Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can't stand him

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
I've always felt that he is a great athlete however his constant me and I ism is a constant distraction to whatever team he is on. The media doesn't help but that's their job. That being said, the Cowboys didn't lose today because of T.O.

:bruce3:

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
btw, he never shot himself in the leg while wearing sweatpants to a club nor has he been in any type of legal BS. He's just your normal talented run of the mill pain in the ass.:lol:

bigpoppapump2

bigpoppapump2

Awards
  • Established
Playmaker. He is one of the best WR in football right now IMO. The media just blows everything out of proportion.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
TO= Male version of what a teenage high school drama queen turns into. Personally I think he's a POS. Talent wise...the man is gifted...can't take that away from him. However, He's not even one of the top 10 best ever and for the record...he will never hold a fart next to Jerry Rice (Greatest Player Ever...Period!).

Cheers!:cheers:

icanrace

icanrace

Awards
play maker all the way! Ain't nuthin wrong with the guy imo...

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
He's the kid that will knock your ice cream on the ground if you get a little more than him.

TexasTitan

TexasTitan

Awards
  • Established
Im a cowboys fan, and I have never liked TO.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
T.O. is a complete douchebag, imo. The man is a talented receiver with great althletic ability, i'll give him that much, but all the BS that comes along with him isn't worth it. I love how he's always placing blame on everyone else around him as well, or the media. :rolleyes:

There is no "I" in team, and he never has, and never will make that realization. The man directly prevents himself from attaining true greatness in the record books, and among the fans. He's a legend in his own mind that ultimately demonstrates nothing more than an egotistical and arrogant distraction for the team imo.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
exactly.

when i was in florida and he was with the buc's, that was my impression of him as well. the man has no respect for anyone.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
exactly.

when i was in florida and he was with the buc's, that was my impression of him as well. the man has no respect for anyone.
Do you mean keyshawn johnson, sun?

He's a douchebag as well.

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
Do you mean keyshawn johnson, sun?

He's a douchebag as well.
Keyshawn is a douchebag, TO is just whiny. TO brings a lot more to the table than Keyshawn ever did.

Anybody else sick of Keyshawn going out of his way to talk sh1t about the Cowboys in every pre-game show he does? Get over it douche!

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
I think you're talking about Keyshawn.
lol. maybe. god is my memory that bad? keyshawn and his restaurant he wouldn't pay the lease on in the international mall. that guy is a total putz.

my memory sucks.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Just for TO:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Keyshawn is a douchebag, TO is just whiny. TO brings a lot more to the table than Keyshawn ever did.

Anybody else sick of Keyshawn going out of his way to talk sh1t about the Cowboys in every pre-game show he does? Get over it douche!
I don't know.....his douchebaggery is pretty close to keyshawn johnson status, who i agree is a complete tool.

However, i'm certainly no cowboy fan either. GO PATS BABY!! ;)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol. maybe. god is my memory that bad? keyshawn and his restaurant he wouldn't pay the lease on in the international mall. that guy is a total putz.

my memory sucks.
I was just down at the international mall the other night. You still visit tampa, sun?

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
I was just down at the international mall the other night. You still visit tampa, sun?
i wish i did. i'm in the process of trying to move back, because the humidity is so much better for my joints. lived there from jan 02 to aug 05.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i wish i did. i'm in the process of trying to move back, because the humidity is so much better for my joints. lived there from jan 02 to aug 05.
Well i hope you make it back man, i need a training partner! :)

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
I don't know.....his douchebaggery is pretty close to keyshawn johnson status, who i agree is a complete tool.

If you classify TO as a douchebag, then the Pats definitely have their own resident douchebag. Randy Moss much?!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you classify TO as a douchebag, then the Pats definitely have their own resident douchebag. Randy Moss much?!
Maybe so in years past, i agree, but since he's been with new england, he's toned down his attitude remarkably.

Moss certainly isn't an angel, and he's had his share of being a moron moments. Owens however continues to cry like a bitch week after week (it's always something, or someone.)

In my book, owens is a FAR bigger douchebag, and always will be. I'll take moss over owens ANYDAY!

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
Whether you like him or not, TO elevates a team from good to Super Bowl worthy.

Look what he did with the Eagles. McNabb choked during that Super Bowl, not TO. He put up 100+ reception yards on a broken ankle.

He took Dallas from good to relevant Super Bowl talk. If Romo hadn't have gone down I think they'd be up there as one of the top three teams right now.

