Tim Tebow...

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. tebows a fraud


  2. Quote Originally Posted by beatupthebeat View Post
    tebows a fraud
    Would you like to elaborate or are you just a troll wannabee from Jersey Shore.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by beatupthebeat View Post
    tebows a fraud

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  4. Quote Originally Posted by beatupthebeat View Post
    tebows a fraud
    Could this statement have anything to do with his religious beliefs...?
    Armed to the teeth.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by beatupthebeat View Post
    tebows a fraud
    "Hi, I'm butb... 5'10", 150 lbs... inquiring about ghrp 6 and igf-1 lr3... calling an elite athlete a fraud."

    skinnyman.jpg
    RTR.
    •   
       


  6. ok, i may be a little biased being a Vols fan and all but heres my opinion.. Tebows a great person, i just dont see him being a pro style quarterback.. I have heard that the jags are somewhat interested in drafting him, and alot of that is to do with ticket sales.. I may be wrong about him not panning out in the NFL but at the very least it will take him 2-3 years to mature into a decent QB for NFL standards..But i just dont see it happening..

  7. Quote Originally Posted by manifesto View Post
    What do you think? Linebacker?
    tight end. He would make a good one.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by BigRed86 View Post
    tight end. He would make a good one.
    this is a typical ignorant statement by analysts... not calling you out but please tell me... isnt this a contradiction...

    Tim Tebow will never be able to take the hits he does in college in the nfl ray lewis will knock him out if he tries to scramble...

    2 minutes later..

    Tim tebow will make a great tight end...

    What magic is gonna happen that he will be able to take the beating from ray lewis if hes a TE on the roster and not if hes a QB

  9. Quote Originally Posted by codyp View Post
    A fraud. You will not here his name in two years. God doesn't belong in sports. Take your god sh*t to the church.
    Oh yeah... we here you. Btw, you just brought God into this thread.
    RTR.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by rubberring View Post
    Oh yeah... we here you. Btw, you just brought God into this thread.
    Lol, reps.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  11. Quote Originally Posted by brownstown89 View Post
    this is a typical ignorant statement by analysts... not calling you out but please tell me... isnt this a contradiction...

    Tim Tebow will never be able to take the hits he does in college in the nfl ray lewis will knock him out if he tries to scramble...

    2 minutes later..

    Tim tebow will make a great tight end...

    What magic is gonna happen that he will be able to take the beating from ray lewis if hes a TE on the roster and not if hes a QB
    He won't get hit, he'll just jump over them

    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ebow-can-jump/

    We won't find out at the scouting combine if Tim Tebow can throw. But we do know he can jump.

    Tebow, the Florida quarterback who declined to participate in passing drills in Indianapolis, did participate in both the vertical jump and the broad jump. And he looked awfully good doing it.

    Tebow posted a 38.5-inch vertical, which reportedly tied the all-time combine record for quarterbacks, previously set by Josh McCown. For the sake of comparison with another athletic quarterback, Rich Eisen noted on NFL Network that Michael Vick posted a 38-inch vertical at the 2001 combine.

    Shortly after his record-tying vertical, Tebow also posted an impressive broad jump of nine feet, seven inches.

    Of course, the obvious question is whether jumping ability is in any way relevant to assessing an NFL quarterback. What Tebow showed on Sunday morning is that he's a good athlete, not a good quarterback. If anything, Tebow may have given some ammunition to those who believe he's best suited to playing another position in the NFL.

    Permalink 36 Comments Latest stories in: Latest News and Rumors, NFL Mobile Exclusives - Rumors, Top Stories
    ...and then...???
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  12. if he does make a start in the nfl i cant wait for him to meet ray lewis

  13. Quote Originally Posted by killamac27 View Post
    if he does make a start in the nfl i cant wait for him to meet ray lewis
    hater whats funny is tim tebow is prolly stronger than 90% of this board, yet training isnt his first priority...

    and he was trucking Eric Berry the consensus #1 saftey in this draft.. i think he will handle himself vs ray lewis fine.

  14. This is his woman supposedly....hes the man.





    lucy2.jpg

    tim-tebow-girl.jpg

  15. Quote Originally Posted by brownstown89 View Post
    hater whats funny is tim tebow is prolly stronger than 90% of this board, yet training isnt his first priority...

    and he was trucking Eric Berry the consensus #1 saftey in this draft.. i think he will handle himself vs ray lewis fine.
    haha, i think there is a huge difference in eric berry a safety and ray lewis or any linebacker for that matter... I know which hit you are talking about and he didnt really run rite thru berry...

    Tebow had a pretty impressive combine though, he didnt throw, but did extremely well for a qb in all other events.. still dont think he is going to be **** in nfl tho..

  16. Quote Originally Posted by zodiiac523 View Post
    haha, i think there is a huge difference in eric berry a safety and ray lewis or any linebacker for that matter... I know which hit you are talking about and he didnt really run rite thru berry...

    Tebow had a pretty impressive combine though, he didnt throw, but did extremely well for a qb in all other events.. still dont think he is going to be **** in nfl tho..
    theres a huge difference but gurantee tebow is just as fast as ray lewis.. there is no way ray ray is faster then a 4.7 now..Tebow wont be intimated by ray lewis..

    and i was PISSED he didnt bench he woulda broke quinns rep record for qbs

  17. maybe he'll make a good team chaplain?

  18. i love the hate, ppl need to do something with there lives rather then be jealous and try to hope he fails so hes down to your levels.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by brownstown89 View Post
    i love the hate, ppl need to do something with there lives rather then be jealous and try to hope he fails so hes down to your levels.
    Dude chill!!! I take it you're a Teblow fan and thats OK. But face it, he doesnt have the mechanics to be an NFL QB, at least not in the next year or 2. He is the epidome of physically fit and I can see him learning the TE position with a backup QB status for now...BTW..Whats my level?

  20. Quote Originally Posted by plenny View Post
    Dude chill!!! I take it you're a Teblow fan and thats OK. But face it, he doesnt have the mechanics to be an NFL QB, at least not in the next year or 2. He is the epidome of physically fit and I can see him learning the TE position with a backup QB status for now...BTW..Whats my level?
    i wasnt directing this at you, im just saying the hate for him is crazy. Hes hated because hes religous? Or won 2 titles? or 1 heisman? or the only qb to throw 20 and rush for 20 tds in a season... Cracking on him for religon or about his nfl abilities is dumb because its still more than anyone on this board has accomplished. thats all.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by brownstown89 View Post
    this is a typical ignorant statement by analysts... not calling you out but please tell me... isnt this a contradiction...

    Tim Tebow will never be able to take the hits he does in college in the nfl ray lewis will knock him out if he tries to scramble...

    2 minutes later..

    Tim tebow will make a great tight end...

    What magic is gonna happen that he will be able to take the beating from ray lewis if hes a TE on the roster and not if hes a QB
    Yes yes i know the whole thing about taking hits. They did announce that that hit he took was not a major one, and somethign along the lines of he can take more hits. He just needs to learn how to avoid getting hit more. he likes to run at people. I know hes big but come on at least try to get aroudn somone.
    But all that aside. Agreed on he would be a better side line coach of some sort or a chaplain.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Blacktail View Post
    This is his woman supposedly....hes the man.





    lucy2.jpg

    tim-tebow-girl.jpg

    bravo tim. goodness

  23. Quote Originally Posted by brownstown89 View Post
    theres a huge difference but gurantee tebow is just as fast as ray lewis.. there is no way ray ray is faster then a 4.7 now..Tebow wont be intimated by ray lewis..

    and i was PISSED he didnt bench he woulda broke quinns rep record for qbs
    yea dude, he would have shattered that record.. I use to be a tebow hater when he played for Florida and beat up on Tennessee, but now honestly im hoping he does ok in NFL.. but i just cant see it..

  24. Quote Originally Posted by zodiiac523 View Post
    yea dude, he would have shattered that record.. I use to be a tebow hater when he played for Florida and beat up on Tennessee, but now honestly im hoping he does ok in NFL.. but i just cant see it..
    yea i was a tebow hater when he beat up on my buckeyes as a freshman but then i realized that maybe my team just sucks you cant hate the oppenent for being better lol...

    He has Testman coaching him who has helped coach several WCO qbs and hes working with the guy who tinkered with phillip rivers realase and learning nfl terminology as well hes putting in the work. HEs won in HS won in College give him a coach who will coachto his strengths he will win in the nfl... I mean put him on a team like the steelers with a solid Oline great running game good wide outs and top 5 defense, hes gonna win. Put him on a dysfunctional team hes not.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by brownstown89 View Post
    yea i was a tebow hater when he beat up on my buckeyes as a freshman but then i realized that maybe my team just sucks you cant hate the oppenent for being better lol...

    He has Testman coaching him who has helped coach several WCO qbs and hes working with the guy who tinkered with phillip rivers realase and learning nfl terminology as well hes putting in the work. HEs won in HS won in College give him a coach who will coachto his strengths he will win in the nfl... I mean put him on a team like the steelers with a solid Oline great running game good wide outs and top 5 defense, hes gonna win. Put him on a dysfunctional team hes not.
    Yeah!! pittsburgh needs a Qb right about now with the ben roethlisburger rape allegations. Perhaps Ben can confess his sins to Lord Tebow (i just had to get that in)
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Tim Tebow Joins the Eagles
    By The Solution in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-19-2015, 08:01 PM
  2. Tim Tebow Heisman Winner!!
    By Trauma1 in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-09-2007, 08:40 PM
  3. More reasons to laugh at Tim...
    By schlam_of in forum MMA
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-25-2007, 09:19 PM
  4. Training Tim From Tom Venuto
    By Old Navy in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-17-2007, 09:31 AM
Log in
Log in