View Poll Results: is terell owens a playmaker or troublemaker

Voters
16. This poll is closed
  • playmaker

    5 31.25%
  • troublemaker

    10 62.50%
  • other

    1 6.25%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Poll: Terell Owens..playmaker or troublemaker

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Poll: Terell Owens..playmaker or troublemaker


    playmaker......medi makes him a troublemaker


  2. Can't stand him
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
    •   
       


  3. I've always felt that he is a great athlete however his constant me and I ism is a constant distraction to whatever team he is on. The media doesn't help but that's their job. That being said, the Cowboys didn't lose today because of T.O.

    :bruce3:

  4. btw, he never shot himself in the leg while wearing sweatpants to a club nor has he been in any type of legal BS. He's just your normal talented run of the mill pain in the ass.

    :bruce3:

  5. Playmaker. He is one of the best WR in football right now IMO. The media just blows everything out of proportion.
    •   
       


  6. TO= Male version of what a teenage high school drama queen turns into. Personally I think he's a POS. Talent wise...the man is gifted...can't take that away from him. However, He's not even one of the top 10 best ever and for the record...he will never hold a fart next to Jerry Rice (Greatest Player Ever...Period!).

    Cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

  7. play maker all the way! Ain't nuthin wrong with the guy imo...

  8. He's the kid that will knock your ice cream on the ground if you get a little more than him.

    :bruce3:

  9. Im a cowboys fan, and I have never liked TO.

  10. T.O. is a complete douchebag, imo. The man is a talented receiver with great althletic ability, i'll give him that much, but all the BS that comes along with him isn't worth it. I love how he's always placing blame on everyone else around him as well, or the media.

    There is no "I" in team, and he never has, and never will make that realization. The man directly prevents himself from attaining true greatness in the record books, and among the fans. He's a legend in his own mind that ultimately demonstrates nothing more than an egotistical and arrogant distraction for the team imo.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  11. exactly.

    when i was in florida and he was with the buc's, that was my impression of him as well. the man has no respect for anyone.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    exactly.

    when i was in florida and he was with the buc's, that was my impression of him as well. the man has no respect for anyone.
    Do you mean keyshawn johnson, sun?

    He's a douchebag as well.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  13. Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    exactly.

    when i was in florida and he was with the buc's, that was my impression of him as well. the man has no respect for anyone.
    I think you're talking about Keyshawn.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  14. He's a playmaker.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Do you mean keyshawn johnson, sun?

    He's a douchebag as well.
    Keyshawn is a douchebag, TO is just whiny. TO brings a lot more to the table than Keyshawn ever did.

    Anybody else sick of Keyshawn going out of his way to talk sh1t about the Cowboys in every pre-game show he does? Get over it douche!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    I think you're talking about Keyshawn.
    lol. maybe. god is my memory that bad? keyshawn and his restaurant he wouldn't pay the lease on in the international mall. that guy is a total putz.

    my memory sucks.

  17. Just for TO:

    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by RobInKuwait View Post
    Keyshawn is a douchebag, TO is just whiny. TO brings a lot more to the table than Keyshawn ever did.

    Anybody else sick of Keyshawn going out of his way to talk sh1t about the Cowboys in every pre-game show he does? Get over it douche!
    I don't know.....his douchebaggery is pretty close to keyshawn johnson status, who i agree is a complete tool.

    However, i'm certainly no cowboy fan either. GO PATS BABY!!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  19. Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    lol. maybe. god is my memory that bad? keyshawn and his restaurant he wouldn't pay the lease on in the international mall. that guy is a total putz.

    my memory sucks.
    I was just down at the international mall the other night. You still visit tampa, sun?

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  20. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    I was just down at the international mall the other night. You still visit tampa, sun?
    i wish i did. i'm in the process of trying to move back, because the humidity is so much better for my joints. lived there from jan 02 to aug 05.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    i wish i did. i'm in the process of trying to move back, because the humidity is so much better for my joints. lived there from jan 02 to aug 05.
    Well i hope you make it back man, i need a training partner!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  22. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Well i hope you make it back man, i need a training partner!
    lol. seriously doubt i can heft up the same weights as you brotha

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    I don't know.....his douchebaggery is pretty close to keyshawn johnson status, who i agree is a complete tool.

    However, i'm certainly no cowboy fan either. GO PATS BABY!!
    If you classify TO as a douchebag, then the Pats definitely have their own resident douchebag. Randy Moss much?!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by RobInKuwait View Post
    If you classify TO as a douchebag, then the Pats definitely have their own resident douchebag. Randy Moss much?!
    Maybe so in years past, i agree, but since he's been with new england, he's toned down his attitude remarkably.

    Moss certainly isn't an angel, and he's had his share of being a moron moments. Owens however continues to cry like a bitch week after week (it's always something, or someone.)

    In my book, owens is a FAR bigger douchebag, and always will be. I'll take moss over owens ANYDAY!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  25. Whether you like him or not, TO elevates a team from good to Super Bowl worthy.

    Look what he did with the Eagles. McNabb choked during that Super Bowl, not TO. He put up 100+ reception yards on a broken ankle.

    He took Dallas from good to relevant Super Bowl talk. If Romo hadn't have gone down I think they'd be up there as one of the top three teams right now.

    He may cry for his quarterback one week, then accuse him of "making up plays with Witten" the next, but give that man the ball he makes plays.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by RobInKuwait View Post
    Keyshawn is a douchebag, TO is just whiny. TO brings a lot more to the table than Keyshawn ever did.

    Anybody else sick of Keyshawn going out of his way to talk sh1t about the Cowboys in every pre-game show he does? Get over it douche!
    Keyshawn douche or not has something T.O doesn't, a Super Bowl Ring.

    :bruce3:

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Fastone View Post
    Keyshawn douche or not has something T.O doesn't, a Super Bowl Ring.

    :bruce3:
    If I had to bet on who would be the next one to get one...I'd definitely bet TO.

  28. Playmaker...fourth all time on the TD list.

    end of story

  29. Quote Originally Posted by RobInKuwait View Post
    If I had to bet on who would be the next one to get one...I'd definitely bet TO.
    We'll have to wait and see on that, especially seeing as they have not made the playoffs yet.

    :bruce3:

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Fastone View Post
    We'll have to wait and see on that, especially seeing as they have not made the playoffs yet.
    True. If not this year, then maybe in 2010 or 2011.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-28-2007, 12:03 PM
  2. Police report: Owens hospitalized after suicide attempt
    By David Dunn in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-27-2006, 11:32 PM
  3. Owens and McNabb LOL
    By houseman in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 08-17-2005, 12:43 PM
  4. Randy Moss or Terell Owens
    By oswizzle in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 277
    Last Post: 06-22-2005, 07:03 PM
  5. Terrell Owens is becoming a joke and so are my 49ers.
    By Iron Warrior in forum General Chat
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-19-2004, 02:20 PM
Log in
Log in