He may cry for his quarterback one week, then accuse him of "making up plays with Witten" the next, but give that man the ball he makes plays.

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established

Keyshawn douche or not has something T.O doesn't, a Super Bowl Ring.

bryan4592

Awards
Playmaker...fourth all time on the TD list.

end of story

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
If I had to bet on who would be the next one to get one...I'd definitely bet TO. :)
We'll have to wait and see on that, especially seeing as they have not made the playoffs yet.:jaw:

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Playmaker...fourth all time on the TD list.

end of story
Always probably holds the record for most drops in a season (everyone always remembers his playoff catch against the packers in the playoffs, but everyone forgets he dropped 8 passes in that game, which means the game should have not even come to that)...yeah he's really a stud! TO is a piece of sh*t! Hell TO was a huge Jerry Rice fan, even wore his number on one occasion in honor during his college days and wears 81 because # 80 is sacred. Now thats all cool and everything, but TO is the main reason why Jerry Rice didn't get to finish his career in San Fran...Rice was forced to go to Oakland because of TO (TO or Rice...mmm...thats easy why the hell would you send off the greatest player to ever put on a pair of cleats for that insecure attention starved drama queen). So say all you want about him with his stats...TO is still a piece of sh*t! F*CK TO!!!!!

Ok end of rant....sorry just really can't stand the man! :rant:

Cheers!:cheers:

bryan4592

Awards
I didnt say he wasnt a moron and a crybaby, but the bottom line is he is a playmaker. You cannot deny the fact that he is one of the best WR to ever play. You speak of the SanFran v. Green Bay playoff game, what was the final result again? Oh yeah, TD TO, niners win.

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
I didnt say he wasnt a moron and a crybaby, but the bottom line is he is a playmaker. You cannot deny the fact that he is one of the best WR to ever play. You speak of the SanFran v. Green Bay playoff game, what was the final result again? Oh yeah, TD TO, niners win.

And they went no further than that. TO is one of the most talented people to ever play wide receiver but one of the best could be argued. The best players are able to make things happen for others as well as themselves.

bryan4592

Awards
And they went no further than that. TO is one of the most talented people to ever play wide receiver but one of the best could be argued. The best players are able to make things happen for others as well as themselves.

Two Things that Cannot be Argued:

1. If a WR is in the top 5 in Receptions, Receiving Yardage, and TD's, he qualifies as an all time great at his position.

2. Owens is a punk, but a playmaker.

As far as great players making others better. This is a tough one to go by in football other than the QB position. Especially for WR. WR's are by far the most dependent on the rest of the team and the flow of the game.

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
The best players are able to make things happen for others as well as themselves.
You'd be hard pressed to argue that TO didn't make McNabb better. He also made Witten, Crayton, Romo, and the Cowboys running game better. Plus his downfield blocking is money.

plenny

plenny

Awards
  • Established

HEY TRAUMA ..your patriots have a douch bag wide reciever that wears #81 as well...lol:nono:

iknowwhoyouar

Awards
Love him. He's an entertainer; he's like Russell Crowe in Gladiator when Crowe says, "are you not amused?"
With the Niners: 20 catches in a game, he was my neighbor (serious), he was awesome. Oh, and the whole Jeff Garcia "smells like a rat" thing. I lol'd even if it's not true (seen Garcia around the Bay Area macking on hot chicks in clubs...now his wife? Camella Decasare)
Eagles: "Oh lawd I broke my leg...time to play in the Superbowl cuz I'm a hero." My theory--he wasn't that hurt 2 weeks before the superbowl but in order to garner the respect of the nation and to maximize sympathy points he did these antics.

Cowboys: I hate teh Cowboys, but I love TO. He's such an entertainer. I don't know what goes on in the lockerroom, but when it comes to football --practice or games-- he gives it his all.

I want him to come back to the Niners. He's a lot of fun...and publicity.

Note: I hate the Yanks, Red Sox, Lakers, Celtics, Cowboys, Brett Favre all because of ESPN riding their nuts. I love TO.

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
Not until jerry figures out how to run a team. Also there the possibility that T.O. might not even be with the team next year.

I think Jerry knows how to run a organization as the Cowboys franchise is very lucrative. What he doesn't know is how to let the people he hires do their job without his interference.

bigthick44

Awards
i think he is both.. when he doesn't get his way he turns into a drama queen

warriors34

Awards
read his book, im a die hard philly fan and it kinda got me thinking...