Penn State power lifter beats NFL combine rep records

  1. Penn State power lifter beats NFL combine rep records


    19 years old powerlifter from Exton, PA
    Very impressive. These guys get tested too, so its all natural


  2. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMOF11OV2z4"]YouTube - 225 bench press 34 reps 19 years old[/ame]
    here you go son.
    SFW and GFH

  3. And yet they're professional or will be professional football players and he wont be. LOL
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Rugger View Post
    And yet they're professional or will be professional football players and he wont be. LOL
    Ouch!

  5. he isn't saying anything about being pro tho
    SFW and GFH

  6. very strong, the combine record is 45 reps though IIRC.

  7. yea, by rep records, i meant of certain individuals, not over all. Thanks for the compliment, warnerve

  8. Quote Originally Posted by bloodline26 View Post
    yea, by rep records, i meant of certain individuals, not over all. Thanks for the compliment, warnerve
    ahh ok, misunderstood. very strong for 19 years old, esp for all natural

  9. you should throw this up in the powerlifting section.
    SFW and GFH

  10. Just because you pass a test doesnt mean your all natural......lol

  11. gotta love penn state:good:

  12. Quote Originally Posted by knucks3man View Post
    Just because you pass a test doesnt mean your all natural......lol
    yeah... but I know for a fact that he is.
    SFW and GFH
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Penn State Fans Only!!!!
    By Chad in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-30-2007, 06:39 PM
  2. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-03-2007, 02:42 PM
  3. Help, looking for state football records:
    By motiv8er in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-30-2006, 04:21 PM
  4. Go Penn State!!!
    By jmh80 in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-09-2005, 08:54 PM
Log in
Log in