Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Go Steelers
    doing my own thang!

2. Quote Originally Posted by Fastone View Post
    Hope you didn't bet the ranch on that

:bruce3:
    I did... but I got 2 of them.
    •   

3. Will they hurry up and start the damn game!
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

4. Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    Will they hurry up and start the damn game!
    LOL I know.

P.S. You had to ruin everything for me! Damn it! You were wrong with every bet you made this play off season and now you put your money on Cardinals? It means they are going to lose... because of you.

5. if the cardinals win.. im gunna do 2 a-day cardio for the rest of the month.

6. Quote Originally Posted by DreamOfWeight View Post
    if the cardinals win.. im gunna do 2 a-day cardio for the rest of the month.
    Go CARDINALS.... D, let us know the progress of your cardio

7. I sure hope the Steelers are ahead in every quarter, I got a bet with my son who ever scores the most per quarter wins (its like 4 bests in the game) and by default i ended up with the Steelers, but if i have to lose I'll still be happy for Kurt Warner, he's my hero in this game after all the years he's been playing and the hits he has taken at his age and still playing at this level he deserves to win!

8. LOL!!...if they pull it off... ill give my best attempt at a log .

9. Quote Originally Posted by DormantFiber View Post
    I sure hope the Steelers are ahead in every quarter, I got a bet with my son who ever scores the most per quarter wins (its like 4 bests in the game) and by default i ended up with the Steelers, but if i have to lose I'll still be happy for Kurt Warner, he's my hero in this game after all the years he's been playing and the hits he has taken at his age and still playing at this level he deserves to win!
    ya... i definatly want the cards to win, but i kinda think the steelers are gunna dominate.

10. Kurt Warner is a class act, let me nominate him for MVP before the game is over... oh, and D you really should get your running shoes ready!
    •   

11. I think that ending of the half just about did it.
    ---The internet is the father of the electronic lynch-mob---

12. HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO:

bruce3:

13. I like Kurt as well. He's def had an interesting career.

The Boss put on a good halftime show. Thank god there was no MTV teen pop bitch up there.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market

14. I am still not getting too excited yet. If it was 3:44 in the 4th I would be up and ready

15. Kurt needs to find away to throw deep down the field. Their running games is good, but it isn't good enough. I can't believe Fitzgerald has been shut down so bad!?
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market

16. They're trying to give it to em, wonder if Arizona will accept it

17. That was a beautiful play for AZ
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market

18. I think it will go to OT, i believe..looks like it at 1:01 as of now..

19. Whoa, cardinal error right there.

This has turned out to be quite good...

20. OMG, what a catch!

21. Come on FITZ!!!!!
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market

22. Holy Godamn Jesus Titty Fuking Christ!!!!!!
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market

23. Great game, arizona was game. I can say that much for them. Way better performance than I figured they would give.

24. Joe Namath to present the trophy?

LOL, luckily he won't be toasted.

25. Congrats to both teams - one of the best SBs I've watched, and a dam' fine ball game in its own right.

26. the cards played a lot better than i expected. i'm surprised by the steelers though - i saw almost no screen time with palamalu (SP?). i'm used to see him in the middle of the fray. if the cardinals managed to negate the steelers best player, than they did what no other team this year has managed to do.

27. It was a total team effort, that's how they've done it all year, find a way to win.

:bruce3:

28. Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    the cards played a lot better than i expected. i'm surprised by the steelers though - i saw almost no screen time with palamalu (SP?). i'm used to see him in the middle of the fray. if the cardinals managed to negate the steelers best player, than they did what no other team this year has managed to do.
    They were covering downfield, right? It's why Warner kept to short passes

29. I haven't watched the Cards since they moved to AZ - but except for the penalties, I thought they executed pretty effectively. Barring the errors, the Steelers would have had a much tougher fight on their hands.

30. I lost more money, but hey it's OK because it was a good ass Superbowl. A lot of the Superbowls in the past years I thought were not really all that good.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market