Playoff predictions

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Playoff predictions


    Eagles at Vikings
    Falcons at Cardinals
    Ravens at Dolphins
    Colts at Chargers

    Eagles at Giants
    Colts at Titans
    Dolphins at Steelers
    Falcons at Panthers

    Colts at Steelers
    Panthers at Giants

    Colts at Giants

    In the Manning Bowl, younger brother Eli will win his second title in a row.

    LEts see your predictions
    Official Get Diesel Representative
    PM me with any questions


  2. Manning bowl.

    Actually, I think I will be placing some wagers on it.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Reaper329 View Post
    Eagles at Vikings
    Falcons at Cardinals
    Ravens at Dolphins
    Colts at Chargers

    Eagles at Giants
    Colts at Titans
    Dolphins at Steelers
    Falcons at Panthers

    Colts at Steelers
    Panthers at Giants

    Colts at Giants

    In the Manning Bowl, younger brother Eli will win his second title in a row.

    LEts see your predictions

    I agree with the majority of your picks. I do however, see the so called Manning Bowl ending in Pittsburgh and in a tough game the Steelers winning the Super Bowl.

    :bruce3:
    •   
       


  4. Eagles Vikings
    Falcons Cardinals
    Ravens Dolphins
    Colts Chargers

    Eagles Giants
    Chargers Titans
    Ravens Steelers
    Falcons Panthers

    Chargers Steelers
    Panthers Giants

    Chargers Panthers
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

  5. steelers and eagles..a pa turnpike superbowl..btw im a cowboy fan and drove to philly to see the dallas masacre..and if philly plays that way through a mediocre nfc conf..they'll run the table..this is coming from an eagle hater as well

  6. i dont think eagles will make i far even the way they just played.

  7. Well somebody woke the Arizona Cardinals up, they played a very good game against Atlanta.

    :bruce3:

  8. Atlanta played like crap today. Just crap. Good on the Cardinals though.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

  9. Let's see how my Chargers do


    *soooo excited*
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

  10. ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

  11. good to see the cardinals wake up, I will say this, Matt Ryan is going to be a very special qb for a long time
    Official Get Diesel Representative
    PM me with any questions

  12. The Chargers were smart to wear the powder blue uniforms, they tend to do well when they wear them. That and their defense came to play so the thoughts of a Manning Bowl ended a week earlier than I thought.


    :bruce3:

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Fastone View Post
    The Chargers were smart to wear the powder blue uniforms, they tend to do well when they wear them. That and their defense came to play so the thoughts of a Manning Bowl ended a week earlier than I thought.


    :bruce3:


    Not happy with Colts performance yesterday. Not at all.

    8-8 team win it all, wouldnt that be funny.........lol

  14. I'm late on this thread, but I remember my picks:

    Eagles at Vikings
    Falcons at Cardinals
    Ravens at Dolphins
    Colts at Chargers

    Eagles at Giants
    Colts at Titans
    Ravens at Steelers
    Falcons at Panthers

    Colts at Steelers
    Eagles at Panthers

    Colts vs Eagles

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post


    Not happy with Colts performance yesterday. Not at all.

    8-8 team win it all, wouldnt that be funny.........lol
    It would be hilarious but, it ain't gonna happen. Tennesee and Baltimore should also be a great game. btw, how ironic both the league MVP and rookie offensive player of the year out of the playoffs on the same day.

    :bruce3:

  16. Falcons played like crap, but good on the Cards.

    SD's def really came ready to play. I liked how the def line kept shifting untill the last sec to not give anything away to peyton. Guess it worked.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

  17. Well I'm 3 for 4 this weekend.

    I'll be posting my predictions for next weekend in a day or so.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

  18. ok let me give this a go for next week

    SD @ Pitt
    Balt @ Tenn

    Phi @ NYG
    Az @ Car
    Official Get Diesel Representative
    PM me with any questions

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Reaper329 View Post
    ok let me give this a go for next week

    SD @ Pitt
    Balt @ Tenn

    Phi @ NYG
    Az @ Car
    I somewhat agree with these picks. I think the best game of the weekend will be between the Eagles and Giants. I'm personally hoping the Steeler\Charger game will be boring as hell, if you know what I mean.

