Tom Brady out for the season? - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Tom Brady out for the season?

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Condition1 View Post
    Kurt Warner's pretty hot right now, I can't imagine anyone starting him unless you're in a deeper league. I used him last week since I wasn't dead set on Cutler just yet, they both produced awesome stats.
    KW's stats were actually decently impressive in the latter half of last year as well; in fact, I think he had one of the more impressive stat packs for all QBs since he was put in to start last year (ICR which week, exactly).

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    KW's stats were actually decently impressive in the latter half of last year as well; in fact, I think he had one of the more impressive stat packs for all QBs since he was put in to start last year (ICR which week, exactly).
    Yeah I think he had something like 20+ TD passes in the final 8 games. Whatever the stat was, it looks like it's carrying over.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by IainDaniel View Post
    No respect for the Bills in the AFC east. They are a very good team.
    Actually, no respect is good for them, let everyone else get the attention and just do what you do. They are still a young team, the attention could be a distraction. If they continue to play well, it will come.

:bruce3:
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    yeah, back on topic

blome

thanks for the spellcheck though.......
    Hey Trama and Kristofer, Do we have to get you guys a cage and stage names

:bruce3:
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Kurt Warner's pretty hot right now, I can't imagine anyone starting him unless you're in a deeper league. I used him last week since I wasn't dead set on Cutler just yet, they both produced awesome stats.
    Luckily the rest of my team is fairly stacked though. In all reality, the quarterback position isn't going to give your fantasy team the win every week anyway. Hell, my WR's, burress, santana moss, and welker have done me well.

Cutler certainly has the talent, but whether or not he is able to develop it fully over time is another story. I just wish my backup QB was more solid overall. I even thought about jeff garcia for a bit as a backup. The only downside is the TB WR slots outside joey galloway are a gamble, however i have the bucs and steelers on D.

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

6. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Luckily the rest of my team is fairly stacked though. In all reality, the quarterback position isn't going to give your fantasy team the win every week anyway. Hell, my WR's, burress, santana moss, and welker have done me well.

Cutler certainly has the talent, but whether or not he is able to develop it fully over time is another story. I just wish my backup QB was more solid overall. I even thought about jeff garcia for a bit as a backup. The only downside is the TB WR slots outside joey galloway are a gamble, however i have the bucs and steelers on D.
    I dunno bro, he made Eddie Royal look like Jerry Rice in week one. I saw the fire in his eyes when they went for 2 the following week, I was sold. It is only week 2, and i'm hanging on to Warner just in case.

As far as the points go here are my top scoring players in a PPR league (only 2 weeks, so...) Cutler: 62. Warner: 45 Boldin: 43.
    Dude if Warner is still available, snatch him up and drop Kitna.
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

I dunno bro, he made Eddie Royal look like Jerry Rice in week one. I saw the fire in his eyes when they went for 2 the following week, I was sold. It is only week 2, and i'm hanging on to Warner just in case.

As far as the points go here are my top scoring players in a PPR league (only 2 weeks, so...) Cutler: 62. Warner: 45 Boldin: 43.
    Dude if Warner is still available, snatch him up and drop Kitna.
    I actually think kitna may be ok with the team i already have. Time shall tell. I'm going to search through who's left though just for ****z and giggles.

Reggie Bush has been giving me some solid numbers every week.

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Brady Could be the greatest ever
    By MaDmaN in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 129
    Last Post: 02-04-2008, 06:17 PM
  2. Dave Chappelle and Wayne Brady
    By BigVrunga in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-22-2006, 09:39 AM