Roy Williams to DALLAS!!

avenue Red

Awards
yes We got Roy Williams. now if you want to double team TO, Roy is 1 on 1 and thats a match up anyone would take. I would love to hear other peoples opinions on this because in the last 48hrs i have had a heart attack with the loss and the like 5 injuries and pacman gone. now we get Roy and everything seems better.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
I am with you. I was watching the season go downhill fast, but I now have hope. I just hope Flozell and co. can give Brad a few seconds to find an open receiver.

The best part of the trade is it kept Philly from trading for him!

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Rams still win on sunday.......

Dallas hasnt impressed me this year(maybe the first two games).

Im a fan, so I hope they do well.

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
unfortunately, there's only one ball and too many egos. Should be interesting.

:bruce3:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
also a bad sign for the Cowboys is that they are paying Roy much more than TO. That should go over well.

I love watching the cowboys, all that talent and yet they still find a way to lose

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
give it 2 games before TO starts complaining.

plenny

plenny

Awards
  • Established
T.O. wass the first one to call roy williams and they talked about being a team and winning..as much as t.o. bit$$es and complains he appreciates others talents. roy should be a perfect compliment to the wr position. as for brad johnson..i believe he will be a better qb than romo in a sense that he is more conservative and looks to throw underneath as opposed to deep into double coverage. i expect big things from barber out of the backfield and witten for the next 2-3 weeks.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if Roy gets more balls TO will complain. If they arent winning TO will complain. That man is a cancer in a locker room, and could be gone within the year

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
if Roy gets more balls TO will complain. If they arent winning TO will complain. That man is a cancer in a locker room, and could be gone within the year
I could swear I heard the same thing with his first 3 year contract. Guess what, it was renewed for 3 more years. I admit he was an A-Hole in SanFran and Philly, but in Dallas most of his statements have been overblown.

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
If they're winning games, the problem won't be too bad, if not mount T.O will definitely erupt. The problem is T.O though about the team is more about T.O.

:bruce3:

avenue Red

Awards
TO wont get double teamed anymore and hes the first receiver. So he will get more balls and TDs now. everything will be better and we will average 30+ points a game now

knucks3man

Awards
1. Pacman was playing like **** at corner and a terrible punt returner to say the least.

2. Roy will make it harder for the D-fense to roll coverage to TO. And if they do continue, Roy will light it up = wins. Patrick Crayton just isnt getting the job done.

3. Romo is most likely playing this week. Either way they are going to run the ball and control the clock this week. Marion and Tashard Choice are going to do a solid job, opening up the play action to TO and Roy downfield.

plenny

plenny

Awards
  • Established
romo was throwing at practice today. jerry jones said he will more than likely play against the rams sunday. i was kinda lookin forward to brad johnson under center for this game to see what he has.