View Poll Results: is terell owens a playmaker or troublemaker
- 16. This poll is closed
Multiple Choice Poll.
Poll: Terell Owens..playmaker or troublemaker
- 01-02-2009, 05:50 PM
Love him. He's an entertainer; he's like Russell Crowe in Gladiator when Crowe says, "are you not amused?"
With the Niners: 20 catches in a game, he was my neighbor (serious), he was awesome. Oh, and the whole Jeff Garcia "smells like a rat" thing. I lol'd even if it's not true (seen Garcia around the Bay Area macking on hot chicks in clubs...now his wife? Camella Decasare)
Eagles: "Oh lawd I broke my leg...time to play in the Superbowl cuz I'm a hero." My theory--he wasn't that hurt 2 weeks before the superbowl but in order to garner the respect of the nation and to maximize sympathy points he did these antics.
Cowboys: I hate teh Cowboys, but I love TO. He's such an entertainer. I don't know what goes on in the lockerroom, but when it comes to football --practice or games-- he gives it his all.
I want him to come back to the Niners. He's a lot of fun...and publicity.
Note: I hate the Yanks, Red Sox, Lakers, Celtics, Cowboys, Brett Favre all because of ESPN riding their nuts. I love TO.
- 02-18-2009, 09:00 PM
- 02-23-2009, 05:38 PM
02-24-2009, 01:18 PM
03-03-2009, 05:25 PM
03-04-2009, 06:56 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Guest in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 01-28-2007, 11:03 AM
- By David Dunn in forum General ChatReplies: 6Last Post: 09-27-2006, 10:32 PM
- By houseman in forum Sports TalkReplies: 54Last Post: 08-17-2005, 11:43 AM
- By oswizzle in forum Sports TalkReplies: 277Last Post: 06-22-2005, 06:03 PM
- By Iron Warrior in forum General ChatReplies: 19Last Post: 03-19-2004, 01:20 PM