Most Exciting Player?

allstar

allstar

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys who do you think is the most exciting player in there respected sport? Try to keep it to the professional ranks, as there is just to many teams and players in the college sports. As I only watch basketball,football and baseball, I will only name players from them, but feel free to bring other sports into this also.

My choices might be biased for a couple since im from MN :D

Football-Adrian Peterson, I mean this guy is amazing to watch, he makes something out of nothing.

Baseball-Joe Mauer, 2 time batting title champion,amazing defense, if he could improve his power, he has the chance to be one of the elite players.

Basketball-Lebron James, no explanation needed.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
AP - I'm also from MN
Lebron
Tiger
Jose Reyes
Sid the kid

allstar

allstar

Awards
  • Established
Where you from in MN bro?

Cant forget about Tiger in golf.

Ill throw Nadal in there for tennis.

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Football-Adrian Peterson, I mean this guy is amazing to watch, he makes something out of nothing.
Agreed. I'm also a big fan of Darren Sproles in San Diego. That little dude doesn't get the ball enough. When he does though... it's often exhilarating.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Lebron fo sho!
Christiano ronaldo - soccer
Marius Pudz.....you know who im talking about.
Valentino Rossi - moto GP.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
How about a lil Bryan Habana action
He is pretty awesome. Hope he's playing the poms in this weekends game...we stuffed em last week, was great watching it surrounded by the English in a pub over here........this pissd off bloke in front of me yelled "i hate you fukkin aussie c*nts" then a huge islander gave him a stare and he shut the hell up pretty quickly :lol:

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
He is pretty awesome. Hope he's playing the poms in this weekends game...we stuffed em last week, was great watching it surrounded by the English in a pub over here........this pissd off bloke in front of me yelled "i hate you fukkin aussie c*nts" then a huge islander gave him a stare and he shut the hell up pretty quickly :lol:
Do you know any good websites to watch matches? We get NOTHING over here in the states.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Do you know any good websites to watch matches? We get NOTHING over here in the states.
It all depends on weather they are showing the game on free to air tv or Sky TV (pay per view).

Ok just checked. England vs Saffas is on SKY so unless you can find a dodgy feed online you wont be able to watch it (2:30pm London, 09:30am NYC).

Argentina vs Ireland @ 2:45pm London time
Walers vs New Zealand @ 5:45 London time (5 hours ahead of New York time)
But these two you should be able to watch online in decent quality www.bbc.co.uk/sport and go from there.

Tone

Tone

Awards
  • Established
I am from norther iowa.. i must agree

Football -- Adrian Peterson

Baseball -- Justin Morneau

Basketball -- Lebron James

Soccer -- Christiano Ronaldo

knucks3man

Awards
Lol @ the Lebron answers....

Marion Barber - NFL
Kobe Bryant - NBA (not even a real diff. choice, next would be Chris Paul)

allstar

allstar

Awards
  • Established
I mean the guy is pretty good, but he does not compare to AP, there are a few ahead of barber also.

Tone

Tone

Awards
  • Established
Barber isn't even the best back on his team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alex Ovechkin and Sidney Crosby. The NHL is about to hit another golden-age with these 2 as the torch bearers.

allstar

allstar

Awards
  • Established
Lol Chester Taylor, is the most over looked back in the league because of AP

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Football- A Pete
Baseball- A Rod
Hockey- Crosby/Ovechkin
BBall- Lebron/Chris Paul

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Baseball - Dustin Pedroia (This past season) - The "Pedroia Destroya" is one exciting guy to watch. A little guy, but has a spark to him that is about as dynamic as it gets these days. Overall though, (Even though i loathe the rays) Evan Longoria is going to be a great baseball player in time imo.

Professional Football - Tom Brady, Adrian Peterson, or Reggie Bush.

Basketball - Lebron James hands down. I do love my big three of KG, Paul Pierce, and former Uconn standout Ray Allen. :)

College Football (I know, but i had too! :) )- Too many to pick. Oh hell, the majority of the Florida Gator offense! :D Tebow and Harvin FTW! Actually, many great players though. Moreno, Wells, McCoy, Bradford are all very talented.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Football- A Pete
Baseball- A Rod
Hockey- Crosby/Ovechkin
BBall- Lebron/Chris Paul
You may not see much of him out East, but Phaneuf is an exciting defenseman. He has had the best hits-of-the-year since his Rookie year, and just seems as if he is constantly angry.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nothing like a constantly angry hockey player. Kinda reminds me of Bob Probert (man I feel old even saying that)

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
He is like Probie but sans the drug and alcohol issues, with twice the hitting ability.

knucks3man

Awards
the question wasnt who is the best players....the best to watch. And Marion Barber runs harder than ANYBODY in the league, its enjoyable to watch him dominate a D-fense.

AP - 1100 Rush Yards 8 TD's, 16 Receptions 0 TD's and 4 fumbles. His team is also 5-6.

MB - 838 rush Yards 6 TD's, 46 Receptions 2 TD's and 5 fumbles. His team is 7-4.

MB is a better all around back, especially in passing game.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, he is quite ridiculous. He will be a multiple Norris winner soon as Lindstrom leaves!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, he is quite ridiculous. He will be a multiple Norris winner soon as Lindstrom leaves!
Hits like Scott Stevens, but with a better offensive touch. His game reminds a lot of Rob Blake back in his prime.

allstar

allstar

Awards
  • Established
the question wasnt who is the best players....the best to watch. And Marion Barber runs harder than ANYBODY in the league, its enjoyable to watch him dominate a D-fense.

AP - 1100 Rush Yards 8 TD's, 16 Receptions 0 TD's and 4 fumbles. His team is also 5-6.

MB - 838 rush Yards 6 TD's, 46 Receptions 2 TD's and 5 fumbles. His team is 7-4.

MB is a better all around back, especially in passing game.
I still don't think I can agree with that statement, you give AP and MB with a little running room, AP is going to make more of it, AP did great in recieving last year, and you can't say MB is a better all around back as AP running ability is enough to make him better.

knucks3man

Awards
AP is better is space. MB is better at creating his own space. MB has better hands, and is much more of a threat out of the backfield, the stats dont even compare.

MB doesnt have the open space moves, etc as AP does, but he still produces the big play. IE 70 yard reception vs Cardinals. They have the same ammount of TDs, and Dallas is 7-4.

MB is the best finisher in the league hands down. MB owns the 4th qtr, and nobody can disagree with that.

I love AP, but like to watch MB more.

bigpoppapump2

bigpoppapump2

Awards
  • Established
NBA- Lebron James
MLB- Carlos Zambrano
NFL- Adrian Peterson

Tone

Tone

Awards
  • Established
The margin between Peterson and Barber isn't even close.. People talk about Adrian Peterson being one of the best backs anybody has ever seen... and they say Marion Barber runs hard! but thats about all you'll hear about him