Colts at Chargers

Eagles at Giants
Colts at Titans
Dolphins at Steelers
Falcons at Panthers

Colts at Steelers
Panthers at Giants

Colts at Giants

In the Manning Bowl, younger brother Eli will win his second title in a row.

LEts see your predictions

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Manning bowl.

Actually, I think I will be placing some wagers on it.

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
Eagles at Vikings
Falcons at Cardinals
Ravens at Dolphins
Colts at Chargers

Eagles at Giants
Colts at Titans
Dolphins at Steelers
Falcons at Panthers

Colts at Steelers
Panthers at Giants

Colts at Giants

In the Manning Bowl, younger brother Eli will win his second title in a row.

LEts see your predictions

I agree with the majority of your picks. I do however, see the so called Manning Bowl ending in Pittsburgh and in a tough game the Steelers winning the Super Bowl.

:bruce3:

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Eagles Vikings
Falcons Cardinals
Ravens Dolphins
Colts Chargers

Eagles Giants
Chargers Titans
Ravens Steelers
Falcons Panthers

Chargers Steelers
Panthers Giants

Chargers Panthers

plenny

plenny

Awards
  • Established
steelers and eagles..a pa turnpike superbowl..btw im a cowboy fan and drove to philly to see the dallas masacre..and if philly plays that way through a mediocre nfc conf..they'll run the table..this is coming from an eagle hater as well

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
i dont think eagles will make i far even the way they just played.

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
Well somebody woke the Arizona Cardinals up, they played a very good game against Atlanta.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Atlanta played like crap today. Just crap. Good on the Cardinals though.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let's see how my Chargers do

*soooo excited*

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
good to see the cardinals wake up, I will say this, Matt Ryan is going to be a very special qb for a long time

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
The Chargers were smart to wear the powder blue uniforms, they tend to do well when they wear them. That and their defense came to play so the thoughts of a Manning Bowl ended a week earlier than I thought.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
The Chargers were smart to wear the powder blue uniforms, they tend to do well when they wear them. That and their defense came to play so the thoughts of a Manning Bowl ended a week earlier than I thought.

:(

Not happy with Colts performance yesterday. Not at all.

8-8 team win it all, wouldnt that be funny.........lol

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
I'm late on this thread, but I remember my picks:

Eagles at Vikings
Falcons at Cardinals
Ravens at Dolphins
Colts at Chargers

Eagles at Giants
Colts at Titans
Ravens at Steelers
Falcons at Panthers

Colts at Steelers
Eagles at Panthers

Colts vs Eagles

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
:(

Not happy with Colts performance yesterday. Not at all.

8-8 team win it all, wouldnt that be funny.........lol
It would be hilarious but, it ain't gonna happen. Tennesee and Baltimore should also be a great game. btw, how ironic both the league MVP and rookie offensive player of the year out of the playoffs on the same day.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Falcons played like crap, but good on the Cards.

SD's def really came ready to play. I liked how the def line kept shifting untill the last sec to not give anything away to peyton. Guess it worked.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I'm 3 for 4 this weekend.

I'll be posting my predictions for next weekend in a day or so.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok let me give this a go for next week

SD @ Pitt
Balt @ Tenn

Phi @ NYG
Az @ Car

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
ok let me give this a go for next week

SD @ Pitt
Balt @ Tenn

Phi @ NYG
Az @ Car
I somewhat agree with these picks. I think the best game of the weekend will be between the Eagles and Giants. I'm personally hoping the Steeler\Charger game will be boring as hell, if you know what I mean.:thumbsup:

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
SD @ Pitt
Balt @ Tenn

Phi @ NYG
Az @ Car

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
I somewhat agree with these picks. I think the best game of the weekend will be between the Eagles and Giants. I'm personally hoping the Steeler\Charger game will be boring as hell, if you know what I mean.:thumbsup:

you mean chargers gonna :nutkick: pitts? :D

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Da da da da da da daaaa Charge!!!

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
How's Ben doing? He remember his name yet? :lol:
I'm a Steelers fan and I desperately hope you concuss Big Ben early on so Leftwich can come in, manage the game, and our defense can tear apart the Chargers.

