them.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
report today that ARod tested positive in 2003. Unreal

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bonds is nothing more than a self absorbed, arrogant piece of shit.

I see all this speculative talk about the yanks and the world series; don't forget now brian, the sox and rays are as good or even better with their overall balance. The AL East is argueably the best, and the most competitive division in MLB. Don't be counting any chickens just yet, because i know the sox have a chicken hawk ready to unleash on their ass! :D

Even Mcdonald's got it right, lol!:

All in good fun my yankee fan friends, but it's on like donkey kong! :head: