The Rays and Philles are in the World Series, do you care

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
It's good for the MLB however, maybe not for ratings. I'm not sure I care but, I'll watch.

:bruce3:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am n ot going to watch, too much football and hockey on at this point

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
This is actually the optimum time of year for sports fans as you have Baseball winding down, Pro and College Football heating up and basketball and Hockey getting started. I am somewhat intrigued by the Rays, they're kinda like the little brother you used to beat up (The Yankees made a living off of them), now he's grown up and found himself. Kinda like when the Islanders taught Edmonton how to win or when the Steelers taught the NFL what a modern dynasty should look like.

:bruce3:

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
i dont have a horse in this race... it does not matter who wins or loses.. i'll not watch this series

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Seeing how my team CHOKED, as usual, I am pulling for the Rays.
The Sox - Rays series was a great one. To me, that was the Championship series. I highly doubt that the Philles can compete with a team that played the likes of Boston, NY, White Sox throughout the season. That's just my opinion. But I pick the Rays in 5.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I will because I'm a sports bettor :D Rays in 5 or 6. I still won't let it interfere with my football addiction LOL

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is pretty cool that the world series is here in tampa, that i must admit. I say this even though the sox have fallen, but it was a great ALCS. I agree with iron, that was the world series to me!

The rays have great starting pitching, but the phillies have a more solid bullpen. The winner of this series will result from the starting pitching.

If the phillies can bang up the ray's starters a bit, they stand a better chance to win the series because of their stellar bullpen.

If the rays can dominate with their starters, they should take the series.

My pick - Rays in 6 games.

DEADn

DEADn

Awards
Normally I am not much of a baseball fan. But being in the Rays fan base area and seeing what they have done the whole season is intriguing enough for me to watch the series and remember the time when the Rays were in it and possible won the thing. Especially beinig the youngest team in the league and the lowest payroll. I love the slap in the face it gives to other teams who have huge payrolls.

Otherwise my sport of choice is college football by far. Way ahead of pros. I will watch Tampa Bay Bucs but everything else is blah for me. College football is where it is for me personally. just love it. Florida state fan here btw.

MightyMouse20

Awards
Phillies in 6, however I don't think we will win Game 3 if Moyer is pitching.

But after that Phillies win in 6 and ill be in the streets of philadelphia :cheers::djparty: