Sloppy Seconds illegal in the NHL?
- 12-02-2008, 08:22 PM
- 12-02-2008, 08:44 PM
12-03-2008, 09:42 AM
LOL!!! That was so funny. But, I do think it warrants a suspension. Players should not say things like that to the media at all.
12-03-2008, 03:12 PM
Is that a message the NHL wants to send out?
The way Avery demeans women?
Avery has a very shady past in the NHL, I am sure any slip up would have resulted in a suspension for him. However he is a *****. I would like to have seen him Turtle when Phaneuf approached him.
And yes I would take sloppy seconds on Elisha Cuthbert.
12-03-2008, 05:41 PM
12-03-2008, 06:00 PM
Avery truly is a role model for children watching..
what an idiot
he is the shlts at hockey anyways, look at the way he plays.
it's amusing and all but I think he's a retard..
12-04-2008, 11:37 AM
lol at alicia cuthburt being sloppy seconds
id still **** the tits off of her even if i was 1999th person i line
12-04-2008, 09:41 PM
12-05-2008, 11:54 AM
Avery got 6 games.....
Good luck in Dallas finding someone wanting to pick up that headcase with that salary.
12-05-2008, 12:03 PM
12-05-2008, 01:15 PM
12-05-2008, 01:58 PM
12-05-2008, 02:31 PM
12-05-2008, 03:49 PM
I got lucky..... I had the second last draft pick.
The good thing is that most of my players teams are still in a playoff fight, so I expect some good battles in the coming weeks.
Similar Forum Threads
- By InItForGainz in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 09-20-2016, 06:57 PM
- By rgordao in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 07-05-2011, 03:39 PM
- By Spectre32 in forum Sports TalkReplies: 53Last Post: 04-09-2006, 06:06 PM
- By TheUsual in forum Training ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 02-25-2005, 01:17 AM
- By VanillaGorilla in forum AnabolicsReplies: 16Last Post: 09-20-2003, 10:55 PM