Tom Brady out for the season? - AnabolicMinds.com

Tom Brady out for the season?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Advanced Member
    maurice02's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    34
    Posts
    945
    Rep Power
    554

    Reputation

    Tom Brady out for the season?


    So it looks like Tom Brady is out for the season. They have not confirmed it, but more than likely a torn ACL which will keep him out.

    I think the AFC is up for grabs now. Sad to see it happen within minutes of the first game.

  2. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,425
    Rep Power
    57339

    Reputation

    I can't believe it myself. Not until the MRI confirms a strutural damage (ACL,MCL,LCL, or PCL) though can they truly be certain. There are a few range of motion exercises though that can suggest ACL involvement if unable to complete. We shall see this week.

    The loss of brady is huge, but the pats will find a way to get through this.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  3. Advanced Member
    plenny's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    40
    Posts
    997
    Rep Power
    49614

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    I can't believe it myself. Not until the MRI confirms a strutural damage (ACL,MCL,LCL, or PCL) though can they truly be certain. There are a few range of motion exercises though that can suggest ACL involvement if unable to complete. We shall see this week.

    The loss of brady is huge, but the pats will find a way to get through this.
    the loss of brady is indeed huge. matt castle has been a backup for a few years now and knows the offense. but he is not tom brady. im sure the pats and their coach bill billicheck( i know wrong spelling) will figure it out. They can always "cheat" like they did last year..LOL.
    •   
       

  4. Professional Member
    pmiller383's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,005
    Rep Power
    2668

    Reputation

    As much as I don't like the Patriots (Buffalo Bills fan) that really is sh!tty to lose a player like Brady in the first game of the season. The Patriots do have a lot of depth in their team though so I would definitely not count them out just yet like some people are. I do think it is going to make the AFC a lot more competitive though.
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  5. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Rep Power
    27063

    Reputation

    Question: "How will the Pats fare this season?"

    Answer: Google, "Bill Belichick's record without Tom Brady".

  6. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,425
    Rep Power
    57339

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    Question: "How will the Pats fare this season?"

    Answer: Google, "Bill Belichick's record without Tom Brady".

    I could have swore that "mediocre" bears team laid a whoopin' on the colts last night........

    At least the pats won their game. haha.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  7. Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,382
    Rep Power
    956430

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Well all I can say is that for the Steelers I am happy, as they become a team to beat in the AFC (bad way to get it though). My daughter and I watched a good portion of the game dressed up in our steel colors (yes we are sad folks here)
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  8. New Member
    Condition1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    492
    Rep Power
    329

    Reputation

    I would never wish this upon Brady, especially since he's on my fantasy football team....but that's one less team to worry about as superbowl contenders.
  9. New Member
    maxparin's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    52
    Rep Power
    100

    Reputation

    he will be back last game!!
  10. New Member
    Condition1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    492
    Rep Power
    329

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by maxparin View Post
    he will be back last game!!
    Source? The Pats can possibly make it to the play offs without him and do good if he plays from then on. But, I thought once a player is put on IR he is out for the season indefinitely. Yeah, no?
  11. Senior Member
    Fastone's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    62
    Posts
    1,312
    Rep Power
    836

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Condition1 View Post
    Source? The Pats can possibly make it to the play offs without him and do good if he plays from then on. But, I thought once a player is put on IR he is out for the season indefinitely. Yeah, no?
    With the injury he is reported to have, there is no way he is coming back this season. That being said, the Patriots are still dangerous team, not a one man show. Instead of scoring 50, they will just grind it out.


    :bruce3:
  12. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,425
    Rep Power
    57339

    Reputation

    No doubt with the injury brady sustained he's most certainly gone for the year. I think they looked pretty good overall yesterday. The offense didn't make any mistakes, and belichick used the defense to make the big differences in the end.

    We have miami next week.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  13. New Member
    Condition1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    492
    Rep Power
    329

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    No doubt with the injury brady sustained he's most certainly gone for the year. I think they looked pretty good overall yesterday. The offense didn't make any mistakes, and belichick used the defense to make the big differences in the end.

    We have miami next week.
    I just don't understand how every year I think "OK, the Pats D isn't going to be nearly as good as it was last year..." Every year! It's...It's just not fair!
  14. Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,382
    Rep Power
    956430

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    keep one thing in mind, it was the Jets
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  15. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,425
    Rep Power
    57339

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper329 View Post
    keep one thing in mind, it was the Jets
    Not much of a difference from the browns.

