Methyl e??

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Senior Member
    ImJ2x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Age
    53
    Posts
    1,236
    Rep Power
    793
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    74.76%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by SSR View Post
    Yes It would help with this. I would dose at just two caps per day. It is very potent and I don't think you would need any more than this
    Thanks -- that is welcome news.
    I do have access to real 4-AD, but (as we all know) it's not exactly legal anymore. So I've been hesitant to obtain any. That won't be a concern with Methyl Extreme. And with your current sale price, I can't resist.
    But I have a problem. I'm literally moving to SoCal tomorrow, and I won't have a permanent mailing address for maybe a week or so. If I get my order placed now at $39, can you guys hold off shipping it until I have a Cali address? How can this be handled?
    mw2012

  2. Board Sponsor
    SSR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    56
    Rep Power
    114
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    46.27%

    Quote Originally Posted by ImJ2x View Post
    Thanks -- that is welcome news.
    I do have access to real 4-AD, but (as we all know) it's not exactly legal anymore. So I've been hesitant to obtain any. That won't be a concern with Methyl Extreme. And with your current sale price, I can't resist.
    But I have a problem. I'm literally moving to SoCal tomorrow, and I won't have a permanent mailing address for maybe a week or so. If I get my order placed now at $39, can you guys hold off shipping it until I have a Cali address? How can this be handled?
    PM me after you order or email and let me know order name. Then send me Pm or email when you have new addy
  3. New Member
    z28man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Age
    34
    Posts
    369
    Rep Power
    354
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    40.59%

    I've been looking around for info on 4dione and 5dione, not really finding much of anything. Got any references I can look into on those compounds?
    •   
       

  4. Banned
    matthew76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,671
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    28.29%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Ahhh, now that's great customer service!

    Quote Originally Posted by SSR View Post
    PM me after you order or email and let me know order name. Then send me Pm or email when you have new addy
  5. New Member
    BMW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    499
    Rep Power
    368
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    66.09%

    am i the only one not very excited about this? this is not a bash at all on the company but im not to excited about those conversions. 4dione and especially 5ad were notorious back in the day for highly converting to estrogen and i think the diones had an extremely low conversion rate somewhere around 5% and now we have to do a 2 step conversion as opposed to one it seems your likely getting very little actual product converted to testosterone, and at that price and dosage it doesnt seem very effective. do you guys have any actual science on the product? thanks
  6. Diamond Member
    Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,790
    Rep Power
    11680
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    47.64%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Just received my bottle. I'll be starting the log later this week. I had a bit of a cold over the weekend and I want to start fresh.
  7. RisingAgainst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    2,069
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    53.77%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by BMW View Post
    am i the only one not very excited about this? this is not a bash at all on the company but im not to excited about those conversions. 4dione and especially 5ad were notorious back in the day for highly converting to estrogen and i think the diones had an extremely low conversion rate somewhere around 5% and now we have to do a 2 step conversion as opposed to one it seems your likely getting very little actual product converted to testosterone, and at that price and dosage it doesnt seem very effective. do you guys have any actual science on the product? thanks
    I dunno what to say on that, but I'm curious why they think you don't need a PCT for it...
  8. Banned
    matthew76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,671
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    28.29%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    It's sort of the puzzle - kind of like how all you need for a Methyl XT (1-p clone) PCT is Test Drive...

    I've got my PCT covered...

    Quote Originally Posted by RisingAgainst View Post
    I dunno what to say on that, but I'm curious why they think you don't need a post cycle therapy for it...
  9. RisingAgainst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    2,069
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    53.77%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by matthew76 View Post
    It's sort of the puzzle - kind of like how all you need for a Methyl XT (1-p clone) post cycle therapy is Test Drive...

    I've got my post cycle therapy covered...
    Die in a fire... the pajama party was GREAT without you. LOL!!! I will make sure the next batch specifically says "as PART of.." and MXT is a M1A clone.. smart guy. LOL... thanks for owning yourself son. LOL
  10. Banned
    matthew76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,671
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    28.29%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Regardless of what clone it is - the point remains the same. Die in a fire?