    :bruce3:

  20. SD @ Pitt
    Balt @ Tenn

    Phi @ NYG
    Az @ Car

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Fastone View Post
    I somewhat agree with these picks. I think the best game of the weekend will be between the Eagles and Giants. I'm personally hoping the Steeler\Charger game will be boring as hell, if you know what I mean.

    :bruce3:
    you mean chargers gonna pitts?

  22. Da da da da da da daaaa Charge!!!
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

  23. Quote Originally Posted by DmitryWI View Post
    you mean chargers gonna pitts?

    Yeah, in a galaxy far far away

    :bruce3:

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Fastone View Post
    Yeah, in a galaxy far far away

    :bruce3:
    How's Ben doing? He remember his name yet?
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

  25. Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    How's Ben doing? He remember his name yet?
    I'm a Steelers fan and I desperately hope you concuss Big Ben early on so Leftwich can come in, manage the game, and our defense can tear apart the Chargers.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    How's Ben doing? He remember his name yet?
    Actually he's doing well, he asked for his Harley That being said, He's not who the Chargers will have to worry about.

    :bruce3:

  27. I know. It's Palomalu!!! That guys sick.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

  28. baltimore @ Tennessee
    Arizona @ carolina
    Eagles @ giants
    san Diego @ Pittsburgh
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

  29. baltimore @ Tennessee
    Arizona @ carolina
    Eagles @ giants
    san Diego @ Pittsburgh

  30. Quote Originally Posted by RobInKuwait View Post
    baltimore @ Tennessee
    Arizona @ carolina
    Eagles @ giants
    san Diego @ Pittsburgh

    Nice pics (SD) you chose eagles huh? I was tossing that one around the last few days. If the Donovan McNabb and eagles that spanked Dallas shows up then they could very well take it, but the problem is you just never know which eagles team we'll be watching.

    I had money on all the teams last wee as I do this week. So far I'm 3 for 4. Hope I can keep the ball rolling and keep bringing in the money.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

  31. Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    Nice pics (SD) you chose eagles huh? I was tossing that one around the last few days. If the Donovan McNabb and eagles that spanked Dallas shows up then they could very well take it, but the problem is you just never know which eagles team we'll be watching.

    I had money on all the teams last wee as I do this week. So far I'm 3 for 4. Hope I can keep the ball rolling and keep bringing in the money.
    My picks got murdered last week. I only bet on the one game I thought was easy money: Falcons at Cardinals

    I think San Diego has as good a shot as anyone. I'm not overly impressed with the Steelers.

    Lately the question has been more which Giants team will show up. Remember, they lost 3 out 4 in December, and they weren't resting their starters.

  32. The Steelers have a date with Tenn to avenge that "Towel Dance" from a couple of weeks ago. The cool thing about this years playoffs is that anything could happen. I bet Paul Tagliabue has his money on SD\ARI, that would illustrate his dream of parody.

    :bruce3:

  33. SD/Steelers

    I think Ben may not be tip top shape for the game. He'll be good to go, but that was a serious hit and concussion he took the last game. It will be cold which will not favor Rivers much, but Rivers is clutch in the 4th quarter. Sucks LT will be out with an injury and really sucks Merrimen is out of this season as well. If they were both playing I'd say it was a done deal San Diego. Sproles is sh8t hot right now, but if I was Pitts I would put Palomalu on Sproles the whole night. We also have Sciferes. Did you see his punts against the Colts??? You CAN NOT do better than that. SD is 2-0 against the Steelers on the post season as well. SD is is hot right now and it's all about peaking at the right time.

    So many variables.

    It will be a close; tough game.

