Steeler will win it all!

Pleonastic

Pleonastic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Atleast I hope so, thats my team man. I cant wait to watch them play the Ravens this Sunday.

Think about it the rest of the teams remaining are sucky birds. Eagles, Cardinals, and Ravens

STEELERS will prevail.

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
Atleast I hope so, thats my team man. I cant wait to watch them play the Ravens this Sunday.

Think about it the rest of the teams remaining are sucky birds. Eagles, Cardinals, and Ravens

STEELERS will prevail.
I also think they will win in a bloodbath so they will need the 2 weeks in between to get ready for the NFC team ( I think Eagles).

:bruce3:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dont want to make any predictions at this point, and as a steeler fan I am hopeful that the D will come up big and Willie will look a lot like Chris Johnson did against the Ravens last week (prior to the injury)

However, the Eagles/Cardinals comes down to 1 thing for me, the Eagles D. Will Johnson unleash the blitz and make Warner gun shy, or will the Cardinals keep him upright? If he has time, Cardinals win, if not, Eagles run away with it

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah man! This game is going to be brutal. The voilence, the hatred, the intensity, the weather. GAME OF THE YEAR!!!

Thank god I got tickets! Section 139....lovely.

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah man! This game is going to be brutal. The voilence, the hatred, the intensity, the weather. GAME OF THE YEAR!!!

Thank god I got tickets! Section 139....lovely.

I envy you, have fun. I'll be waving my Myron Cope (RIP) official "Terrible Towel" in my basement where my wife sends me during games as she gets tired of me yelling at or throwing things at the TV :laugh2:

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
E....A....G.....L.....E.....S EAGLES!!!!!! Pleo didn't we whoop you already this year, uh yes we did.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
by the same token, didnt you tie the Bengals? and get ripped by the Ravens?

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
I want to see Ravens and Eagles in Superbowl, but it might be other way around (Pitts vs. Arz)

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
by the same token, didnt you tie the Bengals? and get ripped by the Ravens?
Yes but were talking about pitt, and if I remember bengals to them into OT as well. As for the ravens, I thank them because that game woke them up. Anyway almost game time best of luck to everyone may the best team win.

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
Our Father,

Who Art in Pittsburgh,
Football Be Thy Game.
The Kingdom Come,
5 Super Bowls Won,
On Earth as it is in Heinz Field.
Give us this Day a playoff Victory,
And forgive us our penalties,
As we defeat those who play against us.
But lead us into a victory,
And deliver us to Tampa!

A-Ben

Another 2 weeks of fun, let the hype begin

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Our Father,

Who Art in Pittsburgh,
Football Be Thy Game.
The Kingdom Come,
5 Super Bowls Won,
On Earth as it is in Heinz Field.
Give us this Day a playoff Victory,
And forgive us our penalties,
As we defeat those who play against us.
But lead us into a victory,
And deliver us to Tampa!

A-Ben

Another 2 weeks of fun, let the hype begin

BOOOO!!!! :)

Well....your boys will be in my hometown shortly, frank. The superbowl craze is already happening down here. They're setting up for the "NFL Experience" at raymond james as we speak. I actually have an opportunity to go to the game. It's good to work in the hospital right across the street from the stadium, haha!

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
Now that's what I call football.

Eagle's fans can go back to hating on McNabb and Reid even though they did pretty well.

Raven's fans can go back to talking all the trash they want and complaining about how they got robbed and should have beat the Steelers every game...3-0...is there much more to say than that?

Both games were impressive in my opinion and I think this Superbowl is shaping up to be a good one, as the Cardinals are sporting our old O-Coordinater as their head coach (Ken Wisenhunt), and our old O-line coach Russ Grimm.

Let the battle begin.

Pleonastic

Pleonastic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea the Steelers can beat em fo so! But its gonna be a hard tough game to win I think. Cause Kurt can throw and if you wing it up deep to Fitzgerald like 5 times hell bring at least 2 in for TDs. Cant wait for the game 1 FEB!

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't mind that at all but I seriously doubt that there will be blowout on either side. Ken Wisenhunt does have some experience with "Richard" ( since you cant's say ****) Lebeau's defensive schemes and vice versa.

crzybowhntr

Awards
It doesn`t hurt to be optimisitc, but I think you are right.

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO:cheers:

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cardinals

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO 28-17:yeah:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am still not making any predictions, even as a steelers fan.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll bet someone 500 rep points the Cardinals win.

Oh NOW its on.. :lol:

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
I'm no Nostadamus but in 35 years of following the Steelers, I've been pretty good at reading them when things went well and also when they didn't go so well:frustrate.

I figure it this way, the worse that can happen is they won't win and I'll do what I've done when they didn't win in the past. I'll curse alot:rant2:, sulk for a few days:sad:, then move on toward next year. If they win, I'll do what I've done the other 5 times (most notably Jan 20, 1980 when my younger son was born):dance::party: then slowly let the season go.......

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
I'm no Nostadamus but in 35 years of following the Steelers, I've been pretty good at reading them when things went well:slaphappy: and also when they didn't go so well:frustrate.

I figure it this way, the worse that can happen is they won't win and I'll do what I've done when they didn't win in the past. I'll curse alot:rant2:, sulk for a few days:sad:, then move on toward next year. If they win, I'll do what I've done the other 5 times (most notably Jan 20, 1980 (#4) when my younger son was born):dance::party: then slowly let the season go.......

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
Steelers 28 Cardinals 24..i think its going to be alot closer than people think

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I bet against the cards all playoff, I'm done doubting. They are going to help me win my money back.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Beware of the Hair...

Stillers baby!

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will they hurry up and start the damn game!

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Will they hurry up and start the damn game!
LOL I know.

P.S. You had to ruin everything for me! Damn it! You were wrong with every bet you made this play off season and now you put your money on Cardinals? It means they are going to lose... because of you.:rocketwhore:

DreamOfWeight

DreamOfWeight

Awards
  • Established
if the cardinals win.. im gunna do 2 a-day cardio for the rest of the month.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I sure hope the Steelers are ahead in every quarter, I got a bet with my son who ever scores the most per quarter wins (its like 4 bests in the game) and by default i ended up with the Steelers, but if i have to lose I'll still be happy for Kurt Warner, he's my hero in this game after all the years he's been playing and the hits he has taken at his age and still playing at this level he deserves to win!

DreamOfWeight

DreamOfWeight

Awards
  • Established
LOL!!...if they pull it off... ill give my best attempt at a log .

:ban:

DreamOfWeight

DreamOfWeight

Awards
  • Established
I sure hope the Steelers are ahead in every quarter, I got a bet with my son who ever scores the most per quarter wins (its like 4 bests in the game) and by default i ended up with the Steelers, but if i have to lose I'll still be happy for Kurt Warner, he's my hero in this game after all the years he's been playing and the hits he has taken at his age and still playing at this level he deserves to win!
ya... i definatly want the cards to win, but i kinda think the steelers are gunna dominate.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Kurt Warner is a class act, let me nominate him for MVP before the game is over... oh, and D you really should get your running shoes ready! ;)

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
I think that ending of the half just about did it.

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO:party::beerchug::

bruce3:

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like Kurt as well. He's def had an interesting career.

The Boss put on a good halftime show. Thank god there was no MTV teen pop bitch up there.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am still not getting too excited yet. If it was 3:44 in the 4th I would be up and ready

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Kurt needs to find away to throw deep down the field. Their running games is good, but it isn't good enough. I can't believe Fitzgerald has been shut down so bad!?

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
They're trying to give it to em, wonder if Arizona will accept it

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That was a beautiful play for AZ

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
I think it will go to OT, i believe..looks like it at 1:01 as of now..

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Whoa, cardinal error right there.

This has turned out to be quite good...

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
OMG, what a catch!