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
How's Ben doing? He remember his name yet? :lol:
Actually he's doing well, he asked for his Harley:thumbsup: That being said, He's not who the Chargers will have to worry about.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know. It's Palomalu!!! That guys sick.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
baltimore @ Tennessee
Arizona @ carolina
Eagles @ giants
san Diego @ Pittsburgh

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
baltimore @ Tennessee
Arizona @ carolina
Eagles @ giants
san Diego @ Pittsburgh

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
baltimore @ Tennessee
Arizona @ carolina
Eagles @ giants
san Diego @ Pittsburgh

Nice pics (SD) you chose eagles huh? I was tossing that one around the last few days. If the Donovan McNabb and eagles that spanked Dallas shows up then they could very well take it, but the problem is you just never know which eagles team we'll be watching.

I had money on all the teams last wee as I do this week. So far I'm 3 for 4. Hope I can keep the ball rolling and keep bringing in the money.

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
Nice pics (SD) you chose eagles huh? I was tossing that one around the last few days. If the Donovan McNabb and eagles that spanked Dallas shows up then they could very well take it, but the problem is you just never know which eagles team we'll be watching.

I had money on all the teams last wee as I do this week. So far I'm 3 for 4. Hope I can keep the ball rolling and keep bringing in the money.
My picks got murdered last week. I only bet on the one game I thought was easy money: Falcons at Cardinals

I think San Diego has as good a shot as anyone. I'm not overly impressed with the Steelers.

Lately the question has been more which Giants team will show up. Remember, they lost 3 out 4 in December, and they weren't resting their starters.

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
The Steelers have a date with Tenn to avenge that "Towel Dance" from a couple of weeks ago. The cool thing about this years playoffs is that anything could happen. I bet Paul Tagliabue has his money on SD\ARI, that would illustrate his dream of parody.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SD/Steelers

I think Ben may not be tip top shape for the game. He'll be good to go, but that was a serious hit and concussion he took the last game. It will be cold which will not favor Rivers much, but Rivers is clutch in the 4th quarter. Sucks LT will be out with an injury and really sucks Merrimen is out of this season as well. If they were both playing I'd say it was a done deal San Diego. Sproles is sh8t hot right now, but if I was Pitts I would put Palomalu on Sproles the whole night. We also have Sciferes. Did you see his punts against the Colts??? You CAN NOT do better than that. SD is 2-0 against the Steelers on the post season as well. SD is is hot right now and it's all about peaking at the right time.

So many variables.

It will be a close; tough game.

I was so stressed last weekend as will I be this weekend, but I'm sure my trustee Chargers Gnome has got it on lock for me ;)

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
SD/Steelers

I think Ben may not be tip top shape for the game. He'll be good to go, but that was a serious hit and concussion he took the last game. It will be cold which will not favor Rivers much, but Rivers is clutch in the 4th quarter. Sucks LT will be out with an injury and really sucks Merrimen is out of this season as well. If they were both playing I'd say it was a done deal San Diego. Sproles is sh8t hot right now, but if I was Pitts I would put Palomalu on Sproles the whole night. We also have Sciferes. Did you see his punts against the Colts??? You CAN NOT do better than that. SD is 2-0 against the Steelers on the post season as well. SD is is hot right now and it's all about peaking at the right time.

So many variables.

It will be a close; tough game.

I was so stressed last weekend as will I be this weekend, but I'm sure my trustee Chargers Gnome has got it on lock for me ;)
As you said there are a lot of variables involved in this game. As far as your punter goes, Heinz field is a much different animal than Qualcomm staduim, especially this time of year. Those playoff wins were a generation ago against a team that was overconfident, Tomlin is a great head popper so, there will be no overconfidence, I also expect our running game to be in gear. If Ben goes down, I feel comfortable with BL, if Rivers goes down????. You are right though, i'm expecting a Pepto Bismol game:lol:

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Volek did just fine last year in the playoffs against indy. He won the game.

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
SD/SteelersIt will be cold which will not favor Rivers much, but Rivers is clutch in the 4th quarter.
Big Ben has 17 4th Quarter game winning drives in the last 48 games. Rivers isn't nearly that clutch. Don't get me wrong, Rivers has had a good season, but his defense isn't nearly as good as they played last week and he was inept against the Steelers defense this year. And Sproles game last week was a one time thing. I don't expect Sproles to even finish this game, as I see him getting broken in the first or early second quarter.

And with no Sproles to save the day, San Diego's fairy tale is coming to an end.

Remember that the Steeler's defense did not allow a single team to post more than 300 yards of offense the entire season. I don't expect that to change.

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
Big Ben has 17 4th Quarter game winning drives in the last 48 games. Rivers isn't nearly that clutch. Don't get me wrong, Rivers has had a good season, but his defense isn't nearly as good as they played last week and he was inept against the Steelers defense this year. And Sproles game last week was a one time thing. I don't expect Sproles to even finish this game, as I see him getting broken in the first or early second quarter.

And with no Sproles to save the day, San Diego's fairy tale is coming to an end.

Remember that the Steeler's defense did not allow a single team to post more than 300 yards of offense the entire season. I don't expect that to change.
Sproles is a beast. His acceleration is insane.

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't go as far as saying Sproles will get broken but, I will say he will be contained more. I also don't expect a 3 penalty drive at the end of the game in the Chargers favor to happen either.

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
Sproles is a beast. His acceleration is insane.
But his offensive line will have to move one of the best front three in the game and if he cuts outside he has to handle the best linebacking core in the NFL. I just don't see their offensive line opening up the gaping holes that he had in the game against Indy. He's fast, but he's small. I won't take away from the amazing game he had last weekend, but this weekend will not by any means be a repeat.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Remember that the Steeler's defense did not allow a single team to post more than 300 yards of offense the entire season.
Well, someone's gotta be first, might as well be Bolts. :D

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey remember Pitts barely won via field goals and a safety last time. 11-10. San Diego is a lot hotter right now. There Defense proved against the colts they can handle a no huddle offense. Sproles may only be 5'6" but that let's him slip through people. Antonio Gates' ankle is good to go as well.

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
Wow home field wasn't good today. Smash and Dash as well as Tango and Cash will be watching the rest of the playoffs.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Wow! Didn't see this one coming. I guess nobody did...

Lacradocious

Lacradocious

Awards
  • Established
It's really nice, as a Cardinals fan, to finally see the team succeed in the playoffs. I don't think they have made the playoffs since 1998 when Jake Plummer was leading the team.

I used to buy a cheap ticket off a scalper and you could pretty much just go down to the lower level. I saw them play Carolina last time and was able to sit in the third row. This was when they played at Sun Devil stadium, and games were only crowded when the Cowboys came to town.

I think they have a better chance at making the super bowl if they play the Giants. McNabb has come to life recently and the Giants got all that drama going on with their recievers and are slumping.

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
It's really nice, as a Cardinals fan, to finally see the team succeed in the playoffs. I don't think they have made the playoffs since 1998 when Jake Plummer was leading the team.

I used to buy a cheap ticket off a scalper and you could pretty much just go down to the lower level. I saw them play Carolina last time and was able to sit in the third row. This was when they played at Sun Devil stadium, and games were only crowded when the Cowboys came to town.

I think they have a better chance at making the super bowl if they play the Giants. McNabb has come to life recently and the Giants got all that drama going on with their recievers and are slumping.
I think they're better off if Philly has to come to them. They got no shot in those swirling winds of Giants Stadium and that defense at this time of year.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was greatly imrpessed by Arizona, however if they go to the Meadowlands, that game wont be competitive in the 2nd half. The giant oline, the running game and the weather will end it early. However, they could be Philly at home. So who knows.

Man, I would not want to face Baltimore. They will be a tough out wherever they play next week. I still say Steelers v. Giants in the Superbowl, but the Ravens are scarring the heck out of me.

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
I was greatly imrpessed by Arizona, however if they go to the Meadowlands, that game wont be competitive in the 2nd half. The giant oline, the running game and the weather will end it early. However, they could be Philly at home. So who knows.

Man, I would not want to face Baltimore. They will be a tough out wherever they play next week. I still say Steelers v. Giants in the Superbowl, but the Ravens are scarring the heck out of me.
What do you think the vegas payout was for predicting an Arizona/Baltimore Superbowl week 1? :)

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
seriously that would have been crazy. That would be a bummer of a super bowl I gotta admit