    Don't count the pats out of anything yet, that's for certain. They don't have brady, but they have many other weapons to rely on to get it done.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  16. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,425
    Rep Power
    57339

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Condition1 View Post
    I just don't understand how every year I think "OK, the Pats D isn't going to be nearly as good as it was last year..." Every year! It's...It's just not fair!
    Bellichick knows how to make good with what he has. His defensive teams always produce effective results. This year it's needed more than ever to compliment the offense.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  17. Elite Member
    Kristofer68SS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    42
    Posts
    5,600
    Rep Power
    13731

    Reputation

    Pats are far from out........

    What, they move from the 1st or 2nd seed down to the 4th or 5th?

    They will be an obstacle in the AFC East, err shall I say division, err conference, err the whole league.

    Nothing the mannings cant handle........lol
  18. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,425
    Rep Power
    57339

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    Pats are far from out........

    What, they move from the 1st or 2nd seed down to the 4th or 5th?

    They will be an obstacle in the AFC East, err shall I say division, err conference, err the whole league.

    Nothing the mannings cant handle........lol
    Peyton certainly has his own problems evinced by the colts performance in the first 2 weeks. Marvin Harrison looks very aged in his skills, or at least demonstrated thusfar. Reggie Wayne is freakin' silly though. They barely skirted by the vikings.

    I'm fairly confident the pats still hold the upper hand in winning the AFC east. If cassel can continue to progress in the role these pats will be a force to be reckoned with. It's still early, but so far i'm impressed by what i've seen.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  19. Elite Member
    Kristofer68SS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    42
    Posts
    5,600
    Rep Power
    13731

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Peyton certainly has his own problems evinced by the colts performance in the first 2 weeks. Marvin Harrison looks very aged in his skills, or at least demonstrated thusfar. Reggie Wayne is freakin' silly though. They barely skirted by the vikings.

    I'm fairly confident the pats still hold the upper hand in winning the AFC east. If cassel can continue to progress in the role these pats will be a force to be reckoned with. It's still early, but so far i'm impressed by what i've seen.

    i agree.......its early though..........and crazy ****e happens in the post season..........
  20. Senior Member
    bigpapa's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,955
    Rep Power
    1570

    Reputation

    brady is a robot. can't improvise and if you pressure him he folds. stick anybody in with his line and receivers and you will get the same outcome.

    Super Bowl XLIII I think will now be The Manning Bowl.
  21. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Rep Power
    27063

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bigpapa View Post
    brady is a robot. can't improvise and if you pressure him he folds. stick anybody in with his line and receivers and you will get the same outcome.
    That's just not the case; I have more irrational Brady-hate than most people, but he is a fantastic QB. The most favorable attributes of a QB can be debated (field vision, accuracy, pocket control, leadership and so on), but it cannot be debated Tom Brady is a one of the greatest. Obviously, nowhere near my man Peyton, but up there.
  22. Elite Member
    Kristofer68SS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    42
    Posts
    5,600
    Rep Power
    13731

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bigpapa View Post
    brady is a robot. can't improvise and if you pressure him he folds. stick anybody in with his line and receivers and you will get the same outcome.

    Super Bowl XLIII I think will now be The Manning Bowl.

    Bro, i would love it.......... I have a Manning's mancrush....

    I dont see it though....colts better straighten it out.
  23. Senior Member
    bigpapa's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,955
    Rep Power
    1570

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    Bro, i would love it.......... I have a Manning's mancrush....

    I dont see it though....colts better straighten it out.
    the colts will be fine. peyton just needs to find his groove again.
  24. Elite Member
    Kristofer68SS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    42
    Posts
    5,600
    Rep Power
    13731

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    That's just not the case; I have more irrational Brady-hate than most people, but he is a fantastic QB. The most favorable attributes of a QB can be debated (field vision, accuracy, pocket control, leadership and so on), but it cannot be debated Tom Brady is a one of the greatest. Obviously, nowhere near my man Peyton, but up there.

    brady is an excellent QB, cant take it away........

    stellar players and a stellar coach makes his job REAL easy.
  25. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,425
    Rep Power
    57339

    Reputation

    Brady's proved he can win with an average team, and a very good team. Peyton was birthed into a QB thriving environment. Now that some of that offensive talent has lost its edge, suddenly the colts look very average all around. They are damn lucky they aren't 0-2 right now.

