Steeler will win it all!

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Wow! Yea, great SB! Congrats to Pitts, great job Arizona, they put up a good fight. I enjoyed the game a lot.

2. Quote Originally Posted by DmitryWI View Post
    Wow! Yea, great SB! Congrats to Pitts, great job Arizona, they put up a good fight. I enjoyed the game a lot.
    What will you do now that you only have one ranch

:bruce3:

P.S. Kurt Warner and Larry Fitzgerald are studs who can't be held down, I'm just happy our studs came to play as well
    •   

3. As a Cardinals fan, I was disappointed that they lost. But I feel good knowing that they came out and made a hell of an effort in the second half after the first half ended so disastrously. They are very well coached and I hope that they continue to have winning seasons.

The Steelers played awesome. I don't care for the Steelers per se, but they have a really good group of guys.

I was a bit pissed that the commentators were saying the Cardinals had no chance against the Steeler defense. Ironically, it was the Steelers offense that had to win that game for them. And if it wasn't for the mistake that Warner made at the end of the first, it may not of been half as close in the end.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Fastone View Post
    What will you do now that you only have one ranch
    LOL Yea, poor me.

5. The parade today was Bananas

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO

:bruce3:
    •   

•