Plaxico Shoots himself

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
I am and have always been very glad the Steelers cut ties with him. He is a perfect example of a loser in winners clothes. Guess he never learned that true "Big Willies" hire security.

:bruce3:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am and have always been very glad the Steelers cut ties with him. He is a perfect example of a loser in winners clothes. Guess he never learned that true "Big Willies" hire security.

I think he's a dumba$$ myself. I have him on one of my fantasy teams, and he's been garbage all year long.

Now he "accidentally" shoots himself at a club? What a moron....

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
http://www.gunaxin.com/ten-reasons-why-new-york-giants-wide-receiver-plaxico-burress-shot-himself-at-a-club/4462

10. His opponent in fantasy football was starting him this week and he decided to “show” him.

9. He was snipe hunting.

8. It was the first time all year he managed to find his way around a safety and he just got too excited.

7. He’s been watching too much 8 Mile and Cheddar Bob is his favorite character.

6. The playoffs were coming and he felt he needed to even the playing field a little. I mean he can still burn Ellis Hobbs on one leg.

5. He wants to join the Oakland Raiders and thought this was a guaranteed in.

4. He simply decided to shoot off something other than his mouth for once.

3. He thought he was at the movies. Just ask Chris Rock…

2. He is involved in an ultimate game of one-upsmanship with Adam “Pac-Man” Jones. Your move Pac-Man.

1. He was Keepin’ It Real.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
thats too funny that he shot himself, i guess he has none else to blame for dumb ass move... what an idiot :toofunny:

oxman

Awards
Got to be one of the funniest things I have heard!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
http://www.gunaxin.com/ten-reasons-why-new-york-giants-wide-receiver-plaxico-burress-shot-himself-at-a-club/4462

10. His opponent in fantasy football was starting him this week and he decided to “show” him.

9. He was snipe hunting.

8. It was the first time all year he managed to find his way around a safety and he just got too excited.

7. He’s been watching too much 8 Mile and Cheddar Bob is his favorite character.

6. The playoffs were coming and he felt he needed to even the playing field a little. I mean he can still burn Ellis Hobbs on one leg.

5. He wants to join the Oakland Raiders and thought this was a guaranteed in.

4. He simply decided to shoot off something other than his mouth for once.

3. He thought he was at the movies. Just ask Chris Rock…

2. He is involved in an ultimate game of one-upsmanship with Adam “Pac-Man” Jones. Your move Pac-Man.

1. He was Keepin’ It Real.
Lol - That was classic. Reps to you, sir! :toofunny:

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
i wonder if he will still collect his millions after shotting himself or do they have some clause in his contract that in the event of a self conflicting dumb injury like that he gets nada?

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
What he should receive is a one way ticket to reality, unfortunately, that won't happen. However Jerry Jones will pick him up sometime in the near future.

bigpoppapump2

bigpoppapump2

Awards
  • Established

What a dumbass. I'm not surprised at all.

knucks3man

Awards
Its stupid that he shot himself, but not stupid that he had a gun.

A superstar, millionare football player is an easy target in a city night club. Granted, you can't go around shooting yourself.....But, having a weapon is not stupid nor out of the norm.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That may be true and not so bad as a whole if he was licensed to carry it, not breaking any federal laws.

LiveWire224

LiveWire224

Awards
  • Established
Plax new nickname is "Cheddar Bob" (from the movie 8 Mile)

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
Its stupid that he shot himself, but not stupid that he had a gun.

A superstar, millionare football player is an easy target in a city night club. Granted, you can't go around shooting yourself.....But, having a weapon is not stupid nor out of the norm.
1. In New York City you cannot carry a concealed weapon unless you're a law officer, especially unlicensed.

2. When you make that kind of money, you get a bodyguard

3. You don't carry when you're "Poppin bottles", makes it more likely that something stupid will happen.

4. I would agree that millionaire athletes can be and are at times targets however, a incident with a gun that cost's you your career is not worth the party. If you need a gun to go to the club, find another club.

bigpoppapump2

bigpoppapump2

Awards
  • Established
The bouncers at the nightclub knew Plaxico was carrying the gun on him. If they wouldn't have let him bring it inside the club, this situation would have never happened.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
it was tucked in the waistband of his sweatpants. Enough said.

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
The bouncers at the nightclub knew Plaxico was carrying the gun on him. If they wouldn't have let him bring it inside the club, this situation would have never happened.
With that being true, in the long run they will probably come under scrutiny and possibly lose their jobs as a result of this as they shouldn't have let him in. However, Plaxico as he has said is his own worst enemy, bottom line gun home, this situation doesn't happen.