    Peyton is good, no doubt about it, but to compare him to brady is pointless. You can talk stats all day long in saying whose the best on "paper", but the reality is leadership goes far beyond pure physical abilities alone. Mental stability, focus, drive, and charisma/morale are a huge part of the role that's often overlooked. You don't win 3 superbowl rings as a QB without being a respected and effective leader.

    There is no other man i'd want to have lead my team during a last minute drive to win the game. Granted this is nothing more than subjective views in the eye of the beholder, but my it's my view all the same.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  26. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,425
    Rep Power
    57339

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    brady is an excellent QB, cant take it away........

    stellar players and a stellar coach makes his job REAL easy.
    And the colts are different here just how exactly? They have all the tools to get it done in a fairly equal light, but the difference is the pats have succeded more often in recent times than the colts with what they had.

    Brady's teams were at one time no where near the caliber of peyton's.....especially at the wide receiver position.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  27. Elite Member
    Kristofer68SS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    42
    Posts
    5,600
    Rep Power
    13731

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    And the colts are different here just how exactly? They have all the tools to get it done in a fairly equal light, but the difference is the pats have succeded more often in recent times than the colts with what they had.

    Brady's teams were at one time no where near the caliber of peyton's.....especially at the wide receiver position.

    two different teams, two different coaches...........

    the superbowl pats had an overall better team, some will argue even a better coaching staff......

    sounds like you just want to argue..........

    say when, lunger.

    On any given sunday.............

    Damn, i think i am going to youtube to watch the vid of Eli beating them loudmouth fockers. That will make me smile.

    If that dont do it, i can always replay Brady getting injured this year.
  28. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,425
    Rep Power
    57339

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    two different teams, two different coaches...........

    the superbowl pats had an overall better team, some will argue even a better coaching staff......

    sounds like you just want to argue..........

    say when, lunger.

    On any given sunday.............

    Damn, i think i am going to youtube to watch the vid of Eli beating them loudmouth fockers. That will make me smile.

    If that dont do it, i can always replay Brady getting injured this year.
    Just the class you typically demonstrate here on AM. Smile at someone getting hurt, huh?....wow

    I suggest you re-read the majority of your postings (and not in this thread either) if you seriously believe i'm the one that likes to argue. The pot calling the kettle black now are we? There is a term for this type of ill perceived thinking, it's called being delusional.
    Last edited by Trauma1; 09-16-2008 at 10:11 PM.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  29. New Member
    Condition1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    492
    Rep Power
    329

    Reputation

    I'm not a Pats fan, by far. My friend is and I like to argue with him about it. They spanked the Cowboys in their last 2 meetings, once with a 10-0 skunk.

    However, you can't take a damn thing away from Brady. Peyton has 3 first round receivers and a first round running back. Brady has shown he can do it with a subpar offense.

    When it is all said and done, Brady will be considered the greatest QB to have played the game. He doesn't always fold under pressure, that's just taking credit away from a stellar Giants D.
  30. New Member
    Jetta's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    119
    Rep Power
    133

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Condition1 View Post
    I'm not a Pats fan, by far. My friend is and I like to argue with him about it. They spanked the Cowboys in their last 2 meetings, once with a 10-0 skunk.

    However, you can't take a damn thing away from Brady. Peyton has 3 first round receivers and a first round running back. Brady has shown he can do it with a subpar offense.

    When it is all said and done, Brady will be considered the greatest QB to have played the game. He doesn't always fold under pressure, that's just taking credit away from a stellar Giants D.

    Exactly! I'm not sure where people get the idea that he folds under pressure. Are they watching the same team I am?? Brady f'ing comes alive under pressure. If anything he takes a damn nap when there is no pressure. Not sure about the finer points of the QB position but he's considered to have superior leadership qualities and deep understanding of the game. I'm not a football expert but to me that is the key thing that makes a great QB. At least in the first quarter of game 1 he was looking like he was picking up where he left off - it would have been a long season for the rest of the NFL. He was just picking apart that defense effortlessly.
  31. Elite Member
    Kristofer68SS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    42
    Posts
    5,600
    Rep Power
    13731

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Just the class you typically demonstrate here on AM. Smile at someone getting hurt, huh?....wow

    I suggest you re-read the majority of your postings (and not in this thread either) if you seriously believe i'm the one that likes to argue. The pot calling the kettle black now are we? There is a term for this type of ill perceived thinking, it's called being delusional.
    Actually the term is hypocrisy.......Delusional is quite different. Webster, give him a call.

    i apologize for not being perfect Trauma. I will try to be more like you, lol.

