Tim Tebow... - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Tim Tebow...

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by zodiiac523 View Post
    haha, i think there is a huge difference in eric berry a safety and ray lewis or any linebacker for that matter... I know which hit you are talking about and he didnt really run rite thru berry...

Tebow had a pretty impressive combine though, he didnt throw, but did extremely well for a qb in all other events.. still dont think he is going to be **** in nfl tho..
    theres a huge difference but gurantee tebow is just as fast as ray lewis.. there is no way ray ray is faster then a 4.7 now..Tebow wont be intimated by ray lewis..

and i was PISSED he didnt bench he woulda broke quinns rep record for qbs

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

maybe he'll make a good team chaplain?
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

i love the hate, ppl need to do something with there lives rather then be jealous and try to hope he fails so hes down to your levels.
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by brownstown89 View Post
    i love the hate, ppl need to do something with there lives rather then be jealous and try to hope he fails so hes down to your levels.
    Dude chill!!! I take it you're a Teblow fan and thats OK. But face it, he doesnt have the mechanics to be an NFL QB, at least not in the next year or 2. He is the epidome of physically fit and I can see him learning the TE position with a backup QB status for now...BTW..Whats my level?
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by plenny View Post
    Dude chill!!! I take it you're a Teblow fan and thats OK. But face it, he doesnt have the mechanics to be an NFL QB, at least not in the next year or 2. He is the epidome of physically fit and I can see him learning the TE position with a backup QB status for now...BTW..Whats my level?
    i wasnt directing this at you, im just saying the hate for him is crazy. Hes hated because hes religous? Or won 2 titles? or 1 heisman? or the only qb to throw 20 and rush for 20 tds in a season... Cracking on him for religon or about his nfl abilities is dumb because its still more than anyone on this board has accomplished. thats all.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

this is a typical ignorant statement by analysts... not calling you out but please tell me... isnt this a contradiction...

Tim Tebow will never be able to take the hits he does in college in the nfl ray lewis will knock him out if he tries to scramble...

2 minutes later..

Tim tebow will make a great tight end...

What magic is gonna happen that he will be able to take the beating from ray lewis if hes a TE on the roster and not if hes a QB
    Yes yes i know the whole thing about taking hits. They did announce that that hit he took was not a major one, and somethign along the lines of he can take more hits. He just needs to learn how to avoid getting hit more. he likes to run at people. I know hes big but come on at least try to get aroudn somone.
    But all that aside. Agreed on he would be a better side line coach of some sort or a chaplain.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Blacktail View Post
    This is his woman supposedly....hes the man.

Attachment 32177

Attachment 32178

bravo tim. goodness
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

theres a huge difference but gurantee tebow is just as fast as ray lewis.. there is no way ray ray is faster then a 4.7 now..Tebow wont be intimated by ray lewis..

and i was PISSED he didnt bench he woulda broke quinns rep record for qbs
    yea dude, he would have shattered that record.. I use to be a tebow hater when he played for Florida and beat up on Tennessee, but now honestly im hoping he does ok in NFL.. but i just cant see it..
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by zodiiac523 View Post
    yea dude, he would have shattered that record.. I use to be a tebow hater when he played for Florida and beat up on Tennessee, but now honestly im hoping he does ok in NFL.. but i just cant see it..
    yea i was a tebow hater when he beat up on my buckeyes as a freshman but then i realized that maybe my team just sucks you cant hate the oppenent for being better lol...

He has Testman coaching him who has helped coach several WCO qbs and hes working with the guy who tinkered with phillip rivers realase and learning nfl terminology as well hes putting in the work. HEs won in HS won in College give him a coach who will coachto his strengths he will win in the nfl... I mean put him on a team like the steelers with a solid Oline great running game good wide outs and top 5 defense, hes gonna win. Put him on a dysfunctional team hes not.
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

yea i was a tebow hater when he beat up on my buckeyes as a freshman but then i realized that maybe my team just sucks you cant hate the oppenent for being better lol...

He has Testman coaching him who has helped coach several WCO qbs and hes working with the guy who tinkered with phillip rivers realase and learning nfl terminology as well hes putting in the work. HEs won in HS won in College give him a coach who will coachto his strengths he will win in the nfl... I mean put him on a team like the steelers with a solid Oline great running game good wide outs and top 5 defense, hes gonna win. Put him on a dysfunctional team hes not.
    Yeah!! pittsburgh needs a Qb right about now with the ben roethlisburger rape allegations. Perhaps Ben can confess his sins to Lord Tebow (i just had to get that in)
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by plenny View Post
    Yeah!! pittsburgh needs a Qb right about now with the ben roethlisburger rape allegations. Perhaps Ben can confess his sins to Lord Tebow (i just had to get that in)
    lol haha that was a good joke actually... and with all the girls tebow resists, maybe he can teach benrothlesberger to resist and not force lol
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

If Tebow is going to make the NFL it's probably not going to be this season which gives him plenty of time to study steve young tapes.. only way he'll make it.
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

If nothing else you can always count on Tebow's work ethic, he won't let his QB dreams go down without a fight. I wish him the best of luck
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Fastone View Post
    If nothing else you can always count on Tebow's work ethic, he won't let his QB dreams go down without a fight. I wish him the best of luck
    I understand all of the criticisms Tebow is getting, but at the same time Tebow is a rare talent. Tebow just needs to get the right coaching behind him and be drafted by the right team and then I think he'll have a chance to be something special.

If I had to guess who was going to take Tebow...I am thinking he goes in the 2nd round to the Patriots (a perfect fit...he can sit behind the future hall of famer Brady and develop).

I hope he does not get drafted by any of the Florida Teams though...that would be a recipe for disaster IMO.

Cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Congratulations to Tim Tebow on being drafted in the 1st round. His incredible work ethic has won out again.
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Congrats to Tebow!!!

Gator nation is proud!!!

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Too bad it's to Denver. Now I have to hate him.

Go Chargers!!
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  155 lbs.

I'm a huge Tim Tebow fan..
    Also, I'm a huge Denver Bronco fan.

I'm stoked about the pick..
    But I believe Tim is a great role model and person to look up to.

He's definitely a hero to me.
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

My wife and her family are all HUGE FSU fans and a few are Alums. I catch a lot of slack b/c I look like a 5'8" version of him.

For the last two years I can't go anywhere during football season without some random person walking up to me telling me that I look like a Short Tim Tebow. They always make sure to point out that I'm shorter though

I secretly root for him when my wife isn't around. She gets REALLY annoyed about it, lol!
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  20. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

the good thing for him in Denver is right now he will not be soley a QB. McDaniels will probably utilize him in a variety of roles, specifically a wild cat option. There will be little expected, which is good, since as a QB he will be a project for now.

You have to respect his work ethic, and I wish him the best.
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  155 lbs.

Haha well what do you look like?
  22. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    the good thing for him in Denver is right now he will not be soley a QB. McDaniels will probably utilize him in a variety of roles, specifically a wild cat option. There will be little expected, which is good, since as a QB he will be a project for now.

You have to respect his work ethic, and I wish him the best.
    I have to agree. He might be really good down the road. I personally think TE is where he would be a bad MF at. Size, work ethic, etc. He would kill it.
  23. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyHulk View Post
    I have to agree. He might be really good down the road. I personally think TE is where he would be a bad MF at. Size, work ethic, etc. He would kill it.
    TE is a nice option as is a blocking H-back. He has tremendous size and speed, and with his tenacity, and LB trying to cover him is going to get crushed. 1st round was a bit of a reach IMO, but he will be fun to watch. You also know you are getting a good human being, which in the NFL is very important, especially after a string of issues this previous year
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  24. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    TE is a nice option as is a blocking H-back. He has tremendous size and speed, and with his tenacity, and LB trying to cover him is going to get crushed. 1st round was a bit of a reach IMO, but he will be fun to watch. You also know you are getting a good human being, which in the NFL is very important, especially after a string of issues this previous year
    It's always nice to have morals and character in the NFL, but neither is a requirement in the NFL and in most colleges nowadays. But that's another thread.
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.

to be honest i feel like tebow is pretty slow. even if you watch his highlights he doesnt have any breakaway speed or lateral movement. just a big tough guy plowing and carrying guys. i feel like he wont be able to do half the things he did in college in the NFL. in college these are 19 year old kids trying to tackle him, in NFL only nasty grown men moving extremely fast. What he will bring to the team is his work ethic and leadership which goes a long way. but to say that he will be an effective TE or a Hback is definitely a stretch. he will be most useful out of the spread formation making a simple read or running it right up the middle behind lineman.
  26. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Tebow drafted what April 22nd. Tebow had the most jerseys sold in the month of April and has never played a down in the NFL.. I would never buy a tebow jersey. If I got one for a gift, I'd ask for a gift receipt.

On another note too bad he didn't get drafted by Washington so he could sit behind McNabb and actually learn something. Kyle is a joke..
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

The latest word is that the starting QB job in Denver is pretty much Tim Tebow's to lose. While I didn't think he would be a starter this quick, I never doubted his tenacity. I hope he does well
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

how many times does this guy break his nose in the nfl? did you ever see the size of that thing?
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

I don't think it's that big...
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  30. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation

I think he'll be ok he has the heart and enough skill to make it.
  31. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Great game for him va jets... Very funky but somehow effective. But the bronco's D won it. Tenor finished it quite well the last drive.
    I pick things up... and i put em down...
  32. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Yup. The guys is just a winner. Not pretty, but he gets it done.
    Armed to the teeth.
  33. New Member

As a Raiders fan its tuff to get even close to the tim tebow ban wagon. I will say this that tebow has a way of making his team believe that they have what it takes. After last weeks tank against miami is black and silver are sure not liking the way denver is winning with tebow behind center. Makes for good football tho!
  34. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by manifesto View Post
    is the man. I am not even talking about football. He is a true man of God and even though I am older, a great role model to me. The guy is a class act. I am not even a gator fan, but I wish him nothing but the best.
    I like the fact that the guy has real morals. We idolize Gaga and all these devilish characters, why hate on the guy who actually stands for something?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Will Tebow fit in anywhere ?
    By sonofsteven in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 12-13-2009, 12:46 PM
  2. Tim Tebow Heisman Winner!!
    By Trauma1 in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-09-2007, 07:40 PM