    Quote Originally Posted by RisingAgainst View Post
    Die in a fire... the pajama party was GREAT without you. LOL!!! I will make sure the next batch specifically says "as PART of.." and MXT is a M1A clone.. smart guy. LOL... thanks for owning yourself son. LOL
  11. Bananas
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Rep Power
    5551
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    41.59%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    still didn't get mine?
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  12. New Member
    conan1071's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    43
    Posts
    318
    Rep Power
    257
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    29.15%

    Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    still didn't get mine?
    trip u change ur avatar pic more than u change your underwear. Dam WHO is the new hottie
  13. Board Sponsor
    SSR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    56
    Rep Power
    114
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    46.27%

    Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    still didn't get mine?
    Trip you never received??
  14. Bananas
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Rep Power
    5551
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    41.59%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by SSR View Post
    Trip you never received??
    no sir,i did not..
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  15. Board Sponsor
    SSR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    56
    Rep Power
    114
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    46.27%

    Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    no sir,i did not..
    Damn,

    Yours went out with everyone elses. Post was b usy so I didnt get any delievery confirmation.

    Please give it another day or so.
  16. New Member
    xjsynx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    92
    Rep Power
    175
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    74.67%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    still didn't get mine?
    Me neither yo...
  17. Senior Member
    Outside Backer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,629
    Rep Power
    89663
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    80.63%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    so this is hormonal or it isnt?
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging
  18. Advanced Member
    Movin_weight's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    802
    Rep Power
    1888
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    46.45%

    curious about the first compound that converts to androstenediol... does that mean it's converting to 4-ad?

    and also... since 5-dione and 4-dione are known to have a decent amount of conversion to estrogen, would it be wise to add an AI of some type to this product?
  19. Professional Member
    Australian made's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,160
    Rep Power
    4321
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    68.3%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Give it to me straight. What are the chances of this stuff causing or iritating existing gyno???
  20. Banned
    matthew76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,671
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    28.29%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    none... my blood work came back great... no gyno, hair-loss... good gains.
  21. Professional Member
    Australian made's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,160
    Rep Power
    4321
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    68.3%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by matthew76 View Post
    none... my blood work came back great... no gyno, hair-loss... good gains.
    saaaweeeet!
  22. Advanced Member
    JBerto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    561
    Rep Power
    382
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    73%

    Question


    Quote Originally Posted by SSR View Post
    Our first ingredient

    4a19 DiMethyl Eticholan 3-one 19b-ol converts in the body to androstenediol which through another conversion will eventually turn into testosterone.

    Next 19 Hydroxy-Alpha-Methyl Ethylleticholan will converts to 4-dione
    And finally
    8-Alpha-Beta Methyl-Eticholene 3-19-Dione will convert to 5-dione


    SSRWEB
    Do you mean 4-Androstenediol (4-AD) or 5-Androstenediol (5-AD)?

    And what is "Methyl Nonadeconate"?

  23. Advanced Member
    JBerto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    561
    Rep Power
    382
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    73%

    Unhappy


    Quote Originally Posted by JBerto View Post
    Do you mean 4-Androstenediol (4-AD) or 5-Androstenediol (5-AD)?

    And what is "Methyl Nonadeconate"?

    No REPS here to clarify this??
  24. New Member
    markoni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    54
    Rep Power
    124
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    63.75%

    I'm little confused about dosing. Label says 1 serving prior workout. Does it mean taking this only on workout days (some kind of pulsing)?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Methyl 1 Test now available for Research purposes!!
    By TeamLegalGear in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 244
    Last Post: 09-26-2003, 04:03 PM
  2. methyl 1-test
    By dingling in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-13-2003, 06:30 PM
  3. methyl-test brovel
    By rhatid in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-26-2003, 08:36 PM
  4. 17-Methyl 1-Test
    By Kitchen Chemist in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 06-09-2003, 01:51 AM
  5. Methyl Trenbolone ?
    By hamper19 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 04-18-2003, 12:19 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in