    I stated earlier, he is a great quarterback. I also stated he had excellent players and coaching staff, which is very true..........Then you went off on a colts=pats tangent.........

    "Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS
    brady is an excellent QB, cant take it away........

    stellar players and a stellar coach makes his job REAL easy.

    Perfect Trauma-"And the colts are different here just how exactly? They have all the tools to get it done in a fairly equal light, but the difference is the pats have succeded more often in recent times than the colts with what they had.

    Brady's teams were at one time no where near the caliber of peyton's.....especially at the wide receiver position. "


    Talk about a ball from left field.

    However.

    Im with mullet, i have a real dislike for brady and the patriots.

    I am a St.Louis fan, we were robbed in the 2001 season superbowl.

    So, I have deep seeded issues with that team.


    As always Trauma, its been a pleasure.

    PS. This is what makes me smile...........not a brady injury.....but it did stir the pot with you......lol


    YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.
  32. New Member
    IainDaniel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    241
    Rep Power
    251

    Reputation

    No respect for the Bills in the AFC east. They are a very good team.
  33. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,425
    Rep Power
    57339

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    Actually the term is hypocrisy.......Delusional is quite different. Webster, give him a call.

    Lol! - I think you need to re-visit webster yourself there professor, because my implied statement very much exemplifies the intended meaning.

    I suggest you re-read the majority of your postings (and not in this thread either) if you seriously believe i'm the one that likes to argue.
    Here's the definition since you apparently need it:

    de·lu·sion (d-lzhn)
    n.
    1.
    a. The act or process of deluding.
    b. The state of being deluded.
    2. A false belief or opinion:
    3. Psychiatry A false belief strongly held in spite of invalidating evidence, especially as a symptom of mental illness: delusions of persecution

    Yup, sure sounds like the proper use of the statement to me. The "Pot calling the kettle black" sure is a classic idiom demonstrative of hypocrisy. Do you really have to think that hard why i threw that in there as well? At least you caught on to part of the entire cumulative statements implied intent, so nice work there.


    hy·poc·ri·sy (h-pkr-s)
    n. pl. hy·poc·ri·sies
    1. The practice of professing beliefs, feelings, or virtues that one does not hold or possess; falseness.

    2. An act or instance of such falseness




    i apologize for not being perfect Trauma. I will try to be more like you, lol.

    I stated earlier, he is a great quarterback. I also stated he had excellent players and coaching staff, which is very true..........Then you went off on a colts=pats tangent.........


    Yet another ill-perceived statement. A tangent huh? Lol! Who was the one that said "Nothing the manning's can't handle? Come on now, over the years it's quite the fact that brady and the patriots have had the upperhand in those battles with manning and the colts. Eli was 1 for 2 against the pats last year, but yes won the one that counted most in the end, so well done on his part. I stated my "subjective opinion", and you made it out to be a tangent? Lol! Since you missed it, this may help:


    There is no other man i'd want to have lead my team during a last minute drive to win the game. Granted this is nothing more than subjective views in the eye of the beholder, but my it's my view all the same.








    "Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS

    brady is an excellent QB, cant take it away........

    stellar players and a stellar coach makes his job REAL easy.

    Perfect Trauma-"And the colts are different here just how exactly? They have all the tools to get it done in a fairly equal light, but the difference is the pats have succeded more often in recent times than the colts with what they had.

    Brady's teams were at one time no where near the caliber of peyton's.....especially at the wide receiver position. "


    Talk about a ball from left field.

    However.

    Im with mullet, i have a real dislike for brady and the patriots.

    I am a St.Louis fan, we were robbed in the 2001 season superbowl.




    Robbed, huh? Sounds more like being a sore loser to me. Do you need a tissue?

    It was the 2002 superbowl there loyal st. louis fan, not 2001.







    So, I have deep seeded issues with that team.




    Sounds like a solid arguement you have here for disliking the pats. ......






