Tim Tebow...

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Haha well what do you look like?

2. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    the good thing for him in Denver is right now he will not be soley a QB. McDaniels will probably utilize him in a variety of roles, specifically a wild cat option. There will be little expected, which is good, since as a QB he will be a project for now.

You have to respect his work ethic, and I wish him the best.
    I have to agree. He might be really good down the road. I personally think TE is where he would be a bad MF at. Size, work ethic, etc. He would kill it.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by BabyHulk View Post
    I have to agree. He might be really good down the road. I personally think TE is where he would be a bad MF at. Size, work ethic, etc. He would kill it.
    TE is a nice option as is a blocking H-back. He has tremendous size and speed, and with his tenacity, and LB trying to cover him is going to get crushed. 1st round was a bit of a reach IMO, but he will be fun to watch. You also know you are getting a good human being, which in the NFL is very important, especially after a string of issues this previous year

4. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    TE is a nice option as is a blocking H-back. He has tremendous size and speed, and with his tenacity, and LB trying to cover him is going to get crushed. 1st round was a bit of a reach IMO, but he will be fun to watch. You also know you are getting a good human being, which in the NFL is very important, especially after a string of issues this previous year
    It's always nice to have morals and character in the NFL, but neither is a requirement in the NFL and in most colleges nowadays. But that's another thread.

5. to be honest i feel like tebow is pretty slow. even if you watch his highlights he doesnt have any breakaway speed or lateral movement. just a big tough guy plowing and carrying guys. i feel like he wont be able to do half the things he did in college in the NFL. in college these are 19 year old kids trying to tackle him, in NFL only nasty grown men moving extremely fast. What he will bring to the team is his work ethic and leadership which goes a long way. but to say that he will be an effective TE or a Hback is definitely a stretch. he will be most useful out of the spread formation making a simple read or running it right up the middle behind lineman.

6. Tebow drafted what April 22nd. Tebow had the most jerseys sold in the month of April and has never played a down in the NFL.. I would never buy a tebow jersey. If I got one for a gift, I'd ask for a gift receipt.

On another note too bad he didn't get drafted by Washington so he could sit behind McNabb and actually learn something. Kyle is a joke..

7. The latest word is that the starting QB job in Denver is pretty much Tim Tebow's to lose. While I didn't think he would be a starter this quick, I never doubted his tenacity. I hope he does well

8. how many times does this guy break his nose in the nfl? did you ever see the size of that thing?

9. I don't think it's that big...
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

10. I think he'll be ok he has the heart and enough skill to make it.
    •   

11. Great game for him va jets... Very funky but somehow effective. But the bronco's D won it. Tenor finished it quite well the last drive.
    I pick things up... and i put em down...

12. Yup. The guys is just a winner. Not pretty, but he gets it done.
    Armed to the teeth.

13. As a Raiders fan its tuff to get even close to the tim tebow ban wagon. I will say this that tebow has a way of making his team believe that they have what it takes. After last weeks tank against miami is black and silver are sure not liking the way denver is winning with tebow behind center. Makes for good football tho!

14. Quote Originally Posted by manifesto View Post
    is the man. I am not even talking about football. He is a true man of God and even though I am older, a great role model to me. The guy is a class act. I am not even a gator fan, but I wish him nothing but the best.
    I like the fact that the guy has real morals. We idolize Gaga and all these devilish characters, why hate on the guy who actually stands for something?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Will Tebow fit in anywhere ?
    By sonofsteven in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 12-13-2009, 02:46 PM
  2. Tim Tebow Heisman Winner!!
    By Trauma1 in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-09-2007, 09:40 PM