    I was so stressed last weekend as will I be this weekend, but I'm sure my trustee Chargers Gnome has got it on lock for me
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

  34. Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    SD/Steelers

    I think Ben may not be tip top shape for the game. He'll be good to go, but that was a serious hit and concussion he took the last game. It will be cold which will not favor Rivers much, but Rivers is clutch in the 4th quarter. Sucks LT will be out with an injury and really sucks Merrimen is out of this season as well. If they were both playing I'd say it was a done deal San Diego. Sproles is sh8t hot right now, but if I was Pitts I would put Palomalu on Sproles the whole night. We also have Sciferes. Did you see his punts against the Colts??? You CAN NOT do better than that. SD is 2-0 against the Steelers on the post season as well. SD is is hot right now and it's all about peaking at the right time.

    So many variables.

    It will be a close; tough game.

    I was so stressed last weekend as will I be this weekend, but I'm sure my trustee Chargers Gnome has got it on lock for me
    As you said there are a lot of variables involved in this game. As far as your punter goes, Heinz field is a much different animal than Qualcomm staduim, especially this time of year. Those playoff wins were a generation ago against a team that was overconfident, Tomlin is a great head popper so, there will be no overconfidence, I also expect our running game to be in gear. If Ben goes down, I feel comfortable with BL, if Rivers goes down????. You are right though, i'm expecting a Pepto Bismol game

    :bruce3:

  35. Volek did just fine last year in the playoffs against indy. He won the game.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

  36. Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    SD/SteelersIt will be cold which will not favor Rivers much, but Rivers is clutch in the 4th quarter.
    Big Ben has 17 4th Quarter game winning drives in the last 48 games. Rivers isn't nearly that clutch. Don't get me wrong, Rivers has had a good season, but his defense isn't nearly as good as they played last week and he was inept against the Steelers defense this year. And Sproles game last week was a one time thing. I don't expect Sproles to even finish this game, as I see him getting broken in the first or early second quarter.

    And with no Sproles to save the day, San Diego's fairy tale is coming to an end.

    Remember that the Steeler's defense did not allow a single team to post more than 300 yards of offense the entire season. I don't expect that to change.

  37. Quote Originally Posted by Nabisco View Post
    Big Ben has 17 4th Quarter game winning drives in the last 48 games. Rivers isn't nearly that clutch. Don't get me wrong, Rivers has had a good season, but his defense isn't nearly as good as they played last week and he was inept against the Steelers defense this year. And Sproles game last week was a one time thing. I don't expect Sproles to even finish this game, as I see him getting broken in the first or early second quarter.

    And with no Sproles to save the day, San Diego's fairy tale is coming to an end.

    Remember that the Steeler's defense did not allow a single team to post more than 300 yards of offense the entire season. I don't expect that to change.
    Sproles is a beast. His acceleration is insane.

  38. I wouldn't go as far as saying Sproles will get broken but, I will say he will be contained more. I also don't expect a 3 penalty drive at the end of the game in the Chargers favor to happen either.

    :bruce3:

  39. Quote Originally Posted by RobInKuwait View Post
    Sproles is a beast. His acceleration is insane.
    But his offensive line will have to move one of the best front three in the game and if he cuts outside he has to handle the best linebacking core in the NFL. I just don't see their offensive line opening up the gaping holes that he had in the game against Indy. He's fast, but he's small. I won't take away from the amazing game he had last weekend, but this weekend will not by any means be a repeat.

  40. Quote Originally Posted by Nabisco View Post
    Remember that the Steeler's defense did not allow a single team to post more than 300 yards of offense the entire season.
    Well, someone's gotta be first, might as well be Bolts.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. NFL PLAYOFF THREAD!!!!
    By neofrost83 in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 103
    Last Post: 02-06-2011, 04:51 PM
  2. NHL PLAYOFF THREAD
    By xlivefreex in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 05-18-2010, 05:05 PM
  3. Playoff To See Who Will Lose To Jeb Bush In 2008!
    By anabolicrhino in forum Politics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-13-2007, 02:35 PM
  4. Playoff picks
    By TheCSWFighter in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-16-2007, 07:45 PM
  5. NHL Playoff matchups
    By IainDaniel in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 120
    Last Post: 06-20-2006, 11:04 PM
Log in
Log in