    As always Trauma, its been a pleasure.

    PS. This is what makes me smile...........not a brady injury.....but it did stir the pot with you......lol



    Really now, because you clearly stated this:

    Damn, i think i am going to youtube to watch the vid of Eli beating them loudmouth fockers. That will make me smile.

    If that dont do it, i can always replay Brady getting injured this year.
    Sure looks pretty clearly implied to me, but nice "deflection" statment yet again.


    Oh, and as always, it's been a pleasure as well.

    Lets get this thread back on topic now instead of adding un-needed drama.
    Last edited by Trauma1; 09-17-2008 at 05:35 PM.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  34. Elite Member
    Kristofer68SS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    42
    Posts
    5,600
    Rep Power
    13731

    Reputation

    Trauma, are you really sure you want to keep the topic on hand?

    Sure doesnt look that way.
    Your rebutles in order.
    1. You do want to argue. Thats clear. So the delusional argument is out the window.
    2. You quoted one statement, then made an argument on another? pick one and stick to it.
    3. 2001 season=2002 superbowl.....clearly stated.
    4. I realed you in bro..........LOL....

    late! sucka.
    Last edited by Kristofer68SS; 09-17-2008 at 07:06 PM.
  35. New Member
    Condition1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    492
    Rep Power
    329

    Reputation

    Back to Brady.... I took him in the first round 3rd overall pick in my fantasy football league, and wanted to throw up after he was injured... then confirmed he would be out for the season.

    Alas, midway the Raiders and Broncos game, I rushed my happly lil ass over to the comp and picked Cutler AND royal up lol!

    Brady is just one of those guys (on the field as far as I know) that you cannot deny. Talent, skill, leadership.... can't deny the man.
    Last edited by Condition1; 09-17-2008 at 07:21 PM. Reason: forgot to mention the name...
  36. New Member
    Condition1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    492
    Rep Power
    329

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by IainDaniel View Post
    No respect for the Bills in the AFC east. They are a very good team.
    You're right man, they're taking the division this year IMO.
  37. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,425
    Rep Power
    57339

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    Trauma, are you really sure you want to keep the topic on hand?

    Sure doesnt look that way.
    Your rebutles in order.
    1. You do want to argue. Thats clear. So the delusional argument is out the window.
    2. You quoted one statement, then made an argument on another? pick one and stick to it.
    3. 2001 season=2002 superbowl.....clearly stated.
    4. I realed you in bro..........LOL....

    late! sucka.
    My god you're seriously clueless.........

    It's "Reeled" in btw. It's been "real" though. Don't quit your day job there bud.

    Back on topic now.
    Last edited by Trauma1; 09-18-2008 at 09:59 PM.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  38. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,425
    Rep Power
    57339

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Condition1 View Post
    Back to Brady.... I took him in the first round 3rd overall pick in my fantasy football league, and wanted to throw up after he was injured... then confirmed he would be out for the season.

    Alas, midway the Raiders and Broncos game, I rushed my happly lil ass over to the comp and picked Cutler AND royal up lol!

    Brady is just one of those guys (on the field as far as I know) that you cannot deny. Talent, skill, leadership.... can't deny the man.
    Yeah he was on my fantasy team (i dropped him as a result of the injury to make room), and what a loss it is. My backup now is jon kitna. I'm so screwed......

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  39. Elite Member
    Kristofer68SS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    42
    Posts
    5,600
    Rep Power
    13731

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    My god you're seriously clueless.........

    It's "Reeled" in btw. It's been "real" though. Don't quite your day job there bud.

    Back on topic now.

    yeah, back on topic

    blome

    thanks for the spellcheck though.......
  40. New Member
    Condition1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    492
    Rep Power
    329

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Yeah he was on my fantasy team (i dropped him as a result of the injury to make room), and what a loss it is. My backup now is jon kitna. I'm so screwed......
    Kurt Warner's pretty hot right now, I can't imagine anyone starting him unless you're in a deeper league. I used him last week since I wasn't dead set on Cutler just yet, they both produced awesome stats.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Brady Could be the greatest ever
    By MaDmaN in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 129
    Last Post: 02-04-2008, 06:17 PM
  2. Dave Chappelle and Wayne Brady
    By BigVrunga in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-22-2006, 09:39 AM
  3. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-27-2005